Page 96 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Do I just level my weapon/armor to +20 to reach 1445?

The Hyper Express Event only adds 5% success chance. That is not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Do I just level my weapon/armor to +20 to reach 1445?

The Hyper Express Event only adds 5% success chance. That is not enough.
    +20 is 1490 afaik

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    +20 is 1490 afaik
    I only need to go from 15 to 17 for the The Hyper Express Event reward.
    The gear level is confusing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt get a new Punika Powerpass even thought it said we'd get it

I only need to go from 15 to 17 for the The Hyper Express Event reward.
    The gear level is confusing.
    It's not really "confusing" its just that they don't clearly explain that after a certain Item Level (1415 I think) your gear increases by 15 Ilevel Points per upgrade instead of 5, so while you need 3 upgrades to go from 1400 to 1415, you only need 1 to go from 1415 to 1430.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    It's not really "confusing" its just that they don't clearly explain that after a certain Item Level (1415 I think) your gear increases by 15 Ilevel Points per upgrade instead of 5, so while you need 3 upgrades to go from 1400 to 1415, you only need 1 to go from 1415 to 1430.
    I got it done.
    Not bad with the Hyper Express Event reward.

It is better than Black Desert which you loss a level if you fail
    I don't have too much faith on F2P games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ochinko View Post
    I didnt get a new Punika Powerpass even thought it said we'd get it
    It came through the mail, did you check in all your characters just in case?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was sent to my main, which I had not checked. Thank you for the suggestion

I rolled that painter class. This is more embarrassing than playing a Shia. LMAO

Lost Ark just got a huge update. Yet, no one talks about it here.
    I myself stuck at ilevel 1490

I don't understand why Legion raid has a wipe all mechanic.

its a pretty dead game
    https://steamcharts.com/app/1599340

who knows how many of those active players are bots as well, probably A LOT.

Lost Ark is sadly one of those games that is not easy to put down and come back to, since its a perpetual grind you will in theory NEVER catch up to someone that never quit. While that does not matter to some people, it made me never come back after hitting 1500 during Vykas.

Because its a little too late most likely for these kind of changes. They are great, but its too little too late.

I personally still play, have a 12 char roster (1580, 1560 x 2, 1520 x 2, 1490 and the rest 1460) but I play way less than before. I'm making an aeromancer, with the event it will be easy to bring her 1540 with full event lvl 7 gems so thats good, might replace one of my 3 lower top 6. But yeah, there is no more hype really for this game. It will takes huge changes on the fundamentals to ever dream about getting a new influx of players, and I don't think we will see that anytime soon if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    Lost Ark is sadly one of those games that is not easy to put down and come back to, since its a perpetual grind you will in theory NEVER catch up to someone that never quit. While that does not matter to some people, it made me never come back after hitting 1500 during Vykas.
    I kind of lost interest when getting to the point that unlocking the rest of the story (at that time) became a gear score-ish grind check. Beyond that it brought some interesting things to the whole isometric arpg table, and was pretty enjoyable while it kept my attention. Way WAY too much currency to contend with however.

its a pretty dead game

At LEAST > 80%
    It's a shame,. they should just pull the plug at this point.

Personally, I like FF14 and WoW WotLk's badge system.

Lost Ark's gear progression is totally different from other MMORPGs.
    The developers are too stubborn to listen.
    I guess it is a F2P/P2W game so they can do whatever they want.

its a pretty dead game

Most players being bots is certainly a problem but if you actually think ~30-40k concurrent players is low you are insane.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Back when the game was at 2-300k players, I'd agree with that bots statement. Today tho, nah. There are bots yes obviously, but not as high of a %. I rarely see them, if at all. They gutted everything that can be Bot for gold and the game is not popular anymore, its really not as profitable as it was back in the day.

So yeah, obviously just like every game with an economy, specially F2P too, it has bots. Lot of them too yeah. But I disagree that the % is that high today. Its a good % for sure, but not that high.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Most players being bots is certainly a problem but if you actually think ~30-40k concurrent players is low you are insane.
    its VERY low for a server based game with segregated players and id bet 20% of those are bots

There's no reason to post here when there's an unofficial lost ark discord.

its VERY low for a server based game with segregated players and id bet 20% of those are bots
    Probably higher than 20%, but no, it is not very low, I mean if they have dozens and dozens of servers sure (not sure how many LA has)

Between normal and steam client, Gw2 prolly has around 30-50k concurrent players and you never ever struggle to see players everywhere.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.