Thread: Genshin Impact

Made some good progress today, found 84/85 crimsons agates (I'll probably never find the last one), managed to complete all 5 crimson wishes before reset and complete all available world quests.

Suppose I'll just wait for the next stage of the event to start. Though I did manage to get Mona so I'll probably work on levelling her up since I lack a good aqua character in my team.

Yesterday and today will be remembered as the days i could spend entire time playing genshin (T_T)
    This is gonna feel so lonely after the event...lets enjoy while we can

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Better drops from world mobs, which counts for a lot. People don't always notice it because they're stocked up on a lot of it from the low level freebies. But getting the equivalent of 12 drops versus the 1 you got at WL1 adds up.

Not to mention that world boss drops do - on average - improve. You'll still get crap drops as well, but the average will be better over time.

That and, once again, nothing really changes when you move up in WL. YouTubers just say that shit for the clickbait titles.
    Again with this...it literally has nothing to do with what youtubers say. I don't care what they say. My point is, the difference from wl 6 to wl 7 is very miniscule...there's no need to make a hissy fit over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So right now testing this weapon. Note that it doesnt apply cyro . It also deals psyhical damage so usless on chungus.
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wi...bed_Starsilver
    I have 2 weapon slots so i could get it to rank 3 if i want to. (80% chance every 10 sec)

Seems to work well with Diona in party so far.
    two things to correct you on with this:

1) if you're main dps is gonna be chongyun, physical damage is perfectly fine as bonus damage caused from superconduct is physical regardless of what elements you're using at the time, meaning if you build properly it's a nutty weapon for him.

2) no weapons in the game apply any elemental effects to enemies from proc effects, and i doubt that mihoyo would change this any time soon, if you want elemental reactions then you have to apply it manually yourself with the character skills.

again if you plan to use chongyun as your main dps with this weapon then go ahead and refine it if you have the materials to do so, your opportunity cost is that you won't be able to make the prototype aminus (renamed now to prototype archaic) which is a better 'all rounder' as far as f2p claymores are concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Again with this...it literally has nothing to do with what youtubers say. I don't care what they say. My point is, the difference from wl 6 to wl 7 is very miniscule...there's no need to make a hissy fit over it.
    you clearly don't farm mini boss materials, i can tell you right now at WL7 i am getting not only way more 'purple' quality materials dropping, but when they do drop for me i get instead of just a single 1, 2 or rarely 3 of the same item, not to mention an increased number of 'green' and 'blue' quality materials from these kills (specifically the fatui agents for the stupid knives they drop), so if you have no need for these material types for your loadouts then it might be beneficial to stay a lower WL but overall it's more beneficial to rank up if you can handle the challenge it presents.

Meh, I guess my Keqing is done now (just over 60 fragile resins later). I wanted to get more crit dmg % and some attack % but it only upgraded once on my flower and sands. Her attack is pretty damn low....oh well.

They need to at the very least get rid of the rng of which stats get upgraded as you level your artifact. That's just too much rng.

Completed the day 2 stuff. Sucks that the enemies you kill there dont give any shards. I really hate the day 1 stuff. Still not done. Not a huge fan of "go wreck everything in sight"
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Completed the day 2 stuff. Sucks that the enemies you kill there dont give any shards. I really hate the day 1 stuff. Still not done. Not a huge fan of "go wreck everything in sight"
    You will get more than enough just fully exploring the zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Completed todays event stuff. Nothing of note, really. I like the primogems, but that's it.

Also, I got my Qiqi to 60, and she's already a way better healer than my 80 Barb. That's just sad. I mean better in that she does about the same healing, but like 5x more damage. Oh, and she doesn't put a water debuff on you.
    And with her I can also detect the Liyue specialities, so I can farm them easier.
    And also I can now use Mona without feeling bad about missing an ice character.

People still selling their anus to afford new waifus?

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Completed todays event stuff. Nothing of note, really. I like the primogems, but that's it.

Also, I got my Qiqi to 60, and she's already a way better healer than my 80 Barb. That's just sad. I mean better in that she does about the same healing, but like 5x more damage. Oh, and she doesn't put a water debuff on you.
    And with her I can also detect the Liyue specialities, so I can farm them easier.
    And also I can now use Mona without feeling bad about missing an ice character.
    Nearly at 3k healing on my Qiqi but only near 300 atk damage. But her ultimate is amazing

- - - Updated - - -

You will get more than enough just fully exploring the zone.
    I've explored it all. Just didn't stop and kill everything in my path, so I'm still not even halfway
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Yeah, being asked to commit a small-scale genocide on the mountain sort of killed my enthusiasm for exploring Dragonspine at my usual pace. Anytime I'd stop to do a puzzle or chase a seelie, I'd sigh and remember that I really should be murdering something instead.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well....roll failed:

Well, I officially dropped my 8th Sucrose. So annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I've explored it all. Just didn't stop and kill everything in my path, so I'm still not even halfway
    Well...that would be why lol

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post

1) if you're main dps is gonna be chongyun, physical damage is perfectly fine as bonus damage caused from superconduct is physical regardless of what elements you're using at the time, meaning if you build properly it's a nutty weapon for him.
    I don't know how to read this for it to make sense.
    What do you mean?

Physical damage is not fine for Chongyun because he will be dealing mostly cryo damage due to his E, so the substat is already useless.
    And cryo/element damage is not affected by the superconduct debuff.

Are you talking about the damage proc on that weapon?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-12-25 at 01:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So there are 2 new relic spots in game:

Other parts when you find them dont respawn, but those 2 spots do. Not 100% for ore yet tho.

So there are 2 new relic spots in game:

Other parts when you find them dont respawn, but those 2 spots do. Not 100% for ore yet tho.
    wanna do me a huge favor and screenshot the actual area

So I'm doing the act 2 quest and I decide to just glide straight to the objective and right in the path I find the final crimson agate. Couldn't believe my luck thought for sure I'd have to do some kind of challenge for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    wanna do me a huge favor and screenshot the actual area
    They are underground. Starglow cavern on has a outside teleport and when you go in, you turn right and go under a small passage where the books are.
    ECO one is also underground and you can get inside there from top teleported and then you just jump down. It doesnt take more than 2-3 min to get them.

They are underground. Starglow cavern on has a outside teleport and when you go in, you turn right and go under a small passage where the books are.
    ECO one is also underground and you can get inside there from top teleported and then you just jump down. It doesnt take more than 2-3 min to get them.
    awesome