Page 57 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    I refuse to believe he went straight for the genitals. There was surely more touching, and with no negative response of such he probably got more daring. Can we maybe not assume this is some kind of mechanical process or play, were you know whatto do when ?

Was it a bad move , probably? Was it as bad and disgusting as she says ? No because she didnt say no and later even allowed him to touch her again
    Sometimes I wonder how people here interact with another person... Human interaction is all about reading signs and acting upon them. This obviously leads to things sometimes being misinterpreted which is unfortunate. Pretty damn sure most if not all who have engaged in sexual activity have done so without explicitly saying you both want to engage in it.

I think a big part of these events in which girls and women express they are afraid of saying no is due to we as a society tends to scare them all the way from when they are kids. I mean, if they are scared to say no even if you ask "do you want me to do this?" they would probably say yes since they are scared to say no so not even asking for consent would help in that situation.

I don't really know how to fix it beyond being clear from when they are kids, both girls and guys, that you should be clear when you say no. That even helps investigation to make a proper call. If they still assault you even if you say a clear no, then yeah nothing you could do except fighting back, but if you don't say no why would anyone stop?

Empower people, don't scare them from a young age.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    You need to just leave. You're wrong. There are copious studies in criminology about the ability of the victim to react in an appropriate way.

Victims "let" their assaulters do things to them for a number of reasons, none of which implies consent at any point. You are actively arguing something that is not even the position held by the perpetrator. He knew what he did was wrong, stop trying to argue as if you have a leg to stand on. You don't.
    1. doesnt say anything the first time, maybe insecure, maybe scared ( unlikely but k)

2. next day only gives positives signals

3. once everyone leaves, lets him touch her again

4. says to herself its okay for her

5. changes her mind far far later

Where is she a victim? If she were a victim she would have called out his first approach, and if he then continued against her will, then she would be a victim.

Now its just forcing him to act all polite and apologizing because he never has a chance to fight back, because of people like you. Pushing him in a predator role he never should have

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Going for the genitals of someone who is asleep, pretending or otherwise, is not a "little approach." Bay's apology was good. Nonetheless, this should never have happened and it shouldn't have taken years for him to try to make an apology.
    are you talking about Bay case ?

either way - none of those people strikes me as dudes who go striaght for 3rd base with girls -_- i mean come on look at them they are not exackly Chad material -_-

so there is for sure more stuff not written there.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-06-26 at 10:37 AM.

1. doesnt say anything the first time, maybe insecure, maybe scared ( unlikely but k)

Where is she a victim? If she were a victim she would have called out his first approach, and if he then continued against her will, then she would be a victim.

Now its just forcing him to act all polite and apologizing because he never has a chance to fight back, because of people like you. Pushing him in a predator role he never should have
    At 1.) he should have spent time in jail. Don't need to go further.

and what is more funny at the same time the same people dont have any problems with "eastern" series with clearly dominant male leads who do a lot of Chad stuff ^^

but hey they are not ugly nerds so that justifies it in eyes of cancel culture.

look at "365 days " on netflix - https://www.netflix.com/pl-en/title/81245964

not only woman there was kidnaped , abused with clear stockholm syndrom . and look how many view it has in internet stats

but hey people have no problem there - no no - why ? because Massimo character is hot and has money - so its ok ,
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-06-26 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Sometimes I wonder how people here interact with another person... Human interaction is all about reading signs and acting upon them. This obviously leads to things sometimes being misinterpreted which is unfortunate. Pretty damn sure most if not all who have engaged in sexual activity have done so without explicitly saying you both want to engage in it.

I think a big part of these events in which girls and women express they are afraid of saying no is due to we as a society tends to scare them all the way from when they are kids. I mean, if they are scared to say no even if you ask "do you want me to do this?" they would probably say yes since they are scared to say no so not even asking for consent would help in that situation.

I don't really know how to fix it beyond being clear from when they are kids, both girls and guys, that you should be clear when you say no. That even helps investigation to make a proper call. If they still assault you even if you say a clear no, then yeah nothing you could do except fighting back, but if you don't say no why would anyone stop?

Empower people, don't scare them from a young age.
    THANK YOU.

I have the feeling many people here just lack such experience, on the approching or receiving end. Its always awkward, specially if you are not in a relationship. Thats why its important to send clear signs yourself, and thats all you can do.

No one should fear for his life/ innocents because they tried to make a move and didnt get a contract before, stating the person is okay with it and wont change their mind later

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    At 1.) he should have spent time in jail. Don't need to go further.

You are joking , right? If not, just stop talking to me. If i wanted to see a clown, I woukd go to the circus

I bet Sco is in a fucked position right now, because if he genuinely tries to throw his co-CEO under a bus and say the brand is moving away from him or cutting him loose (against his wishes) - Sascha could just turn around with (no doubt tons of) evidence of Discord/PMs/Emails between them discussing 'how to handle Josh'.

Sco probably wants to cut Sascha loose, but cant, because he's also probably implicated too and risks being exposed if he tries.

So hes in a fucked if you do, fucked if you dont position. (Of his own making that is).

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    I bet Sco is in a fucked position right now, because if he genuinely tries to throw his co-CEO under a bus and say the brand is moving away from him or cutting him loose (against his wishes) - Sascha could just turn around with (no doubt tons of) evidence of Discord/PMs/Emails between them discussing 'how to handle Josh'.

Sco probably wants to cut Sascha loose, but cant, because he's also probably implicated too and risks being exposed if he tries.

So hes in a fucked if you do, fucked if you dont position. (Of his own making that is).
    Or maybe Sco is a normal human , who will just do damage control, knowing Sacha did nothing wrong

If I wanna flirt with a girl I won't touch her vagina. Just think about it. I know the social aspects of life are a hard matter for someone who spends most of his time on a video game forum, but you could at least try.
    well i respect your point of view . but it all depends on time and space.

if all would happen in club there are plenty of girls there who have absolutely no problem to let handsome men put hand in their pants when its first time they see them and after couple of drinks/dancing. .

i do agree that gamers are unlikely types to score like that -_-

fuck whole concept of tinder started on that - strangers looking for fast hookups with no strings attached.

guess its devils aplication and cancel culture should demand it to be shut down as it degrades women .

THANK YOU.

I have the feeling many people here just lack such experience, on the approching or receiving end. Its always awkward, specially if you are not in a relationship. Thats why its important to send clear signs yourself, and thats all you can do.

No one should fear for his life/ innocents because they tried to make a move and didnt get a contract before, stating the person is okay with it and wont change their mind later

- - - Updated - - -

You are joking , right? If not, just stop talking to me. If i wanted to see a clown, I woukd go to the circus
    Touching a girl at her genitals without her consent is a serious crime where I'm coming from, not too sure about you tho. Jail is common for these actions.

But hey keep defending his actions. He just wanted to flirt and didn't know how. Right?

Touching a girl at her genitals without her consent is a serious crime where I'm coming from, not too sure about you tho. Jail is common for these actions.

But hey keep defending his actions. He just wanted to flirt and didn't know how. Right?
    Do you actually literally ask permission for that? It sounds like the biggest mood killer ever.

I've never asked anyone "can i please touch your vagina now".

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Do you actually literally ask permission for that? It sounds like the biggest mood killer ever.

this made me laugh irl

cheers

sad thing is that west is heading straight in this direction - when before having sex you will have to recive video consent from girl so she later cant accuse you of rape

Or maybe Sco is a normal human , who will just do damage control, knowing Sacha did nothing wrong
    Did nothing wrong lol. Have you read the chats? He is going just way to far, too intense and direct and personal. Look, there is "yes", "no", "yes signals", "no signals" and "'none' signals). I am very sure she neither ever went "yes" or "yes signals" here, looks to me she went "none signals" and slight "no signals" (what shy and obviously not too confident people actually do in the end). Sascha obviously did not or did not want to understand there is no recipient for his stuff but he kept pushing. Usually, as a man, you do this in your teenage years or your early twenties, until figured our how this whole approach a woman (or not) works out. When you haven't learned that on time and do not understand that in such hierarchical dependency scenarios misbehaviour is even more serious, you eat shit in the end. This guy obviously had to learn it the tough way, as many others learned since #metoo.

Gonna be so fun in 10-20 years time when fathers and mothers teach their sons about female relationship. It's gonna be doomsday scenario kind of teaching, having their kid grow up to never trust a female, better get your ballsack emptied in a country where nobody gives a damn about any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    Did nothing wrong lol. Have you read the chats? He is going just way to far, too intense and direct and personal. Look, there is "yes", "no", "yes signals", "no signals" and "'none' signals). I am very sure she neither ever went "yes" or "yes signals" here, looks to me she went "none signals" and slight "no signals" (what shy and obviously not too confident people actually do in the end). Sascha obviously did not or did not want to understand there is no recipient for his stuff but he kept pushing. Usually, as a man, you do this in your teenage years or your early twenties, until this whole approach a woman (or not) works out. When you haven't learned that on time and do not understand that in such hierarchical dependency scenarios misbehaviour is even more serious, you eat shit in the end. This guy obviously had to learn it the tough way, as many others learned since #metoo.
    WHat do you mean he kept pushing? From her story and his story he hinted at the possibility once. Then was shut down??

Yes, you see it daily on the streets. People flirting with another touching their genitals. It's common practice.

Yes, you see it daily on the streets. People flirting with another touching their genitals. It's common practice.
    Wait what? Are you comparing flirting to sexual intercourse now?

I dont get it

Hate to break it to you but touching someones genitals while they are asleep is rape. They are unable to give consent at that time.

Heck you could just have had consensual sex, all above board and ok, and then touch her while she is asleep and 'technically' it could still be considered rape. Because consent is a continues thing and not a 'once given all is well' deal.
    Now normally its not a problem because you shouldn't be doing it to random people you don't know and presumably your partner is ok with you touching them. But technically as far as the law is concerned? rape.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

socially inept people on both sides lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Hate to break it to you but touching someones genitals while they are asleep is rape. They are unable to give consent at that time.

Heck you could just have had consensual sex, all above board and ok, and then touch her while she is asleep and 'technically' it could still be considered rape. Because consent is a continues thing and not a 'once given all is well' deal.
    Now normally its not a problem because you shouldn't be doing it to random people you don't know and presumably your partner is ok with you touching them. But technically as far as the law is concerned? rape.
    That depends on the country. Also, as i wrote earlier, he could have thought she was awake/pretending to be asleep(as she was)