Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

How much gold do you have?

Hey there Folks,

What is your net worth so far?
    Add raw gold + asset worth across all toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaulton05 View Post
    Hey there Folks,

What is your net worth so far?
    Add raw gold + asset worth across all toons.
    You first, so I can add a little on top.

2 stacks of gold, mostly from Burning Steppes.

Raw gold, 1.2 mil.

But I have 1.8 mil of transmog for sale currrently, 500k of bfa consumables, 2.1 mil of mounts. Well stocked, maybe I can get rid of hte mounts before the end of BFA. I should have stayed subbed and gotten my brutosaur earlier when gold was easier. I miss selling anchorweed for over 1k a piece.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Raw gold, 1.2 mil.

But I have 1.8 mil of transmog for sale currrently, 500k of bfa consumables, 2.1 mil of mounts. Well stocked, maybe I can get rid of hte mounts before the end of BFA. I should have stayed subbed and gotten my brutosaur earlier when gold was easier. I miss selling anchorweed for over 1k a piece.
    Classic forum dude.

I sit at about 250g most of the time as a tank, I have been collecting arcanite bars for TF and I have about 20 of those so far. which is about 1000g at 50g a pop.

I don't really grind gold for the sake of gold. each week i make about 30g per raid if there are no wipes then doing bwl and mc is about 60g profit. each week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got about 400g on my Horde server and 800g on my alliance server

15+ Year Old Account
    im sitting at around 600g, i bought both my 60s their epic mounts, so im doin alright i think

I have about 4-500g.
    But i've bought my epic mount, lionhearthelm (i'm bs, so cost me about 600, close to launch) and then I recently spent 1500g on edgemasters.
    My bank also has raid consumables for about 6-700g. Also spent about 350g on "classic heirlooms" for leveling faster another toon.

I try to be at minimum 200g with all my consumable for the week ready in bank.

Edgemaster/Lionheart+enchant

No alt but I use my wife account for multiboxing in SM cath (priest healer)

Raw coin, just under 500g. Got epic mount.

Including bank? Well over 2k. Got enough consumables to last me 3-4 months, got materials for various enchants (30 spellpower on weapon, +8 spellpower head/legs) and my very own stash of enchanting materials (I am an enchanter).

15+ Year Old Account
    Like 10. Never leveled past level 30.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Spent around 3000g on mounts (Winterspring Frostsaber), runecloth and consumables.

Currently have 4000g. Solo jump runs as mage.

8700ish gold across my characters
    10 elementium bars
    47 black lotuses
    51 mooncloth

Just reached 21,000g the other day. Mostly playing Classic as a pickpocketing/lockpicking sim.

I have about 550 when i quit, that was weeks before bwl.

Probably 90g, spending all I get to raid consumables. I have much better ways to spend my time than gold grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraethion View Post
    Just reached 21,000g the other day. Mostly playing Classic as a pickpocketing/lockpicking sim.
    That's a lot of hours in BRD.

OT: I got about 1k in raw gold. Then a bunch of pretty much everything spread across 3 toons of full banks. So probably a couple thousand in materials and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Around 30g atm but got tons of consumes ready for the future raids.
    I am not very good gold farmer honestly.

Thank you for the responses everyone. Can’t come to a firm conclusion, but based off this post and talking with many others, the average player seems to have about 200-600g.