Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Rittenhouse is a white supremacist murderer. You think that's "defamation"? Fuckin' sue me. Good freakin' luck with that.
    while the law hasn't quite reached a point where it can and will go after anonymous people on message boards, give it 20 years. your post history might actually make you a target for a legal team. be careful what you wish for.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by MuH sTaTe LiNeS View Post
    When a trial doesn't go the way you want it to go the jury and judge are biased
    Its impossible for a justice system to show any form of bias.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Its impossible for a justice system to show any form of bias.
    Takes like this confuse me

I dont disagree that the jury can be biased but ppl seem to take issue with in this particular case cuz their blood dust wasn't satiated? If it was me I'd argue for more equal treatment of minorities rather than demand more ppl be punished for exercising their right to self defense

Oh well whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    the media meltdown is funny, but

]
    Geeze i guess you can just ignore all the other charges kyle had and the fact that two people died.....and the fact that one of the charges has a mandatory life sentence which has a much larger bail requirement because of the level of charges....the risk of fleeing based on actions and statements....crossing state lines....etc etc.

but whatever makes you happy because you are still in meltdown mode over the media and how they handle a particular political subset of this country.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    while the law hasn't quite reached a point where it can and will go after anonymous people on message boards, give it 20 years. your post history might actually make you a target for a legal team. be careful what you wish for.
    strange but new laws would not effect actions taken before the law came into effect.....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Geeze i guess you can just ignore all the other charges kyle had and the fact that two people died.....and the fact that one of the charges has a mandatory life sentence which has a much larger bail requirement because of the level of charges....the risk of fleeing based on actions and statements....crossing state lines....etc etc.

but whatever makes you happy because you are still in meltdown mode over the media and how they handle a particular political subset of this country.
    "The Libz are angry and that's all that matters :OmegaLUL:"

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

This is because Gov Evers proved the "even a dead clock is right twice a day" axiom when he sent 500 national guard members there BEFORE any large gathering could form. Also, since this is a white on white incident, the usual suspects aren't going to waste their time protesting. The rest of Kenosha is likely out in the woods as it is the first day of the 9 day deer hunting season in Wisconsin.
    No way Evers keeps his job if he stands by as police get overwhelmed in Kenosha for a second time. He’s making the smart political move.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    I’ll proudly denounce BLM for consorting with Boogaloo Boys.
    And today in, "Things that didn't happen."

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    If I remember correctly, some dude in Montana got sentenced for first degree murder, for shooting an intruder, because he laid in wait after setting up bait, and talked to other people how he "wanted to shoot some intruders", despite Montany having the castle doctrine.
    What happens before a killing, is absolutely paramount.

Also, seemingly Wisconsin, as far as i understand, does not exempt self defense claims, if you cause the alteration. Not to mention, that self defense must be disproven by the prosecution, which is, since self defense hinges on "reasonable perception of danger", pretty difficult. Legally the ruling is sound, but it is not the "Open and shut case" like people want it to be, and particularly different sate laws for self defense etc. make understanding the sentence even more difficult.
    Well, when you get a gun pointed in your face, get hit in the head with a skateboard, and have someone grab the barrel of your gun when trying to get away, "reasonable perception of danger" becomes far more clear. This was a little more "open and shut" than it would normally be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    No way Evers keeps his job if he stands by as police get overwhelmed in Kenosha for a second time. He’s making the smart political move.
    True. He knows he is already in deep doo doo for his illegal executive order over the mask mandate and does not want to give the state GOP more ammo than he has already given them. The only reason a recall hasn't been attempted because they know it will be far easier to go after him when he is up for re-election next year.

Why are posters who support the trial result being banned? Is doing so against the forum rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It really doesn't when the judge was pretty clearly biased, and the jury had gotten stacked in the defense's favor
    This is utterly false. IN fact, the defense attorney stated in his presser that in picking the jurors out of a tumbler for the verdict, they actually eliminated what they thought were the 3 strongest jurors in their favor.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Why are posters who support the trial result being banned? Is doing so against the forum rules?
    Maybe the context in which they are doing it???

Half of them are baiting/taunting the verdict on "lubrals" as a political attack/personal attack vs just discussing the results.

Also look past just the actual banned post to the last bunch of post they made, there is some really shitty posting going on and they might have just attached it to the final straw post.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    If I remember correctly, some dude in Montana got sentenced for first degree murder, for shooting an intruder, because he laid in wait after setting up bait, and talked to other people how he "wanted to shoot some intruders", despite Montany having the castle doctrine.
    What happens before a killing, is absolutely paramount.

Also, seemingly Wisconsin, as far as i understand, does not exempt self defense claims, if you cause the alteration. Not to mention, that self defense must be disproven by the prosecution, which is, since self defense hinges on "reasonable perception of danger", pretty difficult. Legally the ruling is sound, but it is not the "Open and shut case" like people want it to be, and particulary different sate laws for self defense etc. make understanding the sentence even more difficult.
    @cubby can back me up here, if they want to, that is how most jury cases are. It isn't about finding the truth, it isn't about who is has the most evidence. It is always about convincing the jury that your evidence is what shows what happens in the case of the prosecution. In the case of defense attorneys, it is sowing enough doubt to get even one juror to not agree with the rest.

That is why I state that being an attorney, at least with jury cases, is all about semantics.

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Its kind of impressive leftists are so blinded by ideology and activism they cant see the objectice reality of the case

It wasn't objective reality. The only objective reality there is, is that judge needs an investigation into him. Because he was obviously working for the defense. And I am hoping the DoJ investigation into Rittenhouse for federal charges bears fruit.

Because they are being "sore winners" and framing it as something that it isn't. This is EXACTLY why, while I have my own opinion on things, I don't state something as fact unless it is on video and can be seen clear as day. Anything else, from eye witness testimony to news articles, I treat as second hand hearsay and will wait until a verdict drops before discussing it. This is why, when talking about cases like this, I always trying to use "If this is true" before anything I read as since I wasn't physically present at the event so I cannot know for certain it happened the way it is stated to happen.

Yes, Rittenhouse, in my opinion, got away with murder however the jury came back as him defending himself. However, I stated this earlier in the thread that he still has an extremely long road ahead. The families of the people he shot may sue him as that is a civil suit. The feds can try him for whatever reason.

He will have his 15 minutes of fame and if he is smart, he won't take it and keep out of the spotlight. I just don't see that happening.
    Last edited by gondrin; 2021-11-20 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Not only is Kyle a white supremacist sympathizer (if not follower), anyone that defends him is as well.

He was only there because he and the all white "militia" he arrived with wanted to quell the outrage over another unarmed black death at the hands of the police.

You can bumblefuck your way around verbal and logic gymnastics all the fuck you want. That does not now nor has it ever changed the facts.
    Yep, the group he was with, was a bunch of Boogaloo Boys. They have done just about everything they can to try to start a race war or civil war. And he got together with them on a Facebook post. He knew what he was signing up for.

- - - Updated - - -

Because they are harassing other users, not for their support of the trial. Read the posts they got banned in, then you would know.

Just cuz you dont like a group doesnt mean they dont deserve rights. Kyle is prolly a white supremacisr, he is still entitled to a right to defend himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And I am hoping the DoJ investigation into Rittenhouse for federal charges bears fruit.
    There's no question about whether or not it will bear fruit; the only question is only whether or not they choose to charge him.

Both parties admitted to the crime already.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    There's no question about whether or not it will bear fruit; the only question is only whether or not they choose to charge him.

Both parties admitted to the crime already.
    Yep, Dominick Black should still be going to prison for the straw purchase, which is illegal, even since Kyle was acquitted of murder, and the civil cases against Kyle and the PD will also be ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    He will have his 15 minutes of fame and if he is smart, he won't take it and keep out of the spotlight. I just don't see that happening.
    Is there a reason he should avoid attention, though? Being hated by The Left™ is a badge of honor, and being able to gun down a couple riotous leftists without consequence is a gun-toting good ol' boy's wet dream. Seems like a win-win...

I guess, he could potentially say/do something that would jeopardize a defense for any future legal issues stemming from this. But I'm not really holding my breath for any of that to matter anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Is there a reason he should avoid attention, though? Being hated by The Left™ is a badge of honor, and being able to gun down a couple riotous leftists without consequence is a gun-toting good ol' boy's wet dream. Seems like a win-win...

I guess, he could potentially say/do something that would jeopardize a defense for any future legal issues stemming from this. But I'm not really holding my breath for any of that to matter anyway.
    Yeah, he's already going on one of his white nationalist followers' programs on Monday with Tucker Carlson.