Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    People dont know misery so they think it should be even better then it is, they wont tell their kids what side they where on and what damage they caused. Life is great now, just stop the sjw bullshit and let things work as they have for a long time.
    "Life is great now". What planet are you on? In the United States, young people have it categorically, objectively way worse than their parents and their parent's parents. We have a student debt crisis, housing and healthcare prices are spinning out of control, and wages have been flat for almost thirty years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    It's immigrant gangs taking advantage as always to create chaos and no they wont stop it's criminal gangs doing the same old shit. Look at all the videos and you will see them behave like absolute shit it's patetic really but it's to absolutely no ones surprise.
    Yeah yeah yeah. It's an excuse as old as time. "There isn't really a problem. It's just outside agitators." It's an excuse that was literally used by the British when the revolutionary war started.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    "Life is great now". What planet are you on? In the United States, young people have it categorically, objectively way worse than their parents and their parent's parents. We have a student debt crisis, housing and healthcare prices are spinning out of control, and wages have been flat for almost thirty years.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah yeah yeah. It's an excuse as old as time. "There isn't really a problem. It's just outside agitators." It's an excuse that was literally used by the British when the revolutionary war started.

Im in Sweden and here life is great :-)

Life is a lot better in Sweden and similar countries than it is in the rest of the West.
    -ynnady

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Well here in the UK people have health care provided for free

As if ethnic minorities there don't suffer from inequality in the UK.

Racial bias in public UK institutions is a thing, and minorities still face unequal healthcare access

When a scientist describes this and has a strong opinion about the correlation based on strong data maybe you don't just say "well imma say she's wrong because even though I don't know anything about any of this I think I know better".
    Oh but i didn't say she was wrong, did i?
    Vitamin D deficiency is linked to higher risks of respiratory tract infections.

What i said was that socioeconomic status is a far bigger factor than some universal vitamin deficiency. (That might or might not be a thing, as you never actually bothered to link your source)
    Last edited by Raetary; 2020-06-09 at 06:27 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao the evidence is right there you just refuse to look at it, nice try though. But yeah such a good guys destrying everything inside a move truck a random family just prepared for moving to a new appartment or looting and burning cars. They do that shit because that's what they do all the time.

The cops even have a good idea what criminal immigrant gangs it is lol.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2020-06-09 at 06:28 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations...?

Apparently not everyone in your country agrees with you and, even if they all did, what is wrong with showing your support for a country that is clearly not doing so great?

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...kya-story.html

Oh yeah, this predates Floyd's murder, but have we seen this one in this thread yet?

Black store owner calls Alabama cops to report his store is being robbed. He's legally armed. Police arrive, the first one immediately holsters his weapon and there appears to be a verbal exchange, second cop comes in an immediately knocks the store owner the fuck out with no provocation.

The assaulting officer, the first officer, and a third officer who enter then forcefully "detain" the man. Cops said the owner refused to put his gun down when directed by the police, despite it literally being on the counter and not in his hands.

He suffered a broken jaw and lost teeth for the crime of being a black store owner who called the police for help, and just so happened to get a racist white cop who looks like he was just eager to punch a black man.

Mind you: At that point he had removed the magazine from his legal firearm, removed the round from the chamber, confirmed this with cops who could see both the unloaded weapon and separate magazine on the counter.

If only he was a white guy in tactical gear with an assault rifle, I'm sure he would have been fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...kya-story.html

Oh yeah, this predates Floyd's murder, but have we seen this one in this thread yet?

Black store owner calls Alabama cops to report his store is being robbed. He's legally armed. Police arrive, the first one immediately holsters his weapon and there appears to be a verbal exchange, second cop comes in an immediately knocks the store owner the fuck out with no provocation.

The assaulting officer, the first officer, and a third officer who enter then forcefully "detain" the man. Cops said the owner refused to put his gun down when directed by the police, despite it literally being on the counter and not in his hands.

He suffered a broken jaw and lost teeth for the crime of being a black store owner who called the police for help, and just so happened to get a racist white cop who looks like he was just eager to punch a black man.

Mind you: At that point he had removed the magazine from his legal firearm, removed the round from the chamber, confirmed this with cops who could see both the unloaded weapon and separate magazine on the counter.

