Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    This "event" will only be up for a month or so. It's pretty pointless and just feels like recycled old content - because it is.

  2. #62
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Posts
    5,016
    Quote Originally Posted by ujellyx View Post
    Can I start the questline without having to finish all the main BfA quests first?
    yup, prepatch starts earlier than the equivalent of lvl120 anyway. just decide if you want to follow and finish the questlines from BfA and become lvl 120 (the new 50) still or throw them out of the window and leave your adventures in KulTiras/Zandalar behind you. and stop all M+ and whatever activities.

    it might not serve as best example, but my charcopy to PTR was a 114 warrior. she arrived as (new) 47, i did some daylies in sw and poof the lvl was 48 and the prepatch breadcrumb quest was thrown at me. just by following the questline so far the warri is now 49+ and will reach 50 by mopping up simple mobs in icecrown, collecting ilvl100 from the rare bosses every 20 min. not every boss yields loot as of now, but if they do, it is loot fitting for the char and its specialization.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    I believe it states in the post, it's a great catch up mechanic for under geared alts getting ready for SL.
    its still pointless. my druid has never done a mythic+, anything in the current raid tier or anything higher than LFR prior, and doesnt even have the cloak finished and has an ilvl of 444.68. So who exactly is this gear supposed to be for if its really ilvl 445?

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    its still pointless. my druid has never done a mythic+, anything in the current raid tier or anything higher than LFR prior, and doesnt even have the cloak finished and has an ilvl of 444.68. So who exactly is this gear supposed to be for if its really ilvl 445?
    Newly dinged alts, extreme slackers, people returning to the game for SL

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    So for the collectors, nothing worthwhile? Not even a Memento v2.0?
    I would wish for a cool tabard but havent seen anything so far.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    This "event" will only be up for a month or so. It's pretty pointless and just feels like recycled old content - because it is.
    Technically true but for those of us who have done it before it brings back great memories and it was a kick ass event, for the rest of the people who never done it, it will be a great experience.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Technically true but for those of us who have done it before it brings back great memories and it was a kick ass event, for the rest of the people who never done it, it will be a great experience.
    I don't deny that this isn't only your opinion, but there are also enough others who have done it before and hated it. Sure, it's about undead, but some things are better left buried and forgotten.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •