Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Its been going on before Trump was president. Hell, its customary for all living presidents to get together for a photo op with the president-elect. All of the ex-presidents declined even the Bushes
    Name one of them that Trump hasn't viciously attacked as president elect. Why would you take a photo op after Trump attacking you and your family?

This faux civility is laughable this is Trump he did this to himself by being a shit stain of a human. He never apologized to any of them before taking office. I mean he spent years attacking Obama and his kids.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2020-07-25 at 06:08 PM.

Stable....
    Passed test....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Trump again tells story about being booed at 2015 event he didn't attend

President Donald Trump boasted on Wednesday about his cognitive abilities, including the memory he has previously called "one of the great memories of all time.

But there are only two possibilities about a story Trump told in an interview he taped on Thursday: either he misremembered something or he made something up.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Its been going on before Trump was president. Hell, its customary for all living presidents to get together for a photo op with the president-elect. All of the ex-presidents declined even the Bushes.

Indeed, because Trump is a belligerent demagogue... it doesn’t mater if you are republican or democrat...

Wow. Just wow. I think you seriously believe this too. So basically there is no debating a topic with you because you are willing to be uncivil to win. And think about it. This guy was a MODERATOR on this forum. No wonder this place is so hostile if he carries this belief.
    How much property will Trump lose during his civil war?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Its been going on before Trump was president. Hell, its customary for all living presidents to get together for a photo op with the president-elect. All of the ex-presidents declined even the Bushes.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Just wow. I think you seriously believe this too. So basically there is no debating a topic with you because you are willing to be uncivil to win. And think about it. This guy was a MODERATOR on this forum. No wonder this place is so hostile if he carries this belief.
    People who are calling for a civil war, and capitulation to Nazis shouldn't get upset when others are not civil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    People who are calling for a civil war, and capitulation to Nazis shouldn't get upset when others are not civil.
    Which part of civil, in civil war, did you not understand? lol

When I’m reborn, I want to be a MATADOR...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Which part of civil, in civil war, did you not understand? lol

When I’m reborn, I want to be a MATADOR...
    "It we're not nicer to the Nazis, it will hurt their feelings, and they won't be nice to us. So, you should give them everything they want, to keep them happy."

10+ Year Old Account
    "It we're not nicer to the Nazis, it will hurt their feelings, and they won't be nice to us. So, you should give them everything they want, to keep them happy."
    With people promoting this civil war, it’s a safe bet to believe the complete opposite of what they say, to be pretty close to reality.

I agree. But I don't fall into those categories. And what Endus just said objectively makes him crazy.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    More proof that no one is allowed to be critical of Biden at all.

Nope it's not that we shouldn't hold all politician to account for the past votes, and policies. We aren't even allowed to be critical of what policies they want to enact. The only thing we are supposed to do is compare between a piece a shit verses a politician whose record any Republican would be proud of and be happy to vote for him into office with bells and whistle on as we mindless vote for the lesser of two evils for a 3rd decade in a row.

Let's not push the nominee to be even more populous and doing all we can to push for policies that will help those who are struggling in the middle of a Depression and Pandemic. The only things we are allowed to do is cheer for the next dear leader and not question a damn thing.
    oh boo fucking hoo playing the victim. You are allowed to be critical of anyone you want, but you have to be prepared for everyone else whom is allowed to be critical of anyone they want including YOU.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

More proof that no one is allowed to be critical of Biden at all.

Nope it's not that we shouldn't hold all politician to account for the past votes, and policies. We aren't even allowed to be critical of what policies they want to enact. The only thing we are supposed to do is compare between a piece a shit verses a politician whose record any Republican would be proud of and be happy to vote for him into office with bells and whistle on as we mindless vote for the lesser of two evils for a 3rd decade in a row.

Let's not push the nominee to be even more populous and doing all we can to push for policies that will help those who are struggling in the middle of a Depression and Pandemic. The only things we are allowed to do is cheer for the next dear leader and not question a damn thing.
    I'm critical of Biden on healthcare, but only a person who wants trump and want's fascism would back trump. Only white men and women could possibly feel safe under that administration.

Criticise him all you want, as long as you vote for him.

I agree. But I don't fall into those categories. And what Endus just said objectively makes him crazy.
    That's not how you use the word objectively.

But your lack of self awareness is noted.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Its like getting a history lesson from Hubcap.
    Haliburton is a shadow of what they used to be. We need another war so they can get rich from those no-bid contracts again.

3+ Year Old Account
    it's not crazy to point out how moderates and people who call for "civility" are a key competent in keeping minorities oppressed. I'd love to see you try and tell this to Emmit Till's mother, after she had his mangled corpse put on display as a call for direct action. even MLK Jr lamented the complicity of the "white moderate" in keeping blacks oppressed. I mean you call them the insufferable white liberals who virtue signal all the time.

