Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Is there anyu reason why i keep getting +def goblets and crowns? Same % my ass
    Same reason elemental mastery doesn't exist as a main stat. The drop rates are not balanced by any stretch.

Do we know which of the leaked upcoming characters are 4 or 5 star?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Do we know which of the leaked upcoming characters are 4 or 5 star?
    Ayaka and Yomiya 5*, Sayu and Tohma 4*, Baal 5* like other archons
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    The new trailer for inazuma looks great:

.....oh wait a second...
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Well well well...how the turn tables... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    The new trailer for inazuma looks great:

.....oh wait a second...
    Imagine whaling on a game that gets shut down a month later
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

it's only on mobile on the other hand, so even if a second similar game would be fun to play when out of resin, that'll be a hard pass for me. even on emulator it's not going to be as easy to play as genshin ^^
    not like we have a nice big patch coming in 2 weeks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Imagine whaling on a game that gets shut down a month later
    It's basically one chinesse company copy-ing another...
    I don't think either of the companies will bat and eye about it.

Overall the game seems to have some good design choices over GI, but some lacking ones also.

That's like... a really weird copy. Yeah the whole Genshin Impact style is obvious in there, but a lot of it differs just enough to the point where the copy cats would have to make the assets themselves without tracing over Genshin stuff. All the buildings, characters, animations all remade. Meaning they should already have their own sizable team of devs on this game. So at that point, why not just make your own game for a new audience instead of trying to siphon a smaller portion of an already existing and better game?

Actually made a ball more annoying than the lobbed ones.
    Seems like 90% of the time if you decide to go for one of those green ones you either wont make it or you'll miss one on the way back.
    I might miss half the lobbed ones but they dont curve off to the front corners at such speed that im so far out of position that it screws me for other shots

10+ Year Old Account
    More leaks:
    Cross-save between mobile, PC, and PlayStation will be introduced in version 2.0

It will also be present when Genshin comes to Switch and allow for hoyolab on consoles

Keqing will play a role during the anniversary, but it (and moonchase) won't be massive.

She'll finally get a story quest.

Sayu's beta adjustments:

Animation delay after Windwheel ended has been shortened. This makes her gameplay smoother.

Windwheel rolling speed has also increased.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Actually made a ball more annoying than the lobbed ones.
    Seems like 90% of the time if you decide to go for one of those green ones you either wont make it or you'll miss one on the way back.
    I might miss half the lobbed ones but they dont curve off to the front corners at such speed that im so far out of position that it screws me for other shots
    I found the best way to deal with them is to stay closer to the tower than you usually would. Some of them won't even start curving that way. I was doing many of them by dodging in their direction while they were already passing me and hitting them from behind. These balls take a lot more acrobatics than the other ones, but they are fair game. Volleys are just stupid with the way camera is positioned, there's no way to predict where they will fall.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2021-07-06 at 02:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I found the best way to deal with them is to stay closer to the tower than you usually would. Some of them won't even start curving that way. I was doing many of them by dodging in their direction while they were already passing me and hitting them from behind. These balls take a lot more acrobatics than the other ones, but they are fair game. Volleys are just stupid with the way camera is positioned, there's no way to predict where they will fall.
    Look at the shadow for lobbed balls
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

More leaks:
    Cross-save between mobile, PC, and PlayStation will be introduced in version 2.0

It will also be present when Genshin comes to Switch and allow for hoyolab on consoles

Keqing will play a role during the anniversary, but it (and moonchase) won't be massive.

She'll finally get a story quest.

Sayu's beta adjustments:

Animation delay after Windwheel ended has been shortened. This makes her gameplay smoother.

Windwheel rolling speed has also increased.
    Leak a housing loadout increase please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Leak a housing loadout increase please.
    Was the 1% increase from last patch not good enough for you? You only needed to add 1 tree right?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Was the 1% increase from last patch not good enough for you? You only needed to add 1 tree right?
    Yeah that was some bullshit. I'm 100% certain they always intended to increase it by that much so you could place a single companion on a map you had previously capped out. They didn't even increase the inside limits side rooms they just added the "locked" doors which I'm sure was also so you had a couple rooms to put companions in when they released em.

I thought they had said something about being able to farm mats in housing like trees and stuff so I'm hoping they are just holding back the limit again for when that happens.

It will also be present when Genshin comes to Switch
    Inb4 random dude "it's already on switch"
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Traveler const:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5sYQXGX...jpg&name=large

https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...g=EN#gsc.tab=0

12 energy regen is not that bad for a skill on 13.5 cd and you can probaly switch characters to pick those.
    Reduced electro resist will make fischl or electro keqing very op.
    C4 is kinda usless since this is support more or less.
    C6 is 100% usless right now because only 3/6 island are avaible so you cant run mc as dps.

Knockback on Q is probaly a realy bad idea tho. Most of the time you want to group up monsters, unless they will add the ones you need to keep away or they keep doing damage to you.

Anyone hit a cap with fragile resins yet? I just hit over 70 of them and Really haven't even wanted to use them except on the rare occasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Anyone hit a cap with fragile resins yet? I just hit over 70 of them and Really haven't even wanted to use them except on the rare occasion.
    No, farming domains to get +Def artifacts is very satisfying

Edit: anyone here using regularly diona? I feel like using her at C6 with 4x maiden is a bit overkill and i could squeeze more dmg from her (2x blizz strayer 2x noblesse) or other (4x noblesse), does 4x dmg bonus cover all of eula's Q including explosion?
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-07-07 at 08:25 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©