Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Don't think so. She won't get the full benefit from it. I'd probably go with 2p witch and then a set that gives crit or damage
    Aight that's what I'm currently running.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    It recharges her ultimate much faster. Very noticable.
    If you are in 20-60 roll area go for it. But if you are in 72 for soft pity .. dont. You can get her probaly on normal banner after next reset. Or heck maybe from event later.
    .. tried, got a Ningguan.
    Rip

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Holy damn, you just handicapped yourself so hard you don't even have an idea.
    So true so true.

Time to free to play flex lol:

Whales are gona be triggered.

- - - Updated - - -

.. tried, got a Ningguan.
    Rip
    Well she is not bad if you have 2. Shields are pretty usefull.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post

Why you gotta taunt me like this, game?
    What do you mean.
    Build it - seriously. It's still very good even if it's not elemental damage.
    Use it on Xiangling for example, she does like 50/50 if you have her as a main DPS.

You have to realize that depending on the character and weapon, ATK% is actually pretty much equal to or only slighly below elemental damage because depending on the Ascension-stat and the weapon talent, weapon substat, and artifact substats you might have more sources of %elemental damage than %ATK sources.

24% from Ascension, 60% from Goblet, 30% from a weapon such as Mappa Mare or the Crescent Pike = 114% Elemental damage.
    Bonus Damage for Normal ATK etc. is additive to elemental damage I believe, (at least that's what I read) so 4pGladiator would push it to ~150%
    Even if you assume every Artifact piece has 10% ATK (2 Rolls into ATK). If your weapon doesn't have ATK% procs or ATK% substat:
    You are looking at 60% ATK from the Goblet and 60% from the time piece + 30% from the other artifacts. - so 150% too.
    Helmet will use Critdmg%

Eledmg is obviously > ATK% because Flatattack is a thing from the feather and that gets buffed by Eledmg, but still. The difference is lower than expected tbh.
    Can't really tell the difference in overall dmg when character dps is splitt 80/20 between elements - or at least it's not so big that you shouldn't buy items like this.

That item is certainly better if it rolls crit/critdmg than a random %ele piece with shitty rolls.

Btw:

In my opinion (but this might be RNG) the rolls on items got significantly better at AR45 unlocked-Domains.
    However, it might only look like this because you are always getting a 5* item now and a poorly rolled one doesn't annoy as much anymore.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-18 at 03:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well she is not bad if you have 2. Shields are pretty usefull.
    She level 20, and I don't have the time to level her further, so she's pretty fucking useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    [IMG]https://i.ibb.co/ft3TfTW/image.png[IMG]

Why you gotta taunt me like this, game?
    You think THAT's bad?
    Try getting those substats, and an atk%
    But mainstat is geo%

I got that. I ground it down immediately in protest, because *FUCK* that noise

She level 20, and I don't have the time to level her further, so she's pretty fucking useless.

- - - Updated - - -

You think THAT's bad?
    Try getting those substats, and an atk%
    But mainstat is geo%

I got that. I ground it down immediately in protest, because *FUCK* that noise
    Dude....thats best in slot for Ningguang TvT i wanted that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Dude....thats best in slot for Ningguang TvT i wanted that
    I'd been in the witch dungeon for like 2 hours, just trying to get SOMETHING usable for my Diluc's 4 piece..

And the only Geo character I've used for more than exploration is Noelle.

On that note, I also have a couple mediocre lightning and cryo damage witch pieces that I'm going to burn soon

Does Bennett's c6 turn your attacks INTO pyro like chongyun's E (and cryo)? The wording on this stuff confuse me sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Does Bennett's c6 turn your attacks INTO pyro like chongyun's E (and cryo)? The wording on this stuff confuse me sometimes.
    I think that's what it's supposed to do, yes.

I think that's what it's supposed to do, yes.
    that's really fcking dumb.

Childe fight got nerfed. GG scrubs... now you get to faceroll your story...

They should have left it and just told people

sooo...what exactly are better rewards from the world bosses in WL advancement? i haven't seen an improvement at all since wl3 so it's hard to tell (cuz of rng).

Welp...i pulled Diluc on Childe banner just now.
    I guess Zhongdong is mine 100% chance kinda happy now

10+ Year Old Account
    sooo...what exactly are better rewards from the world bosses in WL advancement? i haven't seen an improvement at all since wl3 so it's hard to tell (cuz of rng).
    The 5* artifact chances slightly improve (something like 50% at 45) and a rare chance for the 4* and 5* ascension mats. If I dump all of my resin (6 refreshes) into it, I'll see 1-2 of the 4* mats, but I have yet to see a 5* drop and am having to craft all 6 for each character. Just hit 49 and this grind suuuuuuuuuuucks for the final push before 50.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2020-11-18 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    The 5* artifact chances slightly improve (something like 50% at 45) and a rare chance for the 4* and 5* ascension mats. If I dump all of my resin (6 refreshes) into it, I'll see 1-2 of the 4* mats, but I have yet to see a 5* drop and am having to craft all 6 for each character. Just hit 49 and this grind suuuuuuuuuuucks for the final push before 50.
    I've been getting 1 3* (fragment) mat, sometimes 2 from wl 3-5, it hasn't changed at all. and the 4* one rarely...also hasn't changed at all. Honestly, only thing that seemed to have changed is enemies got higher level /shrug (talking about the ascension mat bosses btw).
    Last edited by blackpink; 2020-11-18 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Childe fight got nerfed. GG scrubs... now you get to faceroll your story...

They should have left it and just told people
    Imagine trying to gatekeep a single player gatcha game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Imagine trying to gatekeep a single player gatcha game.
    More that games just aren't as fun if they aren't challenging or don't require a certain level of optimization. Not exactly like there's a difficulty slider.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Holy damn, you just handicapped yourself so hard you don't even have an idea.
    So, I am coming up on WL 6 myself. How would going to that WL handicap someone?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    So, I am coming up on WL 6 myself. How would going to that WL handicap someone?
    It was irony, referring to some people claiming there are no benefits for going WL6 and a big difficulty gap, while the reality is there ARE benefits and the gap is not big at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been getting 1 3* (fragment) mat, sometimes 2 from wl 3-5, it hasn't changed at all. and the 4* one rarely...also hasn't changed at all. Honestly, only thing that seemed to have changed is enemies got higher level /shrug (talking about the ascension mat bosses btw).
    At WL5 (and maybe 4?) you have a chance at 5* artifacts. I'm personally getting one about every third boss I kill at WL5