Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    wait you wanted more info? How dare you didnt you enjoy getting the list of all the features from Blizzcon? we are getting abilities back.

On a more serious note:

I believe this is blizzards new Communications strategy, Fool the players and then mention stuff like "PASSIONATE TEAM THAT REALLY LOVES WARCRAFT"

Do i even need to tell you where i got this from?

Recalling last time

An friend of mine, very stupid, look at that fat druid model and insta pre-order, he thinks he can grind whatever it takes to get the race before attending the first raid tier.

That friend of mine is a moron, I hate him for making such stupid mistake. My friend would not do the same mistake this time, trust no info before release, pre-order nothing.

More then halve the people answering to this thread already decided that Shadowlands will be bad. They do not require more information to fuel their raging, they generate more information as it suits their needs. Like these rumors that are spread about a release in 2021, like

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Dude, Blizzard said the release date was supposed to be december 2020 but now we are hearing that they are already behind schedule
    Just one of the many unsubstantiated claims in this forum, next to "8.3.5 was scrapped" and many many others. We do not need news anymore when we can just spread rumors that all the haters can gobble up and repeat endlessly as if they were facts. Best of all is that most of these are not even playing anymore and just lurk in this forum in the hope they can convince some impressionably younglings to follow their hateful cause.

For the people that actually look forward to the next expansion the Alpha is probably close, but it won't change a thing, the forum hate will pick up on anything suboptimal and even if there is nothing like that (which is nigh impossible) they will just make up something to hate. That is how these forums work now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Ion already said they are not revamping or doing any major changes to the classes, the team is happy with them .
    i believe he said there are no such huge changes to the classes as for example survival hunter in legion, not that there are no class changes at all

I think it's amusing that you think there's a logical link between a guild getting a world first kill and us getting more info about the next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post

Do i even need to tell you where i got this from?
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and say somewhere the sun doesn't shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    you'll soon have your unfinished, unbalanced, stupid AP grind, broken sorry we'll fix it next patch specs but it wasn't broken why the fuck did we break your spec who knows x-pac and you'll enjoy the live beta, the game will actually be playable around 9.1.
    And im sure you will still be here complaining about a game you dont even play, and if you happen to play, why keep playing something you complain so much about. just move on to another game and spend time on that games forum instead.

Every time you ask, it gets delayed a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkscar7 View Post
    Now that world first Ny’alotha is done and WC3 Refudged is out(ish), I want to see info for Shadowlands!!! Alpha, Beta... images, mobs, creatures!!!! Please?!?!
    They just updated the official WoW page. Shadowlands beta starts tomorrow and the release date has been changed early next month, since you obviously finished the game and need it naw!!!111!!!

Yes please. Rush them. That will make the game better for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    If you're this negative about the game's future and with Blizzard in general, then why do you still keep following the news on WoW and playing it?
    I like to watch the world burn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    And im sure you will still be here complaining about a game you dont even play, and if you happen to play, why keep playing something you complain so much about. just move on to another game and spend time on that games forum instead.
    I just take a long break now in the middle of the x-pac while they fix all the unfinished broken shit no point subbing for the whole x-pac. I skipped 13 months of BfA caught up in 1 month.

10+ Year Old Account
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)