Thread: Genshin Impact

Ganyus damage seems to be quite good but damn, that charged shot gameplay is really cancerous.

10+ Year Old Account
    She isn't quite the face melting monster that Klee is, but they play off each other well on my team

They missed an opportunity by not having the goat girl have reduced stamina use on cliffs or higher cliff jumps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    They missed an opportunity by not having the goat girl have reduced stamina use on cliffs or higher cliff jumps.
    The bow crafting bonus is kinda weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would have been a thousand times better than "you get some mats back if you make a bow", which feels like a useless placeholder that they forgot to replace.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Is it just me, or does Xingqiu just seem rarer than the other 4* on this banner? (And he's the only one that got a demo!)

Sample size, I know. But damn. I haven't seen him once, and I've seen several streamers getting absolute fucktons of Noelle/Xiangling on the way to C6 Ganyu while barely seeing Xingqiu at all.

RNG being RNG I guess, but argh. I just need one.
    Nope he has a same chance, out of 50 wishes my Xingqiu got from C0 to C5 .... i was like "Is this what god wants me to play?"
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

If people like you and me keep spending enough money they aren't ever going to try and improve the system.
    This sounds nice in theory, but it never ever works. People aren't going to just stop spending money on this game and mihoyo is not going to just drastically change their ways. It doesn't work like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    C0 Ganyu has absolutely disgusting damage. I have awful artifacts on her and an R2 Amos bow and shes hitting really hard. I wanted her for a melt enabler as I main Diluc, but she has really exceeded expectations.
    I know it may sound obvious, but that weapon is prob boosting her like crazy too. 5* and the effect.

Every character is insanely strong with 5* weapon and with ganyu having very high base stats and modifiers...yea.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-01-13 at 04:17 AM.

Is it just me, or does Xingqiu just seem rarer than the other 4* on this banner? (And he's the only one that got a demo!)

Sample size, I know. But damn. I haven't seen him once, and I've seen several streamers getting absolute fucktons of Noelle/Xiangling on the way to C6 Ganyu while barely seeing Xingqiu at all.

I already have him capped and got one of him and one Noelle in my 40 rolls. I'm almost tempted to do some more rolls since my luck has been so good this banner and I just need one more Noelle even though I don't use her.

Welp I gave in and blew everything I had saved and of course I got shit :/
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-01-13 at 04:18 AM.

In my 6 multis on this banner, my 4-stars included two weapons, 1 Xiangling, and 3 Xingqiu, while I'm most interested in Noelle of the 4-stars here. (I got my Ganyu but Noelles and possibly more Ganyus wouldn't hurt so I kept rolling some more, and I still can, but hmm.)

Just in my personal experience, it always feels like you get one banner 4-star much more than others and one way less, basically never an even spread...

15+ Year Old Account

yay

Got Ganyu to 74 with 8 7 7 talents and a somewhat acceptable cryo set. And I'll have to wait till Thursday to upgrade her weapon past what it was (60). Down to 6 fragile resin.

She feels like shes a super powered Amber or what Amber should have been (except fire) imo.

Ganyu is super strong support also.

E and Q hit for a ton.
    Especially since Q has 95% uptime (-5% due to cast time). That thing hits enemies every 0,5s if you are lucky(?).

She is obviously much stronger in AoE, but it's kinda funny how strong she is in ST too.

The fact that her Q has so much uptime however makes her an amazing Melt enabler.
    And the radius is huge too.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-13 at 08:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

This is fine.

I suppose 1 Xingqiu copy is too much to ask for...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    [IMG]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/797767703539482654/798874312575811644/unknown.png?width=1044&height=587[]

I suppose 1 Xingqiu copy is too much to ask for...
    All I got was Xinqqiu.

No Noelles or Xiangling at all :/

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    All I got was Xinqqiu.

Were you looking to c6 Noelle? Hey every single Xingqiu is a win in my book

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Were you looking to c6 Noelle? Hey every single Xingqiu is a win in my book
    I actually wanted a couple Xianglings

Don't care much for either Noelle and especially not Xingqiu, what a boring character to play

I actually wanted a couple Xianglings

Don't care much for either Noelle and especially not Xingqiu, what a boring character to play
    Gouba eh? Thats interesting

Xingqiu is so good though!!! Is like playing Genshin on steroids and hacker mode.
    People usually dont like him because...well...his design.
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2021-01-13 at 02:08 PM.

All I got was Xinqqiu.

Yeah, I'd trade that roll for 1 Xingqiu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I noticed 2 funny things recently:
    1) The electro cube does a "rock, paper scissor" attack (punch, scissor, palm attack)
    2) All the art of the characters are them using either their "E" or "Q" attack...and sometimes both.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope to not get in trouble for this image...but...i think Ganyu has the best body ingame.
    Mona? Nah. Ganyu. Yes plz