Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    Fucking get in, Channel 4. Full video below. And no, Mark Dice is not weighing in.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Yeah, you're not reading my responses. You are advocating for murdering peaceful protesters.

Your first point (and I even used red to indicate your two separate points above) was about defending yourself if you feel threatened.

Your second point was running people over with a car if they are blocking a road. That's call murder. And you're still advocating for it. Please refrain from doing so, please.
    No i'm reading your lies just fine. Lies that are typical of authoritarian left wingers who don't care about what one says. I've explained it quite clearly. You can misrepresent it like you are now if you want. But its just confirms you have no ability to be honest.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    No i'm reading your lies just fine. Lies that are typical of authoritarian left wingers who don't care about what one says. I've explained it quite clearly. You can misrepresent it like you are now if you want. But its just confirms you have no ability to be honest.
    Calling someone a liar is not a refutation of their point, hun, it's an ad hominem argument.

You really need to do better than shoddy fallacies like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Calling someone a liar is not a refutation of their point, hun, it's an ad hominem argument.

You really need to do better than shoddy fallacies like this.
    My argument was already made, he is a liar because is of his misrepresentation of that argument made. My argument is not he is a lair. that's just the truth of his angle of attack. But i don't except you to take my side, i expect you to support your authoritarian ilk. the ones that think protesters have the right to be violent and cause harm toward others with impunity.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    the ones that think protesters have the right to be violent and cause harm toward others with impunity.
    Gonna need some evidence for this, since you're such a stickler for "truth". And no, I'm not accepting "just look around you at X city" as an answer; I want cited sources, not bullshit you got tagged in by a relative on Facebook.

(Inb4 "I don't have to cite sources because you're authoritarian left/this is an internet discussion/etc.")
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Gonna need some evidence for this, since you're such a stickler for "truth".

And no, I'm not accepting "just look around you at X city" as an answer; I want cited sources, not bullshit you got tagged in by a relative on Facebook.
    ive linked the video of from the LA riots, of what happens when one accept the judgment of a mob. your refusal to view it is on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive linked the video of from the LA riots, of what happens when one accept the judgment of a mob. your refusal to view it is on you.
    Exactly how do the LA riots prove that the left wing are, in your words,

the ones that think protesters have the right to be violent and cause harm toward others with impunity.
    Especially given the LA riots were a reaction to years of police brutality themselves.

Still waiting on cited sources, can you please stop misrepresenting things in the meantime?

Exactly how do the LA riots prove that the left wing are, in your words,

Especially given the LA riots were a reaction to years of police brutality themselves.
    the authoritarian left wing. not all left winger are authoritarians. But a large majority here certainly are.

Can we stop letting this truly disgusting thing continue to derail the thread with their advocacy of murder.

10+ Year Old Account
    the authoritarian left wing. not all left winger are authoritarians. But a large majority here certainly are.
    Alright, well how to the LA riots prove who those people are and that

protesters have the right to be violent and cause harm toward others with impunity.
    Still waiting on citations.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "authoritarian left wing" is about as real as the "zionist overlords". It's just the imaginary scapegoat you've made up to try and justify your execrable point of view.

This is a lie and can be summarily dismissed.

I am more surprised you somehow know the political affiliation of that particular case in the LA riots, because that never got reported on.

I am not even sure what the connection here is; unless you know something about those attackers, 28 years ago, that you'd like to tell us all about? Some large scoop of them being indoctrinated by authoritarian left wingers?
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    I am more surprised you somehow know the political affiliation of that particular case in the LA riots, because that never got reported on.

I am not even sure what the connection here is; unless you know something about those attackers, 28 years ago, that you'd like to tell us all about? Some large scoop of them being indoctrinated by authoritarian left wingers?
    It's not even worth asking. He doesn't even understand he made two different points. I tried to explain it to him, but to no avail - I think he's up to calling me a liar now? For explaining his own point to him....

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's not even worth asking.
    It is always worth asking, often times the no answer, tells more truth than I could ask for
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reginald Denny has nothing to do with the election, stop humoring anyone nutty enough to say otherwise.
    /s

Awww c'mon, we've repeatedly asked you to call us by our proper name....Soros' Lizard People, Guardians of the Gay Frogs and Sniffers of Chemtrails.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    It is always worth asking, often times the no answer, tells more truth than I could ask for
    Alright, that's a good point. I've certainly done the same thing myself lots of times.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...tax-conspiracy

Hemingway, a senior editor of right-wing pro-Trump outlet The Federalist, insisted that the president’s tax avoidance—which reportedly features him declaring massive business losses and depreciation—shows that Trump does “things that probably all of us do” when filing taxes. Arguing that Trump did nothing “illegal or immoral,” the pundit concluded with her accusation.

“I don’t see this as being a particularly effective hit, even if it was quickly coordinated with the Biden campaign,” Hemingway cheerfully proclaimed.
    In which, again, Trump supporters and conservative grifters think that everyone is as dishonest and engages in fraud like they do.

Because I sure know I've never done any of this shit. I file my taxes by the book, I ain't about to mess around with the IRS and I honestly view paying my taxes as part of my patriotic duty to this country rather than something to endlessly whine about. Granted mine are pretty easy to do so that helps, but I know I sure as shit haven't even tried to cheat on my taxes on any way, shape, or form.

Also, Fox keeps airing the unsupported conspiracy theory that the NYT "colluded" with the Biden campaign on the story -

“It’s interesting to note that the Biden campaign did already have, as soon as the story broke, little lapel buttons for all their supporters, to be sold online talking about the story and the president’s taxes,” Gidley declared. “The coordination seems to be in lockstep so far.”

The Fox News anchor, meanwhile, quickly noted that the Biden campaign “also had an ad” before teeing it up so the two could discuss on the other side.

Over on another network, Team Trump’s attempts to smear Times journalists as actively colluding with the Democratic Party was met with a slightly different reaction. After White House spokesperson Brian Morgenstern repeatedly made the accusation on Monday morning, CNN anchor Poppy Harlow shut him down.

“It’s not okay to accuse them, with no facts, of coordinating with the Democratic Party. Please stop doing that or this interview will end,” Harlow exclaimed. “Stop attacking the press!”
    Because I guess they haven't been paying attention to how quickly ads can be turned around, when we're seeing same-day ads coming out pretty regularly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    In which, again, Trump supporters and conservative grifters think that everyone is as dishonest and engages in fraud like they do.
    It’s the displaced millionaires... this is populism in US... jeebus...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi