Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Nope, current ones are better. You might have some case of nostalgia.

Also fix that title, doesn't tell you a thing.
    lmao nice joke.. classes were WAY better in wrath, it's not even close

Short and simple YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    nice opinion you have there. Its a shame you can't tell the difference between that and fact.
    So tell me how exactly is it more complex to do optimal PVE rotation against scripted target then reacting to a unpredictable (to some degree) human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yes, i want my Spellpower/spirit support class demo lock back.
    I didn't have fun with any class this expansion. This is probably because I quit before we had all the borrowed power since classes were made somewhat fun by them. Which is an issue because classes should be fun by themselves, not just at the end of an expansion. That was my experience with the classes this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by arucado3 View Post
    go back to 3.3.5a classes? I feel like they were incredibly fun to play. Im not saying i want to replay wotlk content tho, just wish the classes in current retail were kinda like they were back then, most of them now feel pretty dull and boring.
    Yeah, I want. It was last time, when playing as healer was fun due to feedback from using abilities, i.e. seeing real impact, not just joke numbers, that couldn't be seen visually. But in PVE only. As Paladins were Gods back then and Shamans were complete shit.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Oh yes, gimme that chain heal spam resto shaman gameplay, SO ENGAGING!!!

Yes, only for Frost Dk though. I miss 100% ArP Obliterates literally obliterating everything I looked at.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    I didn't have fun with any class this expansion. This is probably because I quit before we had all the borrowed power since classes were made somewhat fun by them. Which is an issue because classes should be fun by themselves, not just at the end of an expansion. That was my experience with the classes this expansion.
    wrong person... i think...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I miss WotLK Ranged Survival and Ele/Resto Sham so much.

Quote Originally Posted by arucado3 View Post
    go back to 3.3.5a classes? I feel like they were incredibly fun to play. Im not saying i want to replay wotlk content tho, just wish the classes in current retail were kinda like they were back then, most of them now feel pretty dull and boring.
    hell no lol fury was annoying as hell to play back then with rend stance dancing lol

It's a funny question to ask a forum where 95% of posters haven't played since 3.3.5 and many didn't play more then 2-3 specs. I think most people would be surprised to see the complexity of playing 3.3.5 Specs trying to maximize their potential. Enhance and Frost DK specs are much more difficult to play maximizing dps in 3.3.5 then retail.

Helllllll yes, I could have my ranged Survival hunter back.... (and have a reason to resub) *mana on them didn't bother me.

Mop classes would work out too.

Do i want to roll an ARP stacked blood DK again? doing 5-7k dps with Naxx quality gear? absolutely

Honestly think MoP was my favorite for class design. Legion did have some good class design though as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    The poster I quoted seemed to imply that we are in fact moving forward. But I might be wrong /shrug
    I'm not It used to be going from Vanilla -> TBC -> WotLK, etc abilities were actually new and exciting stuff. Nothing has changed really for years except temporary expansion-only (defining? /shrug) powers and abilities. The base hasn't really evolved much since those first 10 or so years. That's all I meant. Hadn't had my coffee when I posted originally. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    "Borrowed power" hurr durr! Talk about the new buzzphrase when the game always had it.
    What is really bad is how this borrowed power is time gated and toxic people pay to win and Ion bad with game dying.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Oh yes, gimme that chain heal spam resto shaman gameplay, SO ENGAGING!!!
    Things haven't changed a lot in that regard, just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Well... for me WoD was when classes were the most fun.
    It had to do with the way they used to do the talent system too. Where you had ST/cleave/AoE rows. I liked that.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Nope, current ones are better. You might have some case of nostalgia.

Also fix that title, doesn't tell you a thing.
    WAIT, WHAT?!

Hahahahahahaha

no.... current ones are 1000x worse than 3.3.5

and 3.3.5 were 10x worse than 5.4

If you want ideal class design- go to MOP.

MoP classes all the way.

I had so many alts; each one of them fun and viable.

EDIT: Cast while moving! OMG! So good!
    Last edited by Kataroku; 2020-08-07 at 11:48 PM.