The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
    If it was so obvious, you vote "No". Is that too hard to do if you're principled?
    Voting for Biden/Harris or Principles, you can't have both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    And yet, the one you are argueing has principles, Tulsi, is voting for Biden/Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Yea but there nfl sure was quick to do a no protests rule. Doesn't matter much to me since watchig sports on tv is boring. I'm simply saying people don't like politics in their escapism.
    That's not true at all. They want politics they agree with.

- - - Updated - - -

What about shilling for Trump, apartheid, and ethnic cleansing?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    And yet, the one you are argueing has principles, Tulsi, is voting for Biden/Harris.
    Tulsi is allowed to make mistakes, we all do.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Tulsi is allowed to make mistakes, we all do.
    Hopefully there are enough principled people who make "mistakes" on nov 3 and vote Chump out.

Democrats only serious objection to Trump was that he wasn't a Democrat, had he been a Democrat or switched parties tomorrow everyone in this thread would instantly scold you for not supporting him.
    I can't come up with an insult strong enough to properly convey how stupid that statement is. I very much hate the man on a personal level, as much as I do for his politics and the horribly decisions he's made in office. If, in some hypothetical, dreamworld scenario where Trump had somehow managed to get the Democratic Party to support his run for office, that would probably be the year that I would have voted Republican for the first time.

Is it really so hard for conservative folk like you to believe that not all of us treat politics like it's some big sports event, where we are as zealously devoted to our favorite "teams" and "athletes" as you are? There's projecting, and then there's being straight up delusional.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Neera Tanden frames it in a powerful and poetic way, from The Atlantic.

Nowhere in that article does it discuss the 5000 nonviolent prisoners the courts wanted her to release after the supreme court ruled CA needed to ease overcrowding. She declined as AG and I am sure the current atmosphere will have a field day with it when it comes up, probably in a debate. But yeah, sunshine, rainbows, and unicorns.

For those inclined to see the future of what will be thrown at Harris:

https://prospect.org/justice/how-kam...ers-locked-up/
    https://www.theatlantic.com/national...crisis/274852/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Is it really so hard for conservative folk like you to believe that not all of us treat politics like it's some big sports event, where we are as zealously devoted to our favorite "teams" and "athletes" as you are? There's projecting, and then there's being straight up delusional.
    It is kind of hard to believe that when there are literally thousands of posts talking about they vote whoever runs against Trump, including inanimate objects. So yeah, it really is hard to believe. You obviously do not read this obscure message board enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Well luckily right now parts of the Trump campaign seem inclined to paint Biden and Kamala as against the police. Which is so terrible I don't even know where to start.
    It's easy when the people spouting against the police are in democratic cities looting them, aka Chicago. The problem is optics. You see the defending of the police department in Seattle this weekend. Seattle, Chicago, New York, Portland, Minneapolis. You link the head of the party to the cities being destroyed, it's easy optics. Look out for that homeless issue in New York, that is gaining more and more steam.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't come up with an insult strong enough to properly convey how stupid that statement is. I very much hate the man on a personal level, as much as I do for his politics and the horribly decisions he's made in office. If, in some hypothetical, dreamworld scenario where Trump had somehow managed to get the Democratic Party to support his run for office, that would probably be the year that I would have voted Republican for the first time.

Nah, I know many treat it as a sports event, voting Biden/Harris is proof enough. If Trump switched parties tomorrow you'd be having him sainted as the greatest man to walk the Earth and forgive anything he did.

Last edited by Theodarzna; 2020-08-12 at 06:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I know many treat it as a sports event, voting Biden/Harris is proof enough. If Trump switched parties tomorrow you'd be having him sainted as the greatest man to walk the Earth and forgive anything he did.
    Horseshit. People on the left actually condemn their criminals, as opposed to promoting them as far as they can like the right tends to do, on top of covering up every crime in existence. If Trump called himself a democrat, the Dems would be telling him to get his racist fuck ass out.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    It is kind of hard to believe that when there are literally thousands of posts talking about they vote whoever runs against Trump, including inanimate objects. So yeah, it really is hard to believe. You obviously do not read this obscure message board enough.
    If Republicans were capable of any sort of self-reflection, they'd be just as against someone as disgustingly incompetent as Trump is, too. In fact, some DO speak out against him, but are so afraid of the more rabid section of their base turning on them, all they can do is give empty condemnations. Again, this shouldn't be a fucking partisan issue.

