Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Yep, I think there was only ever a tiny handful of posters who fully admitted to having voted Trump, the rest would just argue in support of his methods/actions all the while claiming he was deplorable and they'd never vote for him.
    As if we couldn't see through their bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Uhhh... what legal team?
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    I don't doubt that Biden has a legal team, but yeah, it's not like he's the one who's getting sued here. In a lot of these cases, it's the same GoP establishment that Trump's so pissed at now for not just helping him cheat.
    The one that he assembled beforehand that has been helping combat all of this bullshit.

Biden assembles legal team ahead of divisive 2020 election
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-11-22 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    I'm sure everyone else has noticed how the Trumpers/Trump rhetoric disappeared from this thread around the time that the election was pretty much called for Biden. I mean, I've seen a couple of Trumpers pop a few posts in, but their posts just seem to pretend they're regular old posters (as if they never taunted or trolled everyone else here).
    To be fair to Trump supporters, and they generally did have very little worth saying, they were mostly banned for no particular reason other than the clique of corporate democrat moderators here doesn't like them.

You have moderators like Edge on this forum who have simply turned into their own personal blog of the "Trump is bad" variety.

- - - Updated - - -

I assume all the racists, bigots, and peepoHonk trolls have crawled back under their rocks, put on their normal person disguises, and are once again going to pretend that they just support normal political discourse. I hope we have a nice master list of every poster who supported the border concentration camps as well as blood and thunder.
    The problem I have with is that, whether democrat or republican, most Americans are happy to go along with the murder and slaughter the US military regularly visits on other countries, mostly simply to protect its most powerful economic interests. That's pretty damn xenophobic and bigoted.

You get this weird double-standard where its OK for Bush, Obama or Trump to conduct multiple drone strikes against civilians, but Trump's dog-whistling is beyond the pale. I mean, it is, but imho blowing some arab kid's legs off because he happened to be in the same general area as a terrorist is more xenophobic than whatever asinine shite Trump just came out with.
    Last edited by select1a; 2020-11-22 at 02:52 PM.

Edge doesn't mod this section.

And also, lol at your whole ban evading alts post. The worst offender for banning people that didn't agree with him was Thwart.

I'm sure everyone else has noticed how the Trumpers/Trump rhetoric disappeared from this thread around the time that the election was pretty much called for Biden.
    They were doing a fade before then.
    And the few that blatantly called a Trump win and red wave has no reason to embarrass themselves any further.
    But do expect some new accounts to spontaneously generate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They haven’t done anything though. All the cases have been brought against states, not Biden.
    Marc Elias has been involved in most (if not all ?) of the cases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    At this point, I'm just waiting to see what happens on Monday when Michigan should be certifying their vote.
    I'm not going to feel better until (unless) the SC declines to take any of the cases that the Elite Strike Force is trying to get in front of them. And then not until 1/20/21, and then never again because Trump cultists are going to make living in this country more unbearable than ever.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

I'm sure everyone else has noticed how the Trumpers/Trump rhetoric disappeared from this thread around the time that the election was pretty much called for Biden. I mean, I've seen a couple of Trumpers pop a few posts in, but their posts just seem to pretend they're regular old posters (as if they never taunted or trolled everyone else here).

Given how absolutely quiet these forums have been from Trumperism, I assume all the racists, bigots, and peepoHonk trolls have crawled back under their rocks, put on their normal person disguises, and are once again going to pretend that they just support normal political discourse. I hope we have a nice master list of every poster who supported the border concentration camps as well as blood and thunder.
    I would expect most people on non-Democrat side to just call it "stolen election" and eventually move on. Wouldn't be the first US election called that way.

Legitimacy of elections has been long undermined in American minds anyway - in 2016 52% of Democrats believed that Russia tampered with vote tallies in order to get Donald Trump elected, so Republicans believing potential fraud looks to me like American norm rather then exception.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-11-22 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I would expect most people on non-Democrat side to just call it "stolen election" and eventually move on. Wouldn't be the first US election called that way.

Legitimacy of elections has been long undermined in American minds anyway - in 2016 52% of Democrats believed that Russia tampered with vote tallies in order to get Donald Trump elected, so Republicans believing potential fraud looks to me like American norm rather then exception.
    If you got proof the FBI, CIA, and out other alphabet agencies are wrong, call Fox and Trump, they'll make your rich for it, otherwise, trying to "both sides" this election's rejection by the trumper's with 2016s actual interference and calling of foul for that just comes off as trolling.
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    If you got proof the FBI, CIA, and out other alphabet agencies are wrong, call Fox and Trump, they'll make your rich for it, otherwise, trying to "both sides" this election's rejection by the trumper's with 2016s actual interference and calling of foul for that just comes off as trolling.
    You seem to be mixing things here.

