Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    The bp bow is pretty bad. It never even lasted long enough to switch to klee and e to gather her bombs and ive never seen it do more than maybe 300 damage
    My BP bow ticks for over 1K on Ganyu

I got Albedo and then reached soft pity at just over 70 rolls and got Ganyu on the 50/50 with the monthly exchange rolls. Literally my last roll I would have had (without breaking out the wallet) before Ganyu went away I got her. Was so surprised. Managed to get to level 50 in the BP to get those extra primogems and rolls on the last day. I also rolled Lost Prayer catalyst with my monthly reset regular wishes. Can't wait to put that on my Klee. Pog. Just need to wait for the right weapon material day to farm.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2021-02-02 at 08:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I havent realy looked at damage, but it takes 3/4 hp of shield troll even if damage gets absorbed by shield (world one).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I got Albedo and then reached soft pity at just over 70 rolls and got Ganyu on the 50/50 with the monthly exchange rolls. Literally my last roll I would have had (without breaking out the wallet) before Ganyu went away I got her. Was so surprised. Managed to get to level 50 in the BP to get those extra primogems and rolls on the last day. I also rolled Lost Prayer catalyst with my monthly reset regular wishes. Can't wait to put that on my Klee. Pog. Just need to wait for the right weapon material day to farm.
    Lucky

I had to push my vallet a bit because of Jean troll. (to get C1)

15+ Year Old Account
    Guess i used up all of my luck on ganyu have her C2 and i only used daily primogems and event ones.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Depends on the character and the 4* weapon in question. Of course, good artifacts make it easier, too.

Ganyu's base attack is really high. 335 at 90? Prototype Crescent is 510. So we're at 845.

Crescent has 41.3% bonus atk, so an additional ~349

Level 20 5* timepiece is base 46.6%, so another ~394

Level 20 5* feather is 311.

So we're at 1899 without any substats. We're short 101, which will require ~12% more ATK, not counting flat increases. That's not really hard to find at all, even if you're actively rejecting non-crit substats.

(I'm probably missing something, someone yell at me. But yeah, this is why 1500 ATK is kinda confusing.)
    Not using an attack substat weapon plus level 80, as I've said before. Stats are focused on crit damage instead. So again, unless level 90 is a MASSIVE boost in attack, I don't see how people are posting insane numbers like over 3k. My base Bloom crits are hitting for around 10k without anything else. And that's with the talent at level 6 (fuck weekly drops and their resin cost). I was wrong, my attack pushes 1700. Must have looked at an earlier number. But I don't see how people can be surprised. It's not like you allocate stats to characters as they level, the math is right there. My timepiece and feather are both five-star and capped Ascending at 80 doesn't seem like it'd do it either, since that just goes from 869 to 885 (I'd care more about the bonus crit damage getting me really close to 200). Putting on Glad gives me another hundred or so. So yeah, instead of being surprised at that number, seeing how much attack I'd get for ascending, I think it's more unbelievable that people are pushing 3000.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I guess thats ok but i cant imagine that scaling too good at 55/60 ar.

Also im sad ganyu is goneyu

On a side note, has anyone done the math or know, if +25% attack is bigger boost or the new geo resonance will be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Not using an attack substat weapon plus level 80, as I've said before. Stats are focused on crit damage instead. So again, unless level 90 is a MASSIVE boost in attack, I don't see how people are posting insane numbers like over 3k. My base Bloom crits are hitting for around 10k without anything else. And that's with the talent at level 6 (fuck weekly drops and their resin cost). I was wrong, my attack pushes 1700. Must have looked at an earlier number. But I don't see how people can be surprised. It's not like you allocate stats to characters as they level, the math is right there. My timepiece and feather are both five-star and capped Ascending at 80 doesn't seem like it'd do it either, since that just goes from 869 to 885 (I'd care more about the bonus crit damage getting me really close to 200). Putting on Glad gives me another hundred or so. So yeah, instead of being surprised at that number, seeing how much attack I'd get for ascending, I think it's more unbelievable that people are pushing 3000.
    I kind of already answered this. More realistic atk for her (and just her) would be around 2300 (unless you get completely shafted like my keqing did). 1500 is quite low. Also, while I wouldn't say it's MASSIVE but yes 80-90 will have a noticeable difference if you take into consideration weapon + character and all the scaling that comes with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Does weapon banner pity reset? or is it just not showing up in history cuz it's been so long? I'll be very fucking pissed if my pity just expired.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-02 at 10:19 PM.

NOOOOO!!!! They got rid of Barbara's raspy battle voice. Now she sounds like shes half asleep in battle like there isn't any urgency.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-02-03 at 03:22 AM.

rip...i got jade cutter.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I doubt C1 will change a whole lot though.
    It's "just" 15% more damage, which is quite a strong increase and certainly one of the better (if not the best?) C1 a DPS can have, but it's not a game changer.
    You should watch out for Amos/Harp though. The damage increase from these weapons would've been far greater than C1 Ganyu. The BP Bow is pretty weak. You will probably deal more damage with the 3* Slingshot at R5.
    I've heard that Amos is also 15% damage increase over a good 4 star bow, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

Viridescent Hunt isn't a good option for her though, Blackcliff or Prototype are both better (and don't require spending to get) even without their situational buffs. Blackcliff is slightly better than prototype unless you can't stack blackcliff buffs AND you can trigger the vital point buff from prototype, in which case that's better.

I went with prototype so I didn't have to spend all my starglitters.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    rip...i got jade cutter.
    Same. No clue who I'm going to use it on. Traveler and Kaeya are my only 70+ sword users.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Same. No clue who I'm going to use it on. Traveler and Kaeya are my only 70+ sword users.
    I can use it on keqing but def. not my ideal choice :P wanted spear.

One thing that seems kind of busted is that you can jump right before you E with Xiao and that allows you to do a plunging attack right when the dash is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    One thing that seems kind of busted is that you can jump right before you E with Xiao and that allows you to do a plunging attack right when the dash is over.
    that's how he's meant to work.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    that's how he's meant to work.
    I might have explained it poorly. Here is a gif of someone doing it:
    https://i.imgur.com/BYOY4p6.mp4

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    I might have explained it poorly. Here is a gif of someone doing it:
    https://i.imgur.com/BYOY4p6.mp4
    yea, pretty sure that's intended.

Fuck yes! I rolled an Amber! C1 here I come.

Also I got this Xiao guy, whoever that is. Big whoop.

New quest is so dumb. "Lets hire a dude to adventure with us!" then don't get to use him and don't even see him till the end of the dungeon.

Jesus... this new guy is just Sasuke.

this jade cutter is actually pretty crap....i don't think it's even worth over black sword tbh.

what are chances of them re-working it after it's already been released? it really is...not good.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-03 at 06:23 AM.