Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    Looks like Americans exercising their rights. +1 for trigger discipline.
    I'm showing pictures of the war as it happens. I doubt the trigger discipline will last much longer. Both sides are assembling their forces.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
    Ok. What's your point?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Ok. What's your point?
    That it's not a civil war. It's the people exercising their rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What exactly did democrats do wrong? Was it democrats who removed Obama’s justice reform? Last I check, the Biden Sanders Criminal Justice and Immigration reform, didn’t feature defunding anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    First off...how the fuck are Democrats to blame? What, specifically, is their role in this?

Second off, it's not actually "both sides". It's because Trump ordered the Gestapo in, causing a massive escalation of force and bringing out the antifa fucks that couldn't be bothered to give a shit about BLM but do love them some vandalism and property damage. Had Trump not sent in the Gestapo to escalate what was largely an ongoing protest that had lost steam and was continuing to lose steam, this shit would likely be just a few lonely diehard keeping it up by now.
    saying defund the police is a great way to start anarchy. your ignorance is noted.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

That it's not a civil war. It's the people exercising their rights.
    We're already at war. The fighting started in Portland.

The next step in the civil war is to watch where it spreads. Looks like Louisville might be next.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Americans exercising their rights. +1 for trigger discipline.
    A bunch of white dudes storming a capital building armed with guns? Perfectly fine, not a peep, just folks exercising their rights.

A bunch of black dudes marching with the same types of guns? The starts of a civil war, the end times are upon us, how could this have happened?!

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    saying defund the police is a great way to start anarchy. your ignorance is noted.
    As opposed to the fascism you support?

How very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Wanting to defund things are the root of anarchy's? Shit, the Republicans must be sweating bullets, that's their MO policy
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    A bunch of white dudes storming a capital building armed with guns? Perfectly fine, not a peep, just folks exercising their rights.

A bunch of black dudes marching with the same types of guns? The starts of a civil war, the end times are upon us, how could this have happened?!
    Which person in here said it was fine for white dudes to storm a capital with guns?

To be fair, they were arrested and charged after they surrendered.

We're already at war. The fighting started in Portland.

The next step in the civil war is to watch where it spreads. Looks like Louisville might be next.
    surely you can atleast draw the line back to charlottesville...

then to timmy...

and then draw if back to waco....then to ruby ridge...

hell why not say it started with rockwell?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    To be fair, they were arrested and charged after they surrendered.
    Oh I was talking about the Anti-Lockdown protests that got heated in Michigan, or were they actually arrested after they started clearing out?

Oh I was talking about the Anti-Lockdown protests that got heated in Michigan, or were they actually arrested after they started clearing out?
    Oh I thought you meant the federal building take over for 40 some days. I have no idea about the Michigan thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    surely you can atleast draw the line back to charlottesville...

then to timmy...

and then draw if back to waco....then to ruby ridge...

hell why not say it started with rockwell?
    Or the Battle of Blair Mountain

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Citation needed.
    You don’t understand dhs....in New York the three largest guard contractors, one owned by a man worth like 500m that became a family acquaintance, had 15000 7000 and 4000 guards under contract for federal sites. And one small company had like 200.

Or the Battle of Blair Mountain
    I think you have to start post ww2 with the fash - modern times pipeline otherwise you might as well go back to manifest destiny.

The civil war comes to Louisville, Kentucky, as an all-black armed militia marches in the streets in the hundreds. The three percenters radical right paramilitary group arrived to oppose. Both radical groups were separated by police using barricades. Shots rang out and 3 were injured.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gunshots-...173049099.html

Three percenters behind the barricades

I fully support the all black militias right to protest while armed. I encourage them to keep protesting while exercising their constitutional rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    This simple point has probably long been lost in the pages, so I'll tell it again.

Folks, if you're stopped by police, just do what they ask, give them your information, and be respectful. Even if they're skewering you unrighteously, even if you suspect it's an unfair stop, just do what the cop says and cooperate. Be the bigger man. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred you're not going to become a news story, you're just going to be inconvenienced for 15 minutes and then be on your way. Instead of getting involved in some pants-on-head movement to kill all cops or get rid of all cops or whatever baloney is out there, just be a grown up, be mature, and maybe put the cop in his place that way. Show him what real maturity and respect looks like.
    Unless the police try to make you pay customs duties on your booze and try to sell you cheaper and better quality tea, in which case it's totally okay to fly off the handle and start an insurrection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Unless the police try to make you pay customs duties on your booze and try to sell you cheaper and better quality tea, in which case it's totally okay to fly off the handle and start an insurrection.
    It's literally Ok when rich, landed, white men do it.
    Last edited by Saltysquidoon; 2020-07-25 at 09:54 PM.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    You don't even know what's meant with "defund the police".

Your hilarious display of ignorance has been noted.
    Oh no no no.

You know you are being lied to when someone says a word salad like "defund the police doesn't mean defund the police".

That is like an instaloss in a debate. Don't ever say that to someone or they will consider you a liar forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh no no no.

You know you are being lied to when someone says a word salad like "defund the police doesn't mean defund the police".

That is like an instaloss in a debate. Don't ever say that to someone or they will consider you a liar forever.
    Oh no no no, all you’re doing is displaying your ignorance and lies.