3+ Year Old Account
    I can't get that one video out of my head where this one black couple are trying to drive home but the cops decide to slash their tires and break into the car to drag them out and arrest them, for breaking curfew, when a car full of white people just smile and wave at the camera and drive off.

Just to give friendly advice to American civilians again:

1. Get a passport.
    2. Make a thorough plan to leave the country.
    3. Get a gun if you don't have it.
    4. Keep a full tank of gas.
    5. Be prepared to bug out in 30 minutes at any time.
    6. Be safe.

The war can and will come to your doorstep.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post

1. Get a passport.
    6. Be safe.

Do you think you'll be able to leave if a war started?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You don’t understand dhs....in New York the three largest guard contractors, one owned by a man worth like 500m that became a family acquaintance, had 15000 7000 and 4000 guards under contract for federal sites. And one small company had like 200.
    So no citation about the topic being discussed in Portland?

3+ Year Old Account

1. Get a passport.
    6. Be safe.

dude this is reaching zombie apocalypse LARPing level cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Do you think you'll be able to leave if a war started?
    Yes, I think in the early stages, even in the first months, you can get out. Wars get nastier and nastier as they go. A typical war begins with both sides carring lofty goals, trying to be honorable, and looking for high ground. By the time they end its all death camps, rampant disease, mass starvation, etc.

You can still get out if its early tho.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account

1. Get a passport.
    6. Be safe.

Sorry to break it to you hun but American passports are useless right now by virtue of y'all's botched pandemic response; also, Trump's cuts to the state department mean that there is a backlog of over a million applications for passports right now. You lot are trapped in here with him I say 'you', because I still retained my other citizenships and renewed my passports shortly after Trump won for precisely this reason.

That you're not aware of this basic fact should be fairly telling as to how divorced your worldview is from reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by headfistass View Post
    dude this is reaching zombie apocalypse LARPing level cringe.
    There is a high probability that this ends in nuclear war so, the apocalypse is not unthinkable here.

3+ Year Old Account
    There is a high probability that this ends in nuclear war so, the apocalypse is not unthinkable here.
    cringe cringe and more cringe.

Nukes in a civil war? What???
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    We get it, you're pushing the Boogaloo line. Please find a new talking point.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Sorry to break it to you hun but American passports are useless right now by virtue of y'all's botched pandemic response; also, Trump's cuts to the state department mean that there is a backlog of over a million applications for passports right now. You lot are trapped in here with him I say 'you', because I still retained my other citizenships and renewed my passports shortly after Trump won for precisely this reason.

That you're not aware of this basic fact should be fairly telling as to how divorced your worldview is from reality.
    Hun, the State department currently has a backlog of something like a million requests. They are processing them at a rate of 200,000 per week, so you can get a passport in 5 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hun, the State department currently has a backlog of something like a million requests. They are processing them at a rate of 200,000 per week, so you can get a passport in 5 weeks.
    Don't have to get embarrassed because you forgot COVID-19 was a thing for a second there.

To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect our workforce and customers, we significantly reduced passport operations in March 2020. We temporarily suspended expedited passport processing and restricted service to cases involving life-or-death emergencies.
    This is why people do not take your "predictions" seriously, because you mouth off without getting basic facts like this right and insist you're still able to deliver an informed viewpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    The US will be first nuclear armed nation in history to collapse into civil war. And America has a shitton of nukes. I hate to break it to you, but there is absolutely NO guarantee that those nukes will 100% fall into the hands of sane people. In fact, there is a very high chance some of them wind up in the hands of a crazed warlord before this is over. And there is also a good chance Russia and China enter the conflict and nuke some cities.

The odds of this turning into a nuclear war is extremely high.

Oh no no no.

You know you are being lied to when someone says a word salad like "defund the police doesn't mean defund the police".

That is like an instaloss in a debate. Don't ever say that to someone or they will consider you a liar forever.
    Just because more than 5 words in a sentence confuse you doesn't make those words nonsense. Maybe the problem is not what is being said, but the person receiving the message?

Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    Don't forget to take 9 in Agility, the gunslinger and cowboy perks for this LARP.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

The US will be first nuclear armed nation in history to collapse into civil war. And America has a shitton of nukes. I hate to break it to you, but there is absolutely NO guarantee that those nukes will 100% fall into the hands of sane people. In fact, there is a very high chance some of them wind up in the hands of a crazed warlord before this is over. And there is also a good chance Russia and China enter the conflict and nuke some cities.

The odds of this turning into a nuclear war is extremely high.
    Right.....................................
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can tell how unserious it is because the folks talking about civil war aren't veterans and thus people who have absolutely no idea what 'war' is, and why no sane person desires it.

Don't have to get embarrassed because you forgot COVID-19 was a thing for a second there.

This is why people do not take your "predictions" seriously, because you mouth off without getting basic facts like this right and insist you're still able to deliver an informed viewpoint.
    What are you doing? You are quoting a report from March. Here is info from 1 day ago:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...ou/ar-BB179hkI

Many passport offices began reopening June 11. Nationally, the passport backlog was 1.43 million on July 8 and 1.31 million on July 15, the State Department said.

In the week ending July 22, officials said, the agency issued 198,000 passports, received another 143,000 applications and finished the time period with 1.23 million passports awaiting issuance.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you doing? You are quoting a report from March. Here is info from 1 day ago:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...ou/ar-BB179hkI

Many passport offices began reopening June 11. Nationally, the passport backlog was 1.43 million on July 8 and 1.31 million on July 15, the State Department said.

In the week ending July 22, officials said, the agency issued 198,000 passports, received another 143,000 applications and finished the time period with 1.23 million passports awaiting issuance.
    You do realise there is still an active plague in the United States and that reopening during it will necessitate a second wave of shutdowns regardless, yes? Again: This is why people do not take your "predictions" seriously, because you mouth off without getting basic facts like this right and insist you're still able to deliver an informed viewpoint.

Also doesn't change the fact American passports are worthless right now because of aforementioned plague.

3+ Year Old Account
    You can tell how unserious it is because the folks talking about civil war aren't veterans and thus people who have absolutely no idea what 'war' is, and why no sane person desires it.
    that's where the zombie apocalypse LARPing comes in. no one who talks it up all the time can say they don't actually want it to happen with a straight face, because not too deep down they love the idea of living in that fantasy.