Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Damn, Trump chickening out of the debate before he's on a ventilator was way ahead of my timeline.

BY THE WAY, in some related topics, y'all see the Feds stop a militia plot to kidnap a sitting governor?

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...er/5922301002/

These are the good people that 2A supporters want to have guns with no regulations!

Whoot!

Gee i wonder who got them so railed up to do such a thing.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Basically the moderator gave Kamala more time to talk, and constantly cut Pence off. Shocker, liberal media. Kamala also wouldn't answer the question "will you stack the supreme court if Biden wins?", and once again no answer, because they will. Pence said it best classic case of if I can't get my way I'm gonna change the rules.
    hmm odd, you were not complaining about a particular orange guy cutting someone off last week?

Even fox news said pence interrupted more. Damn liberals at fox!!!

Also how can you expect her to answer when republicans have not finished doing what they are doing.

B Pence said it best classic case of if I can't get my way I'm gonna change the rules.
    2016 says hello and waves the middle finger.

Oh and the irony of your statement of "i can't get my way" after trump cancels the debate.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

This guy is such a dipshit. Because he actually thinks that restraint in a debate or on Twitter would override 200k+ dead and counting.

Reminder that Republicans, even the ones who dislike Trump's demeanour, are morons at heart.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    Biden-Harris keep on giving me more reasons to vote for President Trump. I'm more concerned about the national debt than someone's personal debt. By politicizing an inevitable vaccine for the China Virus Harris disqualified herself from even being in the Senate, let alone a heartbeat away from the presidency. It's the President's duty to check Congress, so Biden-Harris's answer to allowing corrupt Dems to pack the Court with DNC activists/pawns should be a definitive "NO!"
    Does not compute
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post

This guy is such a dipshit. Because he actually thinks that restraint in a debate or on Twitter would override 200k+ dead and counting.
    He's...not wrong though.

Think of it.

All the Lincoln Project/Midas Touch and "moderate" Republicans wouldn't have the first problem backing Pence. Pence is acceptable to them. They're temporary allies against a greater foe until we can go back to hating them for not being able to achieve orgasm unless they know that the US is spending millions to bomb poor brown people in another country.

It wouldn't bring back 210K dead, but if Pence was the nominee this would be a very different election right now.

He's...not wrong though.

Think of it.

All the Lincoln Project/Midas Touch and "moderate" Republicans wouldn't have the first problem backing Pence. Pence is acceptable to them. They're temporary allies against a greater foe until we can go back to hating them for not being able to achieve orgasm unless they know that the US is spending millions to bomb poor brown people in another country.

It wouldn't bring back 210K dead, but if Pence was the nominee this would be a very different election right now.
    Yah, I pressed post too quick. My second point to it was...a reminder that Republicans, even the ones who dislike Trump's demeanour, are morons.

They're more upset about Trump being rude than his policies and fascist approach to Governance.

Biden-Harris keep on giving me more reasons to vote for President Trump. I'm more concerned about the national debt than someone's personal debt.
    Man you are so confused with your talking points that it has you all jumbled.

Trump drove up debt to records even before COVID and approved throwing money around during it. But you are worried about Biden and the national debt???? He's closing in on beating the "worst president ever, Obama" in ONE TERM.

By politicizing an inevitable vaccine for the China Virus Harris disqualified herself from even being in the Senate, let alone a heartbeat away from the presidency.

HAHAH, she is responding to the politicizing of the administration of the vaccine for the last 3 months....so i guess the entire republican ticket is disqualified huh?
    Man you are stumbling all over yourself here.

It's the President's duty to check Congress, so Biden-Harris's answer to allowing corrupt Dems to pack the Court with DNC activists/pawns should be a definitive "NO!"
    awwwh, not getting your way makes angry republicans angry and bitter.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...to-coronavirus

Apparently the coronavirus may have been running around in the White House longer than we thought. While there was the report that the top aide has been hospitalized since September without any public notice, McConnell hasn't been there in 2 months due to virus concerns. Also because they don't wear masks.