If only he was a white guy in tactical gear with an assault rifle, I'm sure he would have been fine.
    If he looked like a poor white guy he would have got the same treatment im sure. But yes, america have a problem BLM dont really help that problem riots only prove that they are kind of justified of being extra nervous around black people. And again its a usa issue not other countries

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Congratulations...?

Apparently not everyone in your country agrees with you and, even if they all did, what is wrong with showing your support for a country that is clearly not doing so great?
    Well I have less money every month then a immigrant and other people on welfare so if they protest i suppose they are spoiled.

If he looked like a poor white guy he would have got the same treatment im sure.
    Stuff that racist bullshit where the sun don't shine.

But yes, america have a problem BLM dont really help that problem riots only prove that they are kind of justified of being extra nervous around black people. And again its a usa issue not other countries
    This predates the murder of Floyd, if you bothered to read it.

And yes, an issue in other countries. Maybe if you like, went out and engaged with communities of color you'd hear about their experiences.

If he looked like a poor white guy he would have got the same treatment im sure. But yes, america have a problem BLM dont really help that problem riots only prove that they are kind of justified of being extra nervous around black people. And again its a usa issue not other countries

- - - Updated - - -

Well I have less money every month then a immigrant and other people on welfare so if they protest i suppose they are spoiled.
    God your white grief whining is sad.
    -ynnady

And yes, an issue in other countries. Maybe if you like, went out and engaged with communities of color you'd hear about their experiences.
    The big problem isnt race its rich vs poor. If you look poor your get treated bad, if you look rich you wont.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What is this bullshit about vitamin D? Are people shitting on Seattle or something?
    Bigbazz said a lack of vitamin D in black people is more likely to cause higher infection rates among them than institutional racism. He mentioned some Dr. that has a vlog so we had to talk about it for 2 pages because of course providing sources is not his thing and just as geography.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I have a black wife and a mixed child...

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...g-black-man-to

In other news, dancing in on public sidewalks or "in the street" while black, is now grounds to have kind, totally not racist people call the cops on you. It's also ground for the totally not racist cops to aggressively arrest the man for...dancing in the street.

Apparently, telling the cops that they have no right to grab your arms and hold you by force without explanation is grounds to be arrested.

Defund the police.
    Like when people say not most cops you know they’re lying.

You have white people lying about calling cops on black people because they feel black people fear cops because of their racist shit. Or people calling cops on black bodies existing in a space for...what?

The man dances often it was known. And even the. What the fuck were the cops doing? Were they going to demand he not dance?? Why the duck did they even come out.

“There’s a black man dancing come quick police!!”

What the fuck

The big problem isnt race its rich vs poor. If you look poor your get treated bad, if you look rich you wont.
    While there is some truth to this, it's also common rhetoric from racists to discount the significance of skin color.

https://www.phillytrib.com/commentar...2232e8de6.html

Because that shit happens to wealthy black people too, because the color of their skin is a major factor in how the police act and react around them.

God your white grief whining is sad.
    So sjw of you

I have a black wife and a mixed child...
    So racists can’t have mixed kids? You think having a black Wife suddenly means you inherent all understanding of the issues facing black people

“I hav a black wife therefore I can now say racism doesn’t exist like black people think. I know because I had sex with a black woman!”

While there is some truth to this, it's also common rhetoric from racists to discount the significance of skin color.

https://www.phillytrib.com/commentar...2232e8de6.html

Because that shit happens to wealthy black people too, because the color of their skin is a major factor in how the police act and react around them.
    Yes, probably in america, japan, china and other a bit more racist countries

So sjw of you
    Thank you, I do believe in justice. I'm sad that you don't.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So racists can’t have mixed kids? You think having a black Wife suddenly means you inherent all understanding of the issues facing black people

“I hav a black wife therefore I can now say racism doesn’t exist like black people think. I know because I had sex with a black woman!”
    A true racist for example some BLM people really hate race mixing. Why would a racist marry someone that s/he is suppose to think is lesser then him/her? Sorry but thats just stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, I do believe in justice. I'm sad that you don't.
    lol, Me too, but it dont meen the same thing