Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sch1ntus View Post
    Let's see. Hmm, streamers will get invited. But me, a veteran, who's been playing since the very release in EU, is probably not getting any invite.
    "I am playing for a long time therefore I am ENTITLED to an invite is not how it works"

They want a varied testing audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    "I am playing for a long time therefore I am ENTITLED to an invite is not how it works"

They want a varied testing audience.
    Good thing you're not quoting me for saying that ;-)

I don't feel entitled. But last time - with Classic closed invites - streamers got invites just to bring up the hype. Did they challenge the state of the game? Probably, but most I watched, actually just tried to enjoy the game. How can that help Blizzard, if they aren't getting bugs/suggestions reported? Not much, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by sch1ntus View Post
    Good thing you're not quoting me for saying that ;-)

I don't feel entitled. But last time - with Classic closed invites - streamers got invites just to bring up the hype. Did they challenge the state of the game? Probably, but most I watched, actually just tried to enjoy the game. How can that help Blizzard, if they aren't getting bugs/suggestions reported? Not much, IMO.
    Not to be too pedantic, but feedback for Classic Beta was mainly along the lines of noticing odd bugs, the benefit to streamers is someone in the audience may recognize something not working as it did in Vanilla. The Classic beta still had solid players, many in the PS community had invites. But they weren't actively developing a game either with Classic, mainly just trying to restore the game to an old state. Feedback is far more important this time around, so hopefully they don't go "streamer, streamer, streamer, real player" like they had. Pinksparkles and other non-WoW players don't need to be in the invite list.

When he says soon no TM think they will rush it?

You would think with the large changes coming in this expansion they would want as many people playing it as possible. Lots of places for things to fall through cracks between unpruning, the level squish and updated leveling experience.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Not to be too pedantic, but feedback for Classic Beta was mainly along the lines of noticing odd bugs, the benefit to streamers is someone in the audience may recognize something not working as it did in Vanilla. The Classic beta still had solid players, many in the PS community had invites. But they weren't actively developing a game either with Classic, mainly just trying to restore the game to an old state. Feedback is far more important this time around, so hopefully they don't go "streamer, streamer, streamer, real player" like they had. Pinksparkles and other non-WoW players don't need to be in the invite list.
    Yeah, and suddenly Asmongold (not that I care much about this guy) suddenly starts streaming again. Wonder why...