Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    I think so? I can't recall getting interrupted with the shield up, even taking some big hits
    Any shield will prevent interupts (not the barbara one tho -- since its not one).

So testing this weapon right now and i cant figure out how it works. There doesnt seems to be any proc animation to see wind attacking enemys (or are my grafic settings to low?).

Anyone else having issues with the web event? I'm getting a "request failed" pop-up 9 out of 10 times....
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Any shield will prevent interupts (not the barbara one tho -- since its not one).

So testing this weapon right now and i cant figure out how it works. There doesnt seems to be any proc animation to see wind attacking enemys (or are my grafic settings to low?).

Might be settings. There is a light swirl around the weapon and a visible slash that shoots out from your attacks. That is definitely a strong weapon on her. I've been hearing that the BP Claymore is "best" due to crit chance and her absorbs to prevent damage taken, though I'm unsure how that is compared to the 5 star weapons.

EDIT: One quick note, the wording on some weapons are absolutely terrible and the Oxford Comma is very important on it. The effect will only trigger after using a burst and using Normal or Charged Attacks are what launch the blade.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2020-11-13 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Anyone else having issues with the web event? I'm getting a "request failed" pop-up 9 out of 10 times....
    If you're talking about the one you get a link to in-game, it's working for me.

Also... glad to see we're already at the super lazy 2d, text only, no voice level of effort for events. That didn't take long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Might be settings. There is a light swirl around the weapon and a visible slash that shoots out from your attacks. That is definitely a strong weapon on her. I've been hearing that the BP Claymore is "best" due to crit chance and her absorbs to prevent damage taken, though I'm unsure how that is compared to the 5 star weapons.

EDIT: One quick note, the wording on some weapons are absolutely terrible and the Oxford Comma is very important on it. The effect will only trigger after using a burst and using Normal or Charged Attacks are what launch the blade.
    Yeah its possible that this is the case, because i was only using normal attacks to see if proc happens. But it only happens after a ulti and her sword ultimate is so bright you cant even see this weapon proc lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    As a non-paying player, I figure I can afford 50 wishes every BP period.

Got lucky and unlocked Ningguang. Hope she's pretty good. Though there is something funny about making the rich and powerful leader of Liyue my errand bitch.
    I find her to be extremely funny, specially when you can keep an enemy in the air, shit's hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post

The wording on the "heal your party" food is even terrible, it never states is a "co-op" party .-.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    If you're talking about the one you get a link to in-game, it's working for me.

Also... glad to see we're already at the super lazy 2d, text only, no voice level of effort for events. That didn't take long.
    Yeah, that's the one. Curious, it's definitely not a problem on my side.

I don't think we can honestly say anything like that about this event, it must have been lined up way before release. There was a ton of content released in 1.1, as well, so I think having a very light-weight event like this is perfectly fine. As long as it doesn't actually become the standard for events...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well her 6 slot has a buff when characters are over 50% on it (for switching). She also does work well with Fishil bird to trigger ice reactions.
    Ah I was referring more to about how you said you were building EM on Diona. Isn't that pointless since she would be setting up the reactions, not triggering them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I've always done 10 pulls, just did 11 singles and got 1 epic book and the rest trash weapons. Pretty sure the secret single roll magic is bullshit.
    Here's the secret: there is no secret. It's literally just random.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    What healers do you use?
    Qiqi, but that...requires luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Ah I was referring more to about how you said you were building EM on Diona. Isn't that pointless since she would be setting up the reactions, not triggering them?

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the secret: there is no secret. It's literally just random.

- - - Updated - - -

Qiqi, but that...requires luck.
    Reaction dancing more or less. I get so much regen i can just switch a character, put out a skill and switch to next. So Diona having it helps a lot.

Right now its ---) Superconduct (ice aoe on ground and electic bird) that leads into --) Overloaded and Melt (2x pyro) as the diona debuff refreshes --) Swirl (from Jean as AOE or single) -- ) and back to Diona that triggers the rest of reactions after.

Skills so you get the idea in order:

Deals continuous Cryo DMG to enemies within the field.

For the ability's duration, Oz will continuously attack nearby enemies with Freikugel.

When thrown, Jumpy Dumpty bounces thrice, igniting and dealing AoE pyro DMG with every bounce.

Dandelion Field: Continuosuly regenerates HP for one ally and imbues them with the Anemo attributes. Deals Anemo DMG to enemies entering or exiting the Field. (with Gale Blade i also trow bombs into enemys for extra damage)

This simple combo murders Stonehide Lawachurls in less than 30 seconds (would probaly go even faster with better gear).

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf is this new event...?

Is this new event just for moras?

