No New Trial Of Styles

So 1,5 year now since we got a new "trial of style" sets, i was hyped for this trial of style but no new sets this time around, how do you guys feel about this?
    AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

The most absolute indifference you can imagine.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care, I don't play for a slightly different color of an existing set- I play it because I genuinely have fun with such a silly event.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Oh that's too bad.. was looking forward to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of us really enjoy it, so the fact that there’s no new set is bothersome. Not even a toy or anything. What’s the point in it
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Some of us really enjoy it, so the fact that there’s no new set is bothersome. Not even a toy or anything. What’s the point in it
    its like the only micro holiday with an actual reward, so eh.
    The rest its just for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I shouldn't be surprised that they haven't added anything to Trial of Style YET AGAIN, but I'm still disappointed.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    It's not like it's going to bring back subscribers/milk the people still playing, so of course they're not going to do anything for it.
    Add calling out trolls to your list of instant infractions.

The free transmog for the week is still enough to make it an event to look forward to as far as I'm concerned. Plus it's just fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I think they've given up on new stuff, which is fair enough, but I think they should just start putting island mog sets into Trial of Style ensembles each season instead. They're already in the game, it's only a twice a year event, so it seems like an easy way to offer an alternative to island for those sets, and there's a lot of them - most of which are recolours anyway.

It'd be better than absolutely nothing, at least.

They made the rewards suck, so I stopped caring.

nothing new again....

I really enjoy Trial of Style but was expecting to not have new content this go around. Here's hoping they update it for SL and give us some new sets!

Also agree that this is a fun little mini-game, but with no new reward it's not anything I will be doing as I already got all sets.

I think the sets we do have from Trial of Style are a bit lackluster but as a collector I've still collected them and I like the idea of having an event like this to get some extra transmogs. It shouldn't be that hard or time consuming to just add a recolor of some old set they aren't using for every time we have ToS. I don't think the event needs incredible new sets but just add something.