Neither some random asshole on Twitter nor you know me, or speak for me. I hate the man, I hate everything he stands for, and nothing could possibly change that.

I'm not fond of Biden, and I don't know enough about Harris yet to make a judgement call about her, but I'm almost positive that comparing her in any way to Hitler is a ridiculous false equivalence, regardless of whom is making the comparison. Neither Biden nor Harris may be ideal, but they also have not grossly mismanaged this country like Trump has. The man has got to go, before he can do more damage. I'm not pro-Democrat, pro-Biden, or even anti-Republican necessarily, but I am most definitely anti-Trump, as should be any thinking being who makes any claims to rationality.

If Republicans were capable of any sort of self-reflection, they'd be just as against someone as disgustingly incompetent as Trump is, too. In fact, some DO speak out against him, but are so afraid of the more rabid section of their base turning on them, all they can do is give empty condemnations. Again, this shouldn't be a fucking partisan issue.

Neither some random asshole on Twitter nor you know me, or speak for me. I hate the man, I hate everything he stands for, and nothing could possibly change that.

I'm not fond of Biden, and I don't know enough about Harris yet to make a judgement call about her, but I'm almost positive that comparing her in any way to Hitler is a ridiculous false equivalence, regardless of whom is making the comparison. Neither Biden nor Harris may be ideal, but they also have not grossly mismanaged this country like Trump has. The man has got to go, before he can do more damage. I'm not pro-Democrat, pro-Biden, or even anti-Republican necessarily, but I am most definitely anti-Trump, as should be any thinking being who makes any claims to rationality.
    Most republicans, well speaking of the current elected ones, know exactly what trump is. Then sometime they realized their base aren't the brightest and realized if they want to keep their nice cushy jobs, they needed to attach their lips to trumps butt. Here's a good example of how elected republicans really feel about Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Honestly who cares, Trump is hiring Neo Nazis one he did twice, 1K+ Americans are dying every day. You can nitpick all you want there isn't anything you can find compared to current administration. Mike Pence believes in torturing gay people for fuck sake.

Mr Burner, I have it on my adblocker to prevent ever seeing your posts. Save yourself some time, and stop replying to me. Also jeez dude, like 647 burners just to post in this thread, get help.

I can not read your posts. stop.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-08-12 at 10:14 AM.

Kamala is a solid pick, sharp and to the point. Would've been fine with her as president, but I think she'll complement Joe well as VP.

Quote Originally Posted by vidtythe View Post
    -snip-
    You're really going to play the "both sides" card, and then accuse other people of believing in nothing?
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-08-12 at 01:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's fine, not sure what's the buzz there. Basically, with her pick as VP, from my standpoint it no longer matters who wins 2020, because either way I'll be good with that.

Quote Originally Posted by vidtythe View Post
    -snip-
    Over 163K+ Americans are dead, 1K+ are dying every day while Japan has 1K dead total with a population of 120 million who are older. Trump has also killed thousands with his bungling of several foreign engagement including Syria and the Israel v. Palestine conflict and the usual droning that every president does. Your point basically is that Trump is just better at killing Americans.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-08-12 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    What would a Democratic president possibly have done differently though?

I mean, I assume that theoretically he could've announced curfew, wear-a-mask and quarantine laws with punishment of fines or imprisonment if not followed -but- I question whether or not the american people (namely conservatives) would've actually given a damn or not about it. I suspect that in some states the governor would've just had opposed such federal orders / laws either way and the end result wouldn't have been much different.

Or do you see this differently?
    They would have followed the pandemic plan constructed over decades of the US handling pandemics including the Ebola virus. They would not have spend months with their head up Xi's ass about how great of a job he was doing while their intel agencies were flashing red lights. They wouldn't be touting fake cures, demon sperm doctors and anti masks movement. They wouldn't have pushed for states to open early, schools to open in states where the pandemic is out of control. There would be a fucking national plan, proper funding to help states that are struggling etc etc.

There's a really long list to say democrats heck a regular republican president wouldn't have done any different is being idiotic.