How long has the coronavirus been ravaging the White House without the public having any indication?

10+ Year Old Account
    But Pence doesn't bring out the nutters like Trump does. And the GoP doesn't win anymore without the nutter vote. Pence would not have won in 2016.

Maaaaaybe Pence running as an incumbent if Trump bowed out of a second term run, by retaining at least some of the nutter fervor, but that's also a fairly ridiculous hypothetical.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Basically the moderator gave Kamala more time to talk, and constantly cut Pence off. Shocker, liberal media. Kamala also wouldn't answer the question "will you stack the supreme court if Biden wins?", and once again no answer, because they will. Pence said it best classic case of if I can't get my way I'm gonna change the rules.
    The juicy hypocrisy of complaining about the Democrats stacking the courts while the Republicans are busy doing just that come hell or high water during an election year is not lost on anyone here, sorry to say.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...to-coronavirus

Apparently the coronavirus may have been running around in the White House longer than we thought. While there was the report that the top aide has been hospitalized since September without any public notice, McConnell hasn't been there in 2 months due to virus concerns. Also because they don't wear masks.

How long has the coronavirus been ravaging the White House without the public having any indication?
    I'm pretty fucking sure turkeys are immune to COVID-19. Mitch is fine.

Very interesting video. Would be surprised if Texas votes Blue.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    What's really interesting is someone like you, a concern shriller, is that you post these "issues" when a Democrat gets something wrong, and completely ignore the blatant and willful lies coming out of the GOP, on a daily basis, and specifically Trump. Where is all that concern?

What's really sad about you Boomers who deliberately and ignorantly follow with cult-like precision a man who is known to be everything wrong with this world, is that you wreck the future for us and our children. And you don't care. You don't want to hear new information. You couldn't even fathom daring to consider your point of view could be wrong.

Hopefully the future will arrive sooner than later, and your votes and opinions can be ignored. Not because we disagree, but because you are simply and objectively wrong.
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-10-08 at 06:03 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, Texas is off the table thanks to Abbott. He's up for reelection in 2022 though, and I wouldn't be surprised if this comes back to him then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    He's...not wrong though.

Think of it.

This, entirely. And it's beyond baffling how awful the GOP is for the majority of americans, and yet they enjoy a dangerously large minority of support.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best comment I have seen and likely will see about the fly:

“If that fly laid eggs in Pence hair, he better carry them full term.”

Oh and if anyone is interested... my screen was too small to see the fly, so I come from an alternative reality where the fly never happened... ask me anything... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Yeah, Texas is off the table thanks to Abbott. He's up for reelection in 2022 though, and I wouldn't be surprised if this comes back to him then.
    That guy is utter scum. But polling as of now has Trump up by +1, which is very very close. So it'll be interesting for sure.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-10-08 at 05:58 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

It would be the coup of the century if Texas went Blue - it won't but I'm sure it's dangerously close. Hence the Texas Governor's move to remove all ballot drop boxes save one per county. It would be interesting to see what their internal polling is saying.

So of course, since I said it, I thought I'd check. Holy shit - Trump is only up by 1 point.
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-10-08 at 06:04 PM.

I don’t think TX is quite there yet. However, in the long run, it will get there sooner or later. The GOP industrial sectors (oil & gas and farming & ranching) are on the decline. The Democrat’s industries (tech, EV manufacturing, solar and wind) are growing. With each new Apple’s satellite office, each new Tesla and SpaceX factories, each new Dell’s employee, TX is moving ever so slightly toward the Democrat’s side. You can’t be working in an EV, Solar or Wind power generating plant and still be a climate denier GOP voter. It is all about the economy.
    Last edited by Rasulis; 2020-10-08 at 06:00 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hey have we pointed out that the person who sent that post, is himself infected?
    I wonder what kind of drugs he's on? I'm sure Trump, who cares for all who work for him sent all the infected to Walter Reed for the same treatments....

Man, if he manages to fill his empty suit with trolling Fox hosts I'm totally here for Mayor Pete.