Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I have serious doubts that blizzard is still blizzard, the seal of quality there games seems to be gone, judgement reserved until shadowlands

They just need to get their priorities straight. Stop wasting time on all these gear systems like Azerite gear, Essences and Corruption and start focusing more on high quality playable content.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    They just need to get their priorities straight. Stop wasting time on all these gear systems like Azerite gear, Essences and Corruption and start focusing more on high quality playable content.
    Agreed 100%, only explanation I can think of is that its cheaper to do this instead of making more content

Quote Originally Posted by Tamurello View Post
    Agreed 100%, only explanation I can think of is that its cheaper to do this instead of making more content
    A simple solution would just be to allocate more time to content creation instead of gear systems. Assuming the same amount of time is used it should cost the same in terms of salaries.

I just think Blizzard over-complicate these gear systems and end up shooting themselves in the foot. They are wasting so much time having to fix things instead of creating new content. Just keep it simple and stop making unnecessary over-complicated systems. I cannot even imaging how much time Blizzard have spent on the Azerite gear in total. Such a waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. BC\LK\MOP\Legion were good. Legion was one of my favorite of all time. BFA is mediocre but not WOD bad. I log in and have stuff to do every day, yet i don't feel pressured to grind stuff if i don't want to (especially with the automatic neck upgrades for new characters). My Mage hit 120 on Saturday, and is over 430 and clearing +2 regions on Horrific visions, with a 75 neck already. I think BFA was a dip but i don't think it was the worst expansions (WOD and Cata take that crown).
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Not anymore, they're too enamored with time played metrics (and they should be, the game is dead)

Legion was terrible, didn't have the right Legiondiaires? Too bad. Artifact Weapon grind, the class mount alone taking 8 MONTHS. Fucking retarded. TIME PLAYED METRICS
    Same with BfA, everything is tied to an insane time played metric checklist.

My faith in this company is at an all time low.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    If they fail with Shadowlands, it will be last wow expansion for me (wow fan boy since Summer 2005)
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Legendaries were only bad for try-hards that had guilds making them farm for them, for the vast majority of players it was actually fun when you got one for the most part.
    Lol no, the majority hated them with every viber in their bones, the legendaries remains the most hated thing till this day, by a long show, and thats basicly because of hoe you obtained them and the diffrence between day and light in power

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Excuse? No it's just your logic is not existent.

Because you cannot think for yourself and provide real arguments.

So far BfA looks like best expansion I have played. And I have my point of view and arguments about every single feature compared to previous expansion.

You said WC3R was rushed but you did not provide any arguments why. Same goes with "insane" amount of bugs when game of the year had more of them and more annoying. It looks like you have been living under a rock for past 10 years and never seen bugs in software.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tC-_p5-Cw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpAGtIdANK4
    And lets not forget about early bug with whirlwind that made you practically invincible.

If WC3R has insane amount of bugs then I would like every game to have the same "insane amount" of bugs as I did not encounter any of them.

I do not defend what I think it's stupid like Corruption gear, artifact weapon and legiondaries. Those shit systems should have been removed from the game.
    I defend what I think it's great like azerite gear, the only problem with it was the tied to neck progression. Without it, it would be the best system blizzard has created.
    Massive improvement over tier sets.

And you jump on hate bandwagon because dats what cool kids do right?
    I like how you keep saying I haven't explained how the game was rushed when that was my first post that you responded to roflmao.

I really don't know why you think pointing out Witcher 3 bugs somehow excuses all the massive amount of Reforged bugs, especially considering how completely different in scope, size, genre, and kinds of bugs that there were in that game. I also don't know why you think, even if Witcher 3 had the exact same bugs as Reforged, that it suddenly makes it acceptable. You've repeatedly tried to bring up Witcher 3 like it mattered at all to the topic at hand and I have no idea why. It seems nothing more than pathetic deflection.

Games having problems doesn't mean that when another one does, it's acceptable. Its a completely absurd notion on its face. You've so thoroughly and disingenuously tried to argue that some unrelated game having bugs means that this one having them is okay. I can only surmise the reason for doing so is you can just continue to defend a shit product by deflection because you have a nostalgia hard on for a company that's fallen from grace. You continue to say that I'm doing nothing but bandwagon hating the game because there can't possibly any reason to dislike the garbagefire that is Reforged. So I'm going to extend the courtesy you've extended me:

The only reason you're defending the game is because you're a Blizzard sheep.

Also BfA the best expansion? Yikes lol. I'm out then. I don't feel like further engaging with true delusion. I guess some people will defend Ride to Hell: Retribution as a good game so I shouldn't be surprised, but I still am.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2020-02-10 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I really don't know why you think pointing out Witcher 3 bugs somehow excuses all the massive amount of Reforged bugs, especially considering how completely different in scope, size, genre, and kinds of bugs that there were in that game. I also don't know why you think, even if Witcher 3 had the exact same bugs as Reforged, that it suddenly makes it acceptable. You've repeatedly tried to bring up Witcher 3 like it mattered at all to the topic at hand and I have no idea why. It seems nothing more than pathetic deflection.
    Translation: You have no damn idea of how many bugs reforged got. You haven't played any other game in past 10 years.
    Let me enlighten you. Original WC3 had waaaay more bugs than reforged. Almost all games in past 20 years got about the same amount of post-launch bugs as WC3R.

