Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

$2000 AUD for 2 Brutosaurs...YEP...I'm Doing It

I worked out that if i were to farm from now until the pre-patch time (estimated around october) i may only be able to farm up 1 of the 2 mounts. that means i dont play any other game and use all 12 toons i have to do it. screw that. i can farm real life far easier but i keep seeing people say i can merge accounts.

both my son and i are acquiring this long boi. but ive seen folk say that if you have the wow accounts shared he has access to even though we still pay separate subs. one is definately cheaper to get than 2 but he also has his own battlenet so wouldnt he lose that if it were to all merge?

either way, the goal is what is in the topic. crazy, but who fucking cares right? only snag i see is some people say wow tokens are limited in purchase to then sell. if thats the case it could affect it.

thanks guys cheers!

Your money, your choice. I main a mage, so an AH is just a port away, so I don't care about it.

You can sell only 10 tokens a month. So, better hurry.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

understandable have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post

is that for real? why is it so limited despite paying real world cash?

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    It is. You can sell only 10 tokens a month.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Sell them at the same time from your account and your son's.

It is. You can sell only 10 tokens a month.

hmm alternatives?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Sell them at the same time from your account and your son's.
    roughly 41 total tokens i'll need. if its 10 a month across 2 accounts thats doable

15+ Year Old Account
    If both WoW accounts are on the same battle.net account they share all mounts/transmogs.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

I worked out that if i were to farm from now until the pre-patch time (estimated around october) i may only be able to farm up 1 of the 2 mounts. that means i dont play any other game and use all 12 toons i have to do it. screw that. i can farm real life far easier but i keep seeing people say i can merge accounts.

both my son and i are acquiring this long boi. but ive seen folk say that if you have the wow accounts shared he has access to even though we still pay separate subs. one is definately cheaper to get than 2 but he also has his own battlenet so wouldnt he lose that if it were to all merge?

either way, the goal is what is in the topic. crazy, but who fucking cares right? only snag i see is some people say wow tokens are limited in purchase to then sell. if thats the case it could affect it.

thanks guys cheers!
    Yikes, imagine being a father and having a family to provide for and you're off spending an average weeks worth of pay on a mount in a dead MMo

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    If both WoW accounts are on the same battle.net account they share all mounts/transmogs.
    so we have our own battlenet ids right...but if i merged his wow account under MY battlenet...that still retains his own battlenet with other games etc?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Yikes, imagine being a father and having a family to provide for and you're off spending an average weeks worth of pay on a mount in a dead MMo
    yikes, imagine calling it a dead MMO when it's got plenty of players, on a forum dedicated to said MMO, and also judging what someone else does with their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    It's a stupid mount for a relatively pointless perk.
    Lots of people have got the longboi - I'm sure that some of them find it useful.

Remember - the 5 million gold is 42 tokens to sell OR to buy them. So 5 million gold is worth real world money as well.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2020-08-15 at 02:07 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Wrong, the lockout is weekly, and last time I sold some I was able to sell 20.

My dad used to do this. Except instead of mounts it was crack cocaine.

It's a stupid mount for a relatively pointless perk. Give that money to charity or do something useful with it. Hell, put it in your kid's college fund. Don't waste it on digital in-game trash.
    i also have some money. Can you please tell me what i should use _my_ money on aswell, since thats apparently a thing you do

15+ Year Old Account
    so we have our own battlenet ids right...but if i merged his wow account under MY battlenet...that still retains his own battlenet with other games etc?
    They wont do it for you. I tried doing it for my Wifes Bnet and they would not.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a stupid mount for a relatively pointless perk. Give that money to charity or do something useful with it. Hell, put it in your kid's college fund. Don't waste it on digital in-game trash.

More power to the guy. Some of us spend 10x that on IRL mounts, so nbd.

Better than spending it on oatmeal cream pies.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

I bought it the first 5 minutes into the expansion. It is so worth having an AH anywhere you want. Enjoy!

Shit like this is why Bobby Kotick made $30 million last year while the devs struggle to pay rent.