Edit: nvm, still, man, this thing is laggy

Speaking of the event, am I actually supposed to even do something or is it literally just click and wait. I'm so confused lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of the event, am I actually supposed to even do something or is it literally just click and wait. I'm so confused lol.
    Click and wait, then wait till tommorow to get more jobs. I much prefer bugs primogems tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    wtf is this new event...?
    A lazy flash game with timers
    You do the annoying dialog, select someone, make a choice, and wait AFAIK

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Not exactly, but basically yes.

It resets the cooldown on melee stance whenever you use the melee stance ult. (The cooldown is reset upon leaving melee stance) So as long as there's stuff around to hit and you're sufficiently powerful enough to kill them, you get your melee stance cooldown reset every usage.

So not only do you get essentially infinite melee stance if you want it, it also allows for character swapping in between uses. It's the best of both worlds.
    Yea, it's not exactly a direct infinite melee stance thing, but it definitely can be, which didn't occur to me before. That's a bit ridiculous to lock that behind c6.

damn but that quest at AR 40 with Childe/Tartaglia brother is boring as hell

10+ Year Old Account
    So Did a 10x pull tonight and I got Xingqiu and Childe.

Am I right to believe I should maybe run: Bennett(C0), Keqing(C0), Xingqiu(C0) (assuming as most people are saying Childe(C0) is kinda meh), and Ningguang(C2)? at this point?

Other choices are still Sucrose(C0), Xiangling(C0), Noelle(C2), Barbara(C1), Beidou(C1), and then all the starter heroes (C0).
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    So Did a 10x pull tonight and I got Xingqiu and Childe.

Am I right to believe I should maybe run: Bennett(C0), Keqing(C0), Xingqiu(C0) (assuming as most people are saying Childe(C0) is kinda meh), and Ningguang(C2)? at this point?

Other choices are still Sucrose(C0), Xiangling(C0), Noelle(C2), Barbara(C1), Beidou(C1), and then all the starter heroes (C0).
    If your only looking for 1 team and not 2 I'd run bennett, keqing, ninguang and sucrose.

At least in my experience water isn't necessary (overload works just as well) and xingqiu is just bad and i wouldn't play childe until c6 (others may love him and that's fine but he's just an underwhelming archer at that point without c6)

Ningguang and keqing as dps and other 2 as supports. Ningguang is insane boss dps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Why....
    you posted the threads yourself.
    The roll-system is open source for everyone to see. So you know how it works.

Btw. Is anyone else at AR45+ and has some "trouble" (as in, healers were basically obsolete but now enemies deal damage?)

It's not like I can't beat shit and can't kill shit in like 1-2 phases.
    But hell, my characters get low all the time and I don't want to freaking use Barbara as a healer... she is so... bad when it comes to everything else. Even her healing output is simply not enough because it takes so long and I don't have gear for her with attack (which is the only way to make her viable).
    It's pointless to stack HP on Barbara because when she is on the field, she has to deal damage or it's a huge DPS loss.

What healers do you use?
    I'm thinking about switching to Noelle + Bennett as my main healers.
    Currently building Bennett (60/70) and will probably stop at lvl 70.

But as for Noelle... it kinda sucks that she can only heal with her shield active and while her healing is powerful, that requirement is actually really a huge hindrance because that shield can disappear with a single hit... and then she can't heal anymore for the enxt 15 seconds or so.
    Barbara can at least not lose her elemental-skill status...
    I would put noelle at the top healer spot (maybe tied with bennett) as none of the other healers full heal my team while auto attacking for 10k. Shes insane at c6, 4*crafted weapon is good on her aswell.

Edit- i have been running noelle since day one (i rolled her twice on the starter 20 wishes thing) and not once had issues with her shield breaking early. I have her at c6 with crafted weapon, 4 pc shield set and she is a monster.
    Last edited by Arinitty; 2020-11-14 at 04:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got Diona.

Seems to scale off of hp% which means I can just steal Barabara's gear for her

edit: about 60 rolls into pity. Think I'll save my rolls for another banner, as I'm honestly not interested in childe.
    Last edited by Temp name; 2020-11-14 at 08:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Finally got Diona.

Seems to scale off of hp% which means I can just steal Barabara's gear for her

edit: about 60 rolls into pity. Think I'll save my rolls for another banner, as I'm honestly not interested in childe.
    Well he ruined my pity i was stacking for Kequing banner (wich may come in december) on 40 so yeah...better stop.
    He is only usefull to be in party and leech xp (since his buff gives +1 normal attack lvl to your characters in party .. wich is a huge buff).

- - - Updated - - -

Well shit:

If this is real.....i dont wana get even more lvls now.