Also you don't get to call others crazy, Tim Pool.

Except... you do.

You have called for civil war on hundreds of occasions, and have gone out of your way to pander to Nazis, saying we should let them win. I see no reason to be nice and civil towards Nazis.

Your opinion is not an objective fact.

Sorry we don't all carry, (Republican) I mean, moderate Biden's water for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Biden has to give me a reason to vote for him. So far he is hostile to my top policy positions.
    And what pray tell are those polices?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

M4A, Defunding Police, Green New Deal, and Ending Foreign Wars to name a few.

What policies has he done that I think makes him terrible.

Iraq War Vote, NAFTA, 1994 Crime Bill, Bank Bail Out, Continually pressed for cuts to Social Security, Pushed the TPP, voted for the Hyde Amendment, and then there is the follow quote from Biden himself.
    M4A- well shit, if this was the first thing you even said how could you even vote for Trump. You should be ashamed of yourself. At least Biden will take additional steps towards M4A type program. Its better than doing nothing and abolishing both Medicare and ACA for which Trump and Republicans have been trying to do for 8 years.
    Has your head been in the sand on what they have proposed????

Wait you are against ending foreign wars? Joe Biden promised on Thursday his White House would end “forever wars”

Trump was all for the iraq war btw.

NAFTA = Nafta 2.0 = Trump supports it, it just NAFTA with different %'s and a new name.

Bank Bail out (besides it was not a bail out, bailouts don't turn a profit for taxpayers) = PPP Trump passed, which also umm "bailed" out banks since more than 130 banks got loans they do not need to pay back and there will be no profit for taxpayers. More banks got "bailed out" under Trump's administration then Biden's

Cuts to SS? "in his 2020 bid, Biden has proposed a plan that would increase revenue for Social Security by eliminating the payroll tax cap and expand benefits for some of the oldest seniors.". His prior proposals are in line with both parties over the last 40 years on changes that could possibly save SS from insolvency.
    So ya if you consider raising age requirements, COLA changes, income cap removals and things like that CUTS then i guess you have a gripe against both canadates.

Trump btw has said multiple times he wants to cut the very program you say Biden wants to cut, not to mention another dozen "entitlements".

Hyde - In 2018, Republicans proposed adding the Hyde Amendment to the Affordable Care Act in the 2018 spending bill in exchange for increased funding to reduce insurance premiums and adding reinsurance. However, this was rejected by Democrats

President Donald Trump promised to make the Hyde Amendment, which prohibits tax-payer funding from paying for abortions, permanent

TPP: See Nafta. Same pattern, same support from Trump just minor tweaks.

1994 Crime Bill
    - i agree huge mistake but your Trump ....had worse and more hard line views and policy suggestions back then.
    https://observer.com/2019/06/trump-c...94-crime-bill/

Defunding Police- the only thing he has stated is defunding them getting military equipment and move some funds away from them by moving some of the social programs to more appropriate departments. Oh the horror. The police will still get Police funding they just won't get funding for things that should be run by more appropriate agencies. He also said he would increase funding for police in other areas too like body camera's and equipment.

Green New Deal - Ya i would rather support someone who wants to keep environmental protections over trump who has abolished them just out of spite for Obama.

sure sounds like you won't be voting for trump either right?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Did you know Lincoln was a Republican? Nobody knew that until recently. It may sound unbelievable, but it's true. He was, in fact, a Republican!
    He's actually learned that fact twice.

2017: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-a-republican/

Great president. Most people don’t even know he was a Republican. Right? Does anyone know? A lot of people don’t know that. We have to build that up a little more.
    2020: https://www.indy100.com/article/trum...ection-9613761

People don’t remember... nobody ever heard of it until I came along, nobody remembered it for a long time or they didn’t use it at least, I use it all the time – Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.

You say that and people say ‘I didn’t know that’ but he was a Republican.
    You know he only brags about these facts because he *just* learned them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The Bushes do not like Trump because he kicked their younger politician's ass in the primary.
    Because Jeb had all the charisma of a rock.
    Putin khuliyo

I'd never vote for Trump. This was true back in 2016 and his continual failure didn't win much praise from myself.
    Are you in a swing state?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

It would not matter to me if I was, but no I am in a very, very safe Blue state.
    nope it would'nt matter to you, but it would matter to trump. Thankfully you are in one of those states.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I know how Math works, and 0 + 0 = 0. It would not help or hurt either one. Why is it whenever someone doesn't vote it always helps the candidate that goes against the people who claim that? It's very strange.
    Because beating an incumbent is more difficult than retaining a position as an incumbent. Moreover, republicans, specifically, benefit more from low voter turn out. That's why they've worked extensively to make it more difficult to vote.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.