You are damn delusional thinking you can deliver software of that size without bugs. That very little amount of bugs fixed in like a week is more than acceptable.

Games having problems doesn't mean that when another one does, it's acceptable. Its a completely absurd notion on its face. You've so thoroughly and disingenuously tried to argue that some unrelated game having bugs means that this one having them is okay. I can only surmise the reason for doing so is you can just continue to defend a shit product by deflection because you have a nostalgia hard on for a company that's fallen from grace. You continue to say that I'm doing nothing but bandwagon hating the game because there can't possibly any reason to dislike the garbagefire that is Reforged. So I'm going to extend the courtesy you've extended me:
    This is completely delusional thinking. I do not care about blizzard at all, I do not judge games by their publisher/developer.
    Yes it is acceptable because shit happens, and shit happened before. Name one game that did not have post launch bugs.

The only reason you're defending the game is because you're a Blizzard sheep.

Also BfA the best expansion? Yikes lol. I'm out then. I don't feel like further engaging with true delusion. I guess some people will defend Ride to Hell: Retribution as a good game so I shouldn't be surprised, but I still am.
    Yes because it's the first modern expansion with M+ while not forcing me to farm shit content. Raids and dungeons are still top notch. No retarded RNG legiondaries that you had to farm everything.

Funny thing is I see people like you as sheeps because their "opinions" are based on what others say while I just don't give a damn about other people say.
    You still haven't provided A SINGLE argument with a merit why WC3R is bad, because you can't, you just parrot what other people say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Nope.

• More non-linear zone questlines.
    • They aren't adding reputation hubs with characters you became acquainted with or storylines that developed the faction back into the game.
    • Still no cross faction play.
    • Still no valor/conquest vendors.
    Are these things you want? I haven't met very many people who hate the linear questing like I do.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands will decide that for me. The past few expansions have been following a pattern of bad expansions followed by good ones (Cataclysm to MoP, WoD to Legion). I can deal with every other expansion sucking ass, but having two bad ones in a row might be too much for me.

This is all subjective. Who fucking cares. It's all opinion anyway. Nothing is fact. It's only fact if they have 0 subs.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure, Legion was good. Wonder what Shadowlands will do.

Shadowlands will be the expansion where everyone dies.
    End of story

Quote Originally Posted by ano2024 View Post
    With all the recent fiascos, I do admire those who still have faith.

Personally, I lost all faith before BfA even started. For some foolish reason I had preordered the game. But then I saw how shit BfA was in beta, and I wanted to cancel my preorder. But it was too late, since I had made an allied race. But no biggie, right? The game will release and it will all be fine, just have faith, it's only beta.

BfA was a truly horrible fiasco. I think people see Legion as good only because of how bad BfA was. Legion was bad, it introduced many of the horrible systems of BfA, but Bfa was on a whole other level of horrible.
    the hell, legion has been the best expansion ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchers View Post
    What do you mean it was the best expansion ever? The AP grind was so much worse. Giving us flying then taking it away on Argus. Having to deal with the artifact weapons was such a pain. It was as good as BfA with the exception that we had master loot instead of this shit.

Oh yea, and Azerite armor is also shit. That's about it for what's worse I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchers View Post
    Hahaha. /chars

Quote Originally Posted by ano2024 View Post
    With all the recent fiascos, I do admire those who still have faith.

Personally, I lost all faith before BfA even started. For some foolish reason I had preordered the game. But then I saw how shit BfA was in beta, and I wanted to cancel my preorder. But it was too late, since I had made an allied race. But no biggie, right? The game will release and it will all be fine, just have faith, it's only beta.

BfA was a truly horrible fiasco. I think people see Legion as good only because of how bad BfA was. Legion was bad, it introduced many of the horrible systems of BfA, but Bfa was on a whole other level of horrible.
    i see it exactly the other way around (mostly cause of a good atmosphere/world in BfA and „some“ good story parts like jainas or talanjis, instead that „throw in any/all lore shit superficial into class order halls without any deep and call it a fan xpac“ shit story Legion was):

BfA was for me the better Legion. But both xpacs sucked, cause of class design (or the missing of that), grind shit and „gear systems“.

Hopefully SL get that right and is more solid than broad. But good class design and a well rounded xpac without recycling and grind shit is made by focusing quality. and quality is a investment. so, tbh i have ZERO faith in Blizzard to do SL right, by taking their time and invest in quality.

instead they will look at their overall combined profit via cashgrab systems like tokens, paid services and store, combined with subs and how many they held for 2-4 months paying, so quarter numbers were right. when you use these metrics i assume Legion and BfA worked out fine for them (i assume they made more profit via services cause of allied races than they lost from subs). so i assume SL will be the excatly same shit again. its cheap and its effective, for most possible $$$ gain.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2020-02-17 at 12:37 PM.

I personally don't like the way classes play, and bringing some old signature spells just for flavor probably isn't going to do it for me.

On top of that, not enough new things. It feels like they are going with a "If it isn't broke, don't fix it" mentality even thought it is completely shattered.

BUT, there could be a lot of things that they left out of Blizzcon because they weren't ready. If so, they only got screwed in the advertising category.