Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    No, I enjoy it. If abilities just piled up on us xpac after xpac then there'd be nothing interesting to look forward to in new expansions and our bars would just be a bloated mess.
    They should just add abilities to the talent trees or spellbook as toggleable unlockables from various expansion content, instead of pruning.

Having them all in our bars at once would be overwhelming, but like, imagine a drop-down selection like PVP talents have, in the spellbook. Prot/Ret Paladins can have Holy Shock *or* Exorcism, for example.

Gimme my spells back dammit

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    where is the poll ?

i assume, at the moment, the poll would stand at 85/15 for „yes, tired of it“.

but...

where is the poll ?
    You would be wrong
    Extremism and radicalisation is the bane of society

Quote Originally Posted by Divinex View Post
    It seems that ever since Legion, BFA and now Shadowlands, we are getting some form of borrowed power that wont exist next xpac.
    (Legendary Items/Artifact passives/actives)
    (Azerite,Essences,corruption)
    (Covenants, Soul Binds, Conduits)

Im honestly tired of this bullshit
    Losing borrowed power is always a shitty feeling
    Hopefully, they dial it back a bit next xpac
    Players were asking for return of talent trees, as it's very big RPG factor. Blizzard argued, that talent trees are pointless - they are good while leveling only and don't give any meaningful choice in endgame. So, now they have solution. Borrowed power. So, isn't it, what you've been asking for? And... Borrowed power wouldn't be so bad, if it wouldn't go way too far. Implementing new ways of character progression is ok. Taking away baseline character power, making it extremely weak, and forcing players to grind it back in time-gated fashion - isn't.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2020-09-13 at 07:51 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinex View Post
    It seems that ever since Legion, BFA and now Shadowlands, we are getting some form of borrowed power that wont exist next xpac.
    (Legendary Items/Artifact passives/actives)
    (Azerite,Essences,corruption)
    (Covenants, Soul Binds, Conduits)

Im honestly tired of this bullshit
    Losing borrowed power is always a shitty feeling
    Hopefully, they dial it back a bit next xpac

Does it really matter? After all, everyone just goes to Wowhead or IcyVeins to discover what’s the most powerful options for your class/spec, and go with those anyway.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    You would be wrong
    because... YOU say so ? lol.

i already asked this: where is the poll to proof that ?

Returning player here; I just started playing BFA about a month ago. The game felt absolutely great to play up until I got to visions, which felt like an insanely boring/tedious grind, however absolutely necessary to get accepted into any raid group. I gave up on it after doing 2 assaults. The worst part is that there is so much power locked behind visions... and from my understanding, was a late expansion system added to the game. I'd have to focus solely on one character if I were to even think about getting in to even a normal raid group.

I am bothered by the whole concept of change, I guess. If I like something, I don't want to lose it next expansions. But this is extremely subjective since I don't like everything. For example, I liked some passives we gained in Draenor while leveling. I like having an artifact weapon. I liked some Azerite traits. I liked a couple corruptions, but not others that I had to use because overall the numbers were bigger. And to be fair, it's not just this that we gain and lose every expansion. I am losing my whole class when the prepatch lands. My class is changing almost completely.
    So yeah, I would like this to stop. I am not bothered by small changes, I am bothered by insanely big changes that mean i am now playing an entirely new class with an entirely different resource system. So in this regard, I find things like Azerite traits ok, it is far less desruptive compared to changing a class from mana/ cd based to having combo points and losing the ability to heal others without endangering my own character's life.

Yes because it stopped being class themed.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

because... YOU say so ? lol.

i already asked this: where is the poll to proof that ?
    If you make a baseless assumption and people sweep it off as untrue, you logically cant come and "lol" at the fact that they didnt provide any proof to counter your unsubstantiated claim. Thats a ridiculous thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    If you make a baseless assumption and people sweep it off as untrue, you logically cant come and "lol" at the fact that they didnt provide any proof to counter your unsubstantiated claim. Thats a ridiculous thought.
    aha. ok. mr. 1 year member. so i would read my own statements, before writing such genius BS.

hillarious. you say: „sweep it off as untrue“ == fact == your opinion. yeah. cool story bro. welcome on my ignore list.

lol, you are REALLY a „classic peon“ name is program here.

learn to differ opinions (especially always your own ofc), from facts. bb
    Last edited by Niwes; 2020-09-14 at 02:29 PM.

aha. ok. mr. 1 year member. so i would read my own statements, before writing such genius BS.

hillarious. you say: „sweep it off as untrue“ == fact == your opinion. yeah. cool story bro. welcome on my ignore list.

lol, you are REALLY a „classic peon“ name is program here.

learn to differ opinions (especially always your own ofc), from facts. bb
    i assume, at the moment, the poll would stand at 85/15 for „yes, tired of it“.
    This is the very definition of an opinion. Honestly most of your post was intangible.

To me it looks like a new record in trying to deviate from answering an argument in 1 post.

If it ruined your ego so much that you couldnt even bare looking at it anymore then thats on you, perhaps rethink future posts.

No, i am not.

Makes every expansion special, and they can try out whacky stuff, and decide to implement on the basegame (ie some legendaries or azerite powers).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm mixed about it. I hate it but I also think they're cool.

I hate it because you use them throughout the whole expansion and form your ability rotation around them and you get used to it and eventually comfortable with your new rotation setup or stat priority. Then you enter the new expansion and it makes you change it up again. I can't help but find that so annoying.

On the other hand I like them because it adds excitement to the new expansion. New abilities mean new animations and gameplay. So it's one more thing to look forward to.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe