Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Biden is an anti-science proto-fascist? That's new for me.
    If someone hangs around with white supremacists, and works with them and Republicans to enforce segregation, yeah I'd say that was redolent of fascism.

I don't know why Democrats keep denying this stuff, you just have google or look at Biden's wikipedia entry. Biden was chosen partly because of this stuff, so as not to alienate white working class voters.

Biden actually have a good change with Michigan, with Wayne County still having 48% votes counted.
    from NYT analysis:
    So far, Biden appears to have flipped Antrim County. According to turnout estimates, around 700,000 votes remain in counties won by Hillary Clinton in 2016. Trump 2016 counties have around 260,000 votes left to report. 4m ago

Quote Originally Posted by Lame Pala View Post
    If someone hangs around with white supremacists, and works with them and Republicans to enforce segregation, yeah I'd say that was redolent of fascism.

I don't know why Democrats keep denying this stuff, you just have google or look at Biden's wikipedia entry. Biden was chosen partly because of this stuff, so as not to alienate white working class voters.
    Then America is more fascist than I thought and than you want.

Because your anti-Biden antics doesn't mean nothing on it seems a majority pro-fascist country.

Please, tell us more.

https://www.splcenter.org/stephen-mi...eitbart-emails

Then America is more fascist than I thought and than you want.

Because your anti-Biden antics doesn't mean nothing on it seems a majority pro-fascist country.
    I'm stating a fact. Biden has a long history of association with white supremacists and has never retracted his segregationist views.

I'm stating a fact. Biden has a long history of association with white supremacists and has never retracted his segregationist views.
    And yet you still have not proven that any other Democratic candidate would have a better chance. Quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Is there any proof to those accusations? Because you can literally go watch Biden sniff visibly uncomfortable children on multiple videos RIGHT NOW. Your whataboutism is showing
    You mean like Trump bragging about being a peeping Tom?

Yes I do think someone who shares 95% of his policy platform with Trump is too close to Trump.

No, I don't want to hear your cherry-picked anecdotes that you got from CNN or whatever. I've done proper research. Both are Wall St corporatist shills with dodgy racist views. Biden is better on green issues, Trump is less of a warmonger, that's it. Everything else is bullshit from partisan morons.
    Not even fucking close. Biden doesn't share ANYTHING with Trump. And for someone that claims to have done proper research, you sure are wrong a lot. And I don't watch CNN, so you can throw that shit away.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    What has that got to do with anything?

If your point is "Trump is also a racist". Yes, obviously. We were discussing why Biden was losing not why Trump is a prick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    It will be ironic that Trump had a come back victory in 2016.
    Then come back loss in 2020.
    He might end up clenching defeat from the jaws of victory indeed.

I think the remarkable part here is by how much polls fucked up, it is a very clear razor edge run there far from all these fantasies pollsters pushed.

IMO, Biden is teensy weensy ahead now. Biden will get Wisconsin and then he needs only one more which is doable as things stand. Trump can't lose anything besides Wisconsin.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-11-04 at 11:28 AM.

Yes I do think someone who shares 95% of his policy platform with Trump is too close to Trump.

No, I don't want to hear your cherry-picked anecdotes that you got from CNN or whatever. I've done proper research. Both are Wall St corporatist shills with dodgy racist views. Biden is better on green issues, Trump is less of a warmonger, that's it. Everything else is bullshit from partisan morons.
    Evidence, please.

Evidence, please.
    He doesn't have any. And I believe this is Kokolums, alt account.

What has that got to do with anything?

If your point is "Trump is also a racist". Yes, obviously. We were discussing why Biden was losing not why Trump is a prick.
    I'd say it's largely due to Trumpsters like you pretending to totally not be Trumpsters, and slinging lies.

Let me know when you can back up your claims about having 95% of the same policies as Trump. Shall I hold my breath?

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Not even fucking close. Biden doesn't share ANYTHING with Trump.
    So they are not both grounded in a neo-liberal philosophy with low social welfare spending, opposition to nationalized healthcare, corporate subsidies, reactionary on law and order, opposed to ubi, cannabis...pretty much agreeing with each other on anything substantive other than kyoto and pulling out of Afghanistan (where Trump is actually more left-wing)?

I think you mean Trump says dumb racist shit in public whereas Biden comes out with flowery inclusive rhetoric. They do, but neither mean it. In other news rain is wet.

Michigan tightened
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

So they are not both grounded in a neo-liberal philosophy with low social welfare spending, opposition to nationalized healthcare, corporate subsidies, reactionary on law and order, opposed to ubi, cannabis...pretty much agreeing with each other on anything substantive other than kyoto and pulling out of Afghanistan (where Trump is actually more left-wing)?

I think you mean Trump says dumb racist shit in public whereas Biden comes out with flowery inclusive rhetoric. They do, but neither mean it. In other news rain is wet.
    Where is your evidence?

PA mail in ratio is going to be very important. It may be end up very close if the mail ins skew about 70/30 towards dems which isn't unlikely.

I'd say it's largely due to Trumpsters like you pretending to totally not be Trumpsters, and slinging lies.

Let me know when you can back up your claims about having 95% of the same policies as Trump. Shall I hold my breath?
    Yes, yes everyone is a Trumpster or a russian bot who doesn't agree with your philosophy of voting for Biden even though you yourself have said you didn't vote for Biden.

In other news hibbable wibbles make tribbable gibbles.

Whoever voted for Howie Hawkens or Jo Jorgenson in Michigan is an idiot

The don't vote shame me bro folks
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, yes everyone is a Trumpster or a russian bot who doesn't agree with your philosophy of voting for Biden even though you yourself have said you didn't vote for Biden.

In other news hibbable wibbles make tribbable gibbles.
    Where is your evidence? You keep making claims on a brand new account, but where is your evidence?

I'm not sure how you could possibly know who I'm voting for, you just got here a few hours ago.

Well, thanks for admitting to being a burner account who refuses to post evidence for your bullshit claims. That was easy.