Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don’t think so... In US you can file a suite for anything... like the one I like to use as an example... someone sued a football player, because the thought of his tiny penis, caused them 250 million worth of emotional damage. Basically, a fan of the opposing team, filed a lawsuit, that was pretty much a very... long... troll, saying he had a tiny dick.
    Yeah it's frivolous, but a lot of suits are filed with the pure intent to simply halt proceedings. Can't imagine that would work here though, that would be insane. Even for the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    populism isn't something to strive for...
    It’s something to use...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

As far as I see it, Trump needs to keep Georgia and Pennsylvania (which are narrowing with each vote dump) and retake Arizona (who's uncounted votes could skew towards Trump by an unknown amount). Its still anyone's game, and I don't think my liver can take another night of this.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    CNN reporting Trump Campaign is actually suing PA to stop counting. Surely that can't work?
    Nope. There is a safe harbor date that allows them to count all votes by that date and they count. December 8th is that date. Congress Must accept any votes submitted by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Your signature:
    it is kinda true, joe rogan will say hes for progressive economic policy
    but then devote multiple episodes to how trans athletes in sports is a more important issue to him..
    its all culture war which the left is losing on, and hes used his platform to amplify that kind of culture war centric thinking

You know, theres actualy a chabce of a hubg election and hung Senate, and then the first female president would be nancy Pelosi by default.

Now that would be a bombshell.

Now Trump wants to stop counting in Michigan, while Biden has the lead...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Oh, you suddenly agree with it?

Biden would've been the most progressive president in the USA if he actually would do what his campaign site said he'll do.

But, hey, I've been saying for the past year here that Biden isn't going to do anything he promises, because his track record shows he's a conservative.
    Dude... when has anyone argued with you that Biden is not conservative? Everyone keeps telling you that there is no delusion that he is. Look at my post history... me saying this, shouldn’t be a surprise.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    So uhh... what's the Trump twitter situation like?
    3 of the last 7 were flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    So uhh... what's the Trump twitter situation like?
    The predicted "WE'RE WINNING BIGLY BUT THEY WANT TO KEEP COUNTING BALLOTS!!!" horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    it is kinda true, joe rogan will say hes for progressive economic policy
    but then devote multiple episodes to how trans athletes in sports is a more important issue to him..
    its all culture war which the left is losing on, and hes used his platform to amplify that kind of culture war centric thinking
    I disagree that Biden is more conservative than Rogan, which doesn’t mean I think Biden is progressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yes, because again, the specific proposals, when offered, have garnered considerably less support than the "idea" of M4A.

https://slate.com/business/2019/10/m...s-popular.html
    A poll by the Kaiser Foundation, really???

Do you believe polls done by oil companies too that global warming is totally fine?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    You know, theres actualy a chabce of a hubg election and hung Senate, and then the first female president would be nancy Pelosi by default.

If that happens, I’ll agree about civil war shit... Pelosi is Satan... they will take arms... Biden is sleepy Joe...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    CNN reporting Trump Campaign is actually suing PA to stop counting. Surely that can't work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    It won't.
    Hopefully not, no.

Trump is asking for a change in the election laws during/after the election. There's no actual evidence of fraud, only votes being counted exactly the way Pennsylvania said they would, weeks/months ago. Unless the PA govt decided to break the laws while doing so, and why would they everyone knew this was a big deal that's just asking to get caught, there's really no legal grounds.

The laws might require the counting stop while the lawsuit is ongoing, but even that's shaky. There's a lot of ballots and over two million were sent before the polls opened. Trump can't stop those no matter what. He might take a swing at those that were postmarked Tuesday, but I don't even know how many of those there are.

He might still win Pennsylvania honestly anyhow. He's better off going for Georgia or Nevada.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Now Trump wants to stop counting in Michigan, while Biden has the lead...
    Hes gone full moron! "He has the lead. Better stop before that lead grows!" Hes lost Michigan, will probably lose PA too as well as NV as well. In short, With or without PA, Joe has won. PA would just be icing on the cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    A poll by the Kaiser Foundation, really???

Do you believe polls done by oil companies too that global warming is totally fine?
    A non-profit health care company? And for context, their question was a reference, the polls were from NBC/WSJ and Fox News.

KFF is legit, they're a non-profit care and insurance provider.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post

No there isn't. There is literally not a chance of that.

An election without a resolution goes to the House of Representatives to resolve. The GOP wins that because they control more state delegations. There is zero chance that we reach Jan 20 without a President.

HMMMMMMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/NeeNeinNyetNo/st...74306796769285

Results aren't fully in, but it looks like Rashida Tlaib's re-election campaign helped push Biden over the edge in Michigan. The Palestinian DSA activist that the Democratic party tried to unseat in a primary this year delivered Detroit for Joe Biden.
    nah actually guys we don't need to listen to progressives we don't owe them anything just keep ignoring them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    ... Every single Biden supporter in this thread over the past year.

I can't say if you did specifically, because I kept a bunch of you on ignore for the past few months.
    The above could have just been... “bias”... your view is as selective as your ignore list. Mine is clear... in my whole 10 years, I’ve only had one person blocked. We ended having a lot of fun chats after I unblocked Merkeva... he doesn’t post much anymore... good dude...