Thread: Genshin Impact

  1. #6081
    Eula + Xianyan + Beidou would be great (for me)

    At some point in my life, I want to build Beidou and she is only C2 so far.
    And Xinyan would be decent Eula support if I can't get Zhongli after/before her.

  2. #6082
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Eula + Xianyan + Beidou would be great (for me)

    At some point in my life, I want to build Beidou and she is only C2 so far.
    And Xinyan would be decent Eula support if I can't get Zhongli after/before her.
    Xinyan Beidou and Barbara are the only one i have never used because:
    C6 Diona >> Barbara
    Razor > Beidou
    Hu Tao >>>>>>> Xinyan

    Eula will help me bench that crappy chongyun for good (working on Rosaria for that purpose too) and will do a dream team with Hu Tao

    Also working on Venti and Ningguang

    Venti's Q + Hu Tao's Q is just ridicolous
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-04-18 at 10:05 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  3. #6083
    Fluffy Kitten Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    19,016
    Shit, I want Yan Fei so looks like I'm rolling on Zhongli's banner

  4. #6084
    For Yan Fei, do you reckon we use the crimson witch set? I was thinking about farming it no idea about her skill set etc.

  5. #6085
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    For Yan Fei, do you reckon we use the crimson witch set? I was thinking about farming it no idea about her skill set etc.
    She is charged attack focused.
    So Crimson or Wanderers seems fine.

  6. #6086
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    She is charged attack focused.
    So Crimson or Wanderers seems fine.
    charged attack? ahhh I kinda do not like holding button for charged attacks. If only we had could have a button where we press it once and it performs a charged attack but then again you have channeling charge attacks like lisa and diluc.

    thank you btw, i will focus on farming.

  7. #6087
    Does Zhongli work as dps?
    Last edited by D3athsting; Yesterday at 07:17 AM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  8. #6088
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Does Zhongli work as dps?
    Depends on who you ask, but yes, IMO he does. My wife's zhong dunks for 110k with absolutely no setup or prep (no attack book buff swap, no bennet, no ninguang shield buff, etc) and his attacks hit for 4-7k each. In addition, he facetanks everything and has 100% uptime on every enemy because of OP jade shield. In addition, shields are a "necessary" mechanic for a lot of fights in the game that are a pita without them.

  9. #6089
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,627
    Well simulator got updated:
    https://gi-wish-simulator.uzairashraf.dev/

    30 rolls -- first 2 were Barbaras and last one was Rosaria.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  10. #6090
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Xinyan Beidou and Barbara are the only one i have never used because:
    Razor > Beidou
    Hu Tao >>>>>>> Xinyan
    Well, these 2 characters don't really fit the same role.
    But "Razor > Beidou" is very debatable.

    Beidous ultimate is *that* strong and her E is several times stronger than Razors
    She is only losing out in straight up damage on one target but not even by that much when played correctly and if she gets attacked once every ~10 seconds and wins by a landslide against 2+ targets.

    And Hu Tao is better than Xinyan but she isn't able to support anyone properly at all, Xinyan is physical DPS support with shred.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Yesterday at 10:14 AM.

  11. #6091
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Well, these 2 characters don't really fit the same role.
    But "Razor > Beidou" is very debatable.

    Beidous ultimate is *that* strong and her E is several times stronger than Razors
    She is only losing out in straight up damage on one target but not even by that much when played correctly and if she gets attacked once every ~10 seconds and wins by a landslide against 2+ targets.

    And Hu Tao is better than Xinyan but she isn't able to support anyone properly at all, Xinyan is physical DPS support with shred.
    Her Ult also transfers to other characters so if you use a catalyst user or another fast perma elemental damage character you can proc a bunch of elemental interactions.
    Plus she doesn't talk in wolfboy talk and looks a thousand times cooler.

    I think ultimately the best characters are those that work best for your playstyle. I get shit artifacts so my Ganyu's charge only does 15k while my Mona's charge does 10k. Even though I use Mona's fast attacks I typically do more dps than my Ganyu since I can pop Beidou's Ult and switch to Mona and spam her attack and use her E which doesn't really work with Ganyu.

  12. #6092
    I wish the weekly bosses would remember they are able to drop the bows...

    I have received 3-4 of each of the other weapon types and have a prototype crescent in need of refining.

  13. #6093
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I wish the weekly bosses would remember they are able to drop the bows...

    I have received 3-4 of each of the other weapon types and have a prototype crescent in need of refining.
    I wish weekly bosses would remember to drop anything other than orange gladiator/wanderer plume of death

    Edit: do you think a team Hu Tao - Zhongli - Eula - Bennett would work fine?
    Last edited by D3athsting; Yesterday at 09:57 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  14. #6094
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Her Ult also transfers to other characters so if you use a catalyst user or another fast perma elemental damage character you can proc a bunch of elemental interactions.
    Plus she doesn't talk in wolfboy talk and looks a thousand times cooler.

    I think ultimately the best characters are those that work best for your playstyle. I get shit artifacts so my Ganyu's charge only does 15k while my Mona's charge does 10k. Even though I use Mona's fast attacks I typically do more dps than my Ganyu since I can pop Beidou's Ult and switch to Mona and spam her attack and use her E which doesn't really work with Ganyu.
    If you rely on Mona for DPS I'd suggest adding Fischl to your team, her A4 perk will proc a lot then and basically add 80% dmg to every other autoattack you do with Mona. (on top of the 30% you get when she is @C6)

    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I wish weekly bosses would remember to drop anything other than orange gladiator/wanderer plume of death

    Edit: do you think a team Hu Tao - Zhongli - Eula - Bennett would work fine?
    Sure, but it's not really a team that syncs up well.
    There are basically no elemental reactions going on, at least not nearly frequently enough.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Today at 03:20 AM.

  15. #6095
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    If you rely on Mona for DPS I'd suggest adding Fischl to your team, her A4 perk will proc a lot then and basically add 80% dmg to every other autoattack you do with Mona. (on top of the 30% you get when she is @C6)
    I do use Fischl with her most of the time although I still need to gear her up. One of my team set ups is Beidou, Ning, Fischl, and Mona. They bascially took me to adventure lvl 50 or so and then I also use em on like stormterror and like Fire plant and dungeon. Nings the only one I haven't fully evolved yet as she keeps getting sidelined first by Zhongli and now Noelle who I have been using with Hu tao in my lvling team.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •