Poll: Best Eredaric/Draenic race?

Thread: Eredaric polls

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's different types of space goats? The things you discover after playing the game for 15 years.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Definitely Man'ari, closely followed by the Lost Ones
    Man'ari are the OG Eredar, and Lost Ones are the OG Draenei before Blizz decided to suddenly make them one race (which was one hell of a dumb asspull move)
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Aesthetic is less about the model and more about their colorscheme and the doodads they had in Hellfire Citadel.
    Argus would be more interesting if demon buildings had slight red gradient towards the bottom of the walls. Think of demonic obelisks in Warcraft 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    The Lost Ones are the OG draenei in Warcraft
    OG doesn't mean good.

- - - Updated - - -

Man'ari. They are the ones that created the greatest civilisation in the universe and are generous enough to spread their prosperity to entire cosmos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwing View Post
    Man'ari, because I like races which have a certain edge.

Having a few of them in the Horde would be a nice twist.
    They would get along well with blood elves.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Man'ari shouldn't be playable imo, they depreciated their power too much when they mass produced them in Legion, rather than having them be big raid boss type folks such as Malchezzar or Jaraxxus.

Just give their look as a customization option to Draenei that study fel energy if Blizz ever opens up 'all races all classes'
    Twas brillig

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Aesthetic is less about the model and more about their colorscheme and the doodads they had in Hellfire Citadel.
    Which is essentially the same color scheme and aesthetic as they have in Antorus, wouldn't you say? Which that's the point I'm trying to make, that choosing Sargerei in this poll is based on the narrative implications of the Sargerei, not the design theme.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    They would get along well with blood elves.
    Yes, they both share their intellectuality and love for magic.

I always imagined them fighting alongside green orcs against Lightforged Draenei and Lightbound Orcs ... kinda a dark mirror situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwing View Post
    Yes, they both share their intellectuality and love for magic.

I always imagined them fighting alongside green orcs against Lightforged Draenei and Lightbound Orcs ... kinda a dark mirror situation.
    Yes. That would look awesome. Also, I believe Horde-aligned eredar could teach orcs how to control Mannoroth's blood in them.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Man'ari. I like them treacherous Eredar devils.