Actual conspiracy theory (it is even marked as such in linked document) was that Russians rather then vaguely "interfering" through social media and hacked info dissemination directly altered vote tallies to get Trump to win.

Conspiracy theory that neither FBI nor CIA confirmed in the end. And yet majority of democrats either fully or partially believed it in December.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd just like to point out that there was no "no opinion / I don't know" option in that question. I'd also point out that 33% of Independents and even 18% of Republicans thought the same thing in 2016, by that metric.

If a similar question were asked of this election, the results would be far, far, far more one-sided.

In fact, a YouGov poll found that 78% of Republicans think that fraud actually changed the outcome of the 2020 election, vs. only 7% of Democrats.

Also, to be fair, the Intelligence community has found direct evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 election, so there's a solid foundation for such a belief, whether or not it actually amounted to vote tally tampering. No such similar evidence has been found suggesting the kind of fraud being alleged by Trump in the 2020 election.
    Last edited by PhaelixWW; 2020-11-22 at 06:58 PM. Reason: fixed link

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account

Actual conspiracy theory (it is even marked as such in linked document) was that Russians rather then vaguely "interfering" through social media and hacked info dissemination directly altered vote tallies to get Trump to win.

Conspiracy theory that neither FBI nor CIA confirmed in the end. And yet majority of democrats either fully or partially believed it in December.
    https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_Volume1.pdf

The Russian govemment directed extensive activity, beginning in at least 2014and carrying into at least 2017, against U.S. election infrastructure' at the state and locallevel.
    Yeah, no. Russia did attempt to directly interfere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Yeah, no. Russia did attempt to directly interfere.
    I guess we're still just waiting for the Intelligence community to similarly state that they've found evidence that Hugo Chávez has interfered with this election.

Yup... still waiting...

Aaaaaaany day now...

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

I'd just like to point out that there was no "no opinion / I don't know" option in that question. I'd also point out that 33% of Independents and even 18% of Republicans thought the same thing in 2016, by that metric.

If a similar question were asked of this election, the results would be far, far, far more one-sided.

In fact, a YouGov poll found that 78% of Republicans think that fraud actually changed the outcome of the 2020 election, vs. only 7% of Democrats.
    Your link seems to lead to 2016 poll.

75% of democrats in 2016 believed "Russia hacked the email of Democrats in order to increase the chance that Donald Trump would win the Presidential election", which is similar "one-sided" percentage and proven to be mostly true.

87% of those who voted for Clinton believed that to be true.

Also, to be fair, the Intelligence community has found direct evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 election, so there's a solid foundation for such a belief, whether or not it actually amounted to vote tally tampering. No such similar evidence has been found suggesting the kind of fraud being alleged by Trump in the 2020 election.
    Most of 2016 revelations took years to come to light; no direct evidence was known (or, at the very least, released) in December 2016.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your link seems to lead to 2016 poll.
    The correct YouGov poll.

Most of 2016 revelations took years to come to light; no direct evidence was known (or, at the very least, released) in December 2016.
    Say what now?

Yes, that's from 7-10 days before the poll you linked was conducted. Womp womp.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The only person who claimed election fraud occurred in 2016 was Trump.

People said election interference occurred, not fraud, simply the event of the DNC email hacking and release of those emails is enough to make that a statement of fact.

Stop lying.
    Last edited by Xeones; 2020-11-22 at 07:48 PM.

Trump's legal team is now asserting that DOUG COLLINS, not KELLY LOEFFLER would be participating in the January 5 runoff if Brian Kemp hadn't rigged the voting machines.

Does LOEFFLER agree? Or will she admit that the Trump campaign's claims of voter fraud are BS.

Oh the crazy, shitshow is wonderful. This attacks Loeffler and says she should not be the nominee. Oh I LOVE crazy. Now, idk if it will hurt her but its great.

Oh this should probably be in the Trump Shitshow thread since its wonderful that they also attacked Tucker Carlson for pizzagate.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

You guys are literally arguing with a Russian who was part of the disinformation of 2016. How stupid are you guys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    You guys are literally arguing with a Russian who was part of the disinformation of 2016. How stupid are you guys?
    We're literally combating disinformation. I'm not sure why you think that's stupid.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

We're literally combating disinformation. I'm not sure why you think that's stupid.
    You're not combating anything, you're playing into his hands by filling threads with pages of bullshit. He's a paid Russian troll, there's no reason to even acknowledge he exists.