10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You can fuck right off with you playing the victim, buddy. At least show some spine and stand up for your mistakes.
    It's hard to win people over without forgiveness

Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post
    Who said anything about winning people over? Fuck that. Racists are not welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    someone must have not watched endgame oh and i'm a trumphadi huh? i voted biden & bernie and never voted for trump or hillary your move.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52213587
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post52473199

Your history speak for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Retcon credit goes to @Scroe RIP. I'd love to see his replies to all of this. He called it very early.
    He is still around, just can’t post. You can even say hello... he was on earlier today:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/members/562259-Skroe

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think people want the neoliberal forgive and forget, to then continue to try compromise. People are sick of it... leftists don’t even consider liberals left anymore...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    What happened to the anti-Biden bros:
    Where they just posturing then?
    Are they just posturing now?

Can they please cite the exact post when they admitted they were wrong for pushing the "Biden has dementia" meme.

Everyone loves a good Day of Reckoning
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Damn it people... the interviewer’s name is Work...

- - - Updated - - -

538 live election results page is up:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blo...ults-coverage/
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    #BringBackChildLabor

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah, these people aren't desired to be won over. They loved Trump because he "told it like it was". Now the rest of us are telling them how it is.

Biden swept Dixville Notch, the first candidate to do so since Nixon.

That’s a good sign, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    #BringBackChildLabor
    Don’t give trump any ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Biden swept Dixville Notch, the first candidate to do so since Nixon.

That’s a good sign, right?
    I’m still not 100% sure a place called “dixville notch” actually exists and isn’t just some elaborate joke.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don’t think people want the neoliberal forgive and forget, to then continue to try compromise. People are sick of it... leftists don’t even consider liberals left anymore...
    Democrats, Progressives should never let Trumpers forget who and what they voted and stood for especially the second time.

They have done a tremendous amount Damage to the country in 4 years including ignoring and lying about a Pandemic and doing almost nothing about it and accusing China of attacking the USA with the Pandemic while claiming it's just a flu bro at the same time.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-11-03 at 04:19 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Nah, these people aren't desired to be won over. They loved Trump because he "told it like it was". Now the rest of us are telling them how it is.
    Elections have consequences, should be the default response from Jan. 20th onward (assuming Biden wins)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I’m still not 100% sure a place called “dixville notch” actually exists and isn’t just some elaborate joke.
    Oh it's real. Population is 12 5 and their only claim of fame is being the first to vote at midnight.

Edit, sorry, 12 was 2010, It's now 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh it's real. Population is 12 5 and their only claim of fame is being the first to vote at midnight.

Edit, sorry, 12 was 2010, It's now 5.
    Maybe I'm just projecting here ... but did Covid just wipe out all of their GOP voters?
    Government Affiliated Snark

Trumpers trying to suppress voters.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    I hope people aren't gullible enough to fall for that. I receive robocalls once a month asking me how I'm recovering from my claim-worthy car crash.

I've never even driven nevermind been in a car crash in said car.

15+ Year Old Account

Giggled a bit. I dont agree the vast majority hide or intend to hide but certainly the Republicans had lost their spirit under the Trump cult.
    Hopefully Biden wins and GOP can start the long process of finding its soul again not to mention repair the self-inflicted damage to trust among voters not affiliated with Trumps die hard base.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Maybe I'm just projecting here ... but did Covid just wipe out all of their GOP voters?
    No, it had 4 people in 2019, and one of the owners of a nearby hotel "moved" there just in time to not have them merged with a nearby county.

It's in the far north of NH, right along the Quebec border, A.K.A. a mountainous frozen nightmare. I would know, I have family on the Canadian side of the border. It's no surprise they'd lose over 50% of their population.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    That's going to hurt Trump not Biden. His voters are the stupid ones who believe shit like that.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

It's a shame @Sulla is forever gone.

We could all use his Nostradamus-like foresight of the future right about now.
    It would be nice to see the permabanned Trumpsters here right now.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866