Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsy View Post
    Whoever decided to reuse Lore figures that are meant to be deceased, absolutely have no clue.
    Apparently you have no idea what the expansion is about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    I loved Wrath and Icecrown in particular, so I share your excitement! Don't let the others take that away.
    They can try as hard as they want, it would never happend ^^

Great to see that you are as hyped as me!!! XD
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Not a huge fan of farming rares but flying over Icecrown is always good for some nostalgia

7+ Year Old Account
    Whoever decided to reuse Lore figures that are meant to be deceased, absolutely have no clue.
    ehm... you are very miss informed... the true power of the scourge.... is that they can brought back to life.. endlesstimes...
    -

I doubt I'll bother at all, but cool for those interested in that sort of thing.

Edit: So long as all the pets are cageable/tradeable so I can just buy them for a few k instead.
    Last edited by Toybox; 2020-08-23 at 04:46 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Where were these "TOP LEADERS" of the Scourge when Sylvanas attacked Bolvar???

I wonder how would she deal with Patchwerk LOL
    well, if you ask me, Bolvar was a true Jailer of the damed... he hold them in place... and told them to do nothing... then when he felt sylvanas come to him... he did not know of their Maw powers... so in his eyes... she was very weak and he knew he could handle her.
    -

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    So basically Blizz is so desperate for content that they created an entire expansion whos entire purpose is to justify reusing old bosses.
    no obviously not. but it did give them the opportunity to bring back some old bosses for the prepatch.

Bronjahm better have his signature boss track.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

they were all in the Maw. I bet you that the Jailer is now their master and sent them out after we did the things in week 2 of the pre-patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Bronjahm better have his signature boss track.

omg!!! yes!! that would be so Nostalgic ^^
    -

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    "Amazing" seems like too big a word.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Booooring. They simply reused some old bosses and call that a pre-expansion event. How imaginative.

Lorewise they shouldn't even be there.

Why should I care?
    You do know we are dealing with forces that can both bring back and control the dead and undead right?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    They were all undead already (So dead people who came back), and now they were raised again, if anything, for this bunch it makes sense.
    While it might make sense in terms of story, bringing your villains back to life for the second time for the sake of nostalgia is nothing but poor taste.

I personally would rather see Scourge invasions across the continents because that's what is supposed to happen when they are no longer restrained by the Lich King.

10+ Year Old Account
    pre-patch only gonna be good for catchup gear.

half the rarespawns are forgettable anyway
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    While it might make sense in terms of story, bringing your villains back to life for the second time for the sake of nostalgia is nothing but poor taste.

I personally would rather see Scourge invasions across the continents because that's what is supposed to happen when they are no longer restrained by the Lich King.
    Well thansk for your input, but if you ask me.... this event seems amazing... and who knows we will get invasions around the world aswell, and again, Icecrown is the gate way to the Shadowlands... so it would be logic that most of the undead leaders would want to hold that zone
    -

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

They were dead bolvar didn’t raise them forces of the Maw did.

I'm looking forward to it, personally. I started playing the game during Cata, so I never really got any sort of "full experience" of any sort in Icecrown. Sure, I quested there, but I always left about as soon as I arrived. And even if I hadn't, playing through old news just didn't feel very impactful.

Now that Icecrown is sort of becoming the staging ground for things leading up to the Shadowlands, it feels like this'll be the first time I can really experience the zone and what's in it while also feeling like I belong there and it's relevant, if that makes any sense. It's exciting. It's nostalgia for some, and understandably less exciting, but it's primarily a novel experience for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    It's funny how most replies on this site is negative.

- - - Updated - - -

People would've complained either way. Stop pretending.
    Not nearly as much. Most of the complaints were directed at Blizzard trying to say the patch was one of the largest "content" patches they've put out. The selfie cam and twitter integration became the butt-end of a joke.

Stop pretending it was for no reason.

WoD was the most underdelivered expansion to date, having been in development for quite a long time, having a ton of stuff cut, and only having essentially 1 (hardly) proper patch. If 6.1 was presented as a 6.0.5 patch, there wouldn't have been as many complaints.
    Last edited by Stardrift; 2020-08-23 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how more than half of these characters are undead, in a land that is basically the capital of necromancy, when the plot is that the barrier between life and death is broken...I can think of worse times characters were reused.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Yeah, awesome, Bring all the dead back because death is not meaningless enough in WoW already
    Isn't it cool how the Burning Legion villains were reborn over and over? Now let's do it with the Scourge everyone will love it!!1!!1!

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    what? have i missed something, why are they all alive?
    As established already, and even done by the player Character in Legion: You can raid Undead again.
    Apart from that: Nostalgia.