Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Me too yesterday
    Really wanted Itto though.

Thats one thing i don't get about spending money in Genshin. If i would want to spend money to get him it would cost me a whooping 100 Euro to get 80 additional rolls (and that only because of their "get double for the first time buying", don't know if that stays or refreshes, if not it would be 100 Euro to get 40 rolls).
    Thats insane.
    I wouldn't mind spending maybe 20 Euro for a character i really want but 100? Who does that? It's never seems logical to me that companies apparently make more money with a very few big whales than with a larger number of people spending a lower amount.
    Sub is only cheap way to get those. Anything else is a scam. (downside being you gota log in every day to get those --- but even then you will log in every day anyway for daily quest primos)

A true free to play will get a 5 star every 90 days, while a sub one get get every 60 or so.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Seems Itto stans went little bit insane in calling him "Most powerful character in the game".
    Then shitting on xiao and others, while not taking into consideration that Xiao still has not dedicated set nor support or "special weapon" for him.
    Each time that they tailor made 12 floor for new character, it gets funny turn.

Atleast its hella funny to read)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-12-21 at 03:25 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Seems Itto stans went little bit insane in calling him "Most powerful character in the game".
    Then shitting on xiao and others, while not taking into consideration that Xiao still has not dedicated set nor support or "special weapon" for him.
    Each time that they tailor made 12 floor for new character, it gets funny turn.

Atleast its hella funny to read)
    Hes not the most powerful character in the game (I think) but a lot of this is coming as a reaction to Itto being another Kazuha incident where people trash on him based on asspull math ignoring parts of his kit and then the character turns out to actually be really damn good and pull his own weight despite being geo. Hes also a lot of fun (this is subjective).
    The only negative side to the character so far is that his ideal comp is not very flexible but as the game gets more and more characters, these types of comps are going to start existing more and more often if we want to see more character variation while simultaneously having them find a viable place in the character roster.
    A support like Gorou for example is easier to make unique and viable as he specializes in buffing an extremely specific comp. If they were to make another very general and universal hydro off field burst support, that unit would have to come in direct competition with Xinqu and.... yeah good luck with that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    Hes not the most powerful character in the game (I think) but a lot of this is coming as a reaction to Itto being another Kazuha incident where people trash on him based on asspull math ignoring parts of his kit and then the character turns out to actually be really damn good and pull his own weight despite being geo. Hes also a lot of fun (this is subjective).
    Yep, but people love to down play their favorite characters as underdog that comeout to be great, for them its OP or Useless and nothing in between of these two.

Itto very good while compared to most of other Inazuma characters, but he far away from being OP broken like Kazuha or Ayaka, he just lucky to be released with all of his tools that he needs: "Gorou"+"bonus rerun of Albedo"+"Husk set"+"Red horn sword".
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    A true free to play will get a 5 star every 90 days, while a sub one get get every 60 or so.
    I got 2 Eula in a row and wasn't even in soft pity before the first

Btw, Kazuha > Venti as a support for melee characters that aren't Ayaka
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Yep, but people love to down play their favorite characters as underdog that comeout to be great, for them its OP or Useless and nothing in between of these two.

Itto very good while compared to most of other Inazuma characters, but he far away from being OP broken like Kazuha or Ayaka, he just lucky to be released with all of his tools that he needs: "Gorou"+"bonus rerun of Albedo"+"Husk set"+"Red horn sword".
    And don't forget the abyss blessing which is tailored for him. Still a really solid dps tho, and looks fun to play.

Itto is not the most powerful character in the game, not even close. Let's wait till after this abyss reset to see where he really stands though. I said a million times, I put c0 itto same tier as c0 eula, around there. Not bad, not amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I got 2 Eula in a row and wasn't even in soft pity before the first

Btw, Kazuha > Venti as a support for melee characters that aren't Ayaka
    Its Rng. But i did mention it as worst case scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Itto is not the most powerful character in the game, not even close. Let's wait till after this abyss reset to see where he really stands though. I said a million times, I put c0 itto same tier as c0 eula, around there. Not bad, not amazing.
    He will be very shit in next abyss reset with monster change tho.

5+ Year Old Account
    My personal favorites from Itto honey page, Hutao-mains must be careful of these, they coming for you

He seems stronger than Hu Tao and other lower dps like Eula and Xiao but I am not sure against Ayaka and Ganyu
    Not theorycrafter but he feels stronger than Hu Tao, Eula and Xiao.
    Itto will remain as the strongest dps for the next 2 years. My Itto does 2 million dmg with burst! 36 star abyss easy peasy
    i agree he is better than hutao but idk about ayaka
    wow I already knew Itto would be strong. I just didn’t expect him to be better than Hu Tao and Ayaka.
    If Hu Tao,Eula,Xiao is lower dps tier for them, than what about Razor,Ehe,Yoimiya mains....micro tier?)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-12-21 at 05:49 PM.

I definitely enjoy playing Itto more than Hu Tao (for now, anyway) but even I'm not stupid/insane enough to say he's stronger than her. Not even by a long shot.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's with all of them implying Ayaka is stronger than Hu Tao as well? My Ayaka is wet noodles compared to Hu Tao damage-wise. Her permafreeze ability is certainly very appreciated, but she's not more powerful imo. Itto seems more in line with Ayaka than with Hu Tao to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    What's with all of them implying Ayaka is stronger than Hu Tao as well? My Ayaka is wet noodles compared to Hu Tao damage-wise. Her permafreeze ability is certainly very appreciated, but she's not more powerful imo. Itto seems more in line with Ayaka than with Hu Tao to me.
    I didn't think she was THAT strong, but the Chinese abyss clear tournament that TenTen covered on his channel was pretty eye-opening.
    The team that managed to pick her in the first round ended up rinsing the other one by a lot, after that she was pretty much an insta-ban.
    Anecdotal, but yeah, the freeze can't be overstated imo; it's really not just convenience, it increases your effective DPS as well especially on enemies that tend to jump around a lot.
    +A lot of the hyperinvested 1shot teams use her, either as the carry since her burst's scaling is pretty bonkers, or even as an enabler for a melted Hu Tao Q.

I agree that I'm not sure if I'd claim that she's more powerful than Hu Tao (with her best comp), but she's up there for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ive been running perma freeze with ayaka, rosaria, kokomi and venti for like 2 months now and its hilarious how nothing can touch you

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    I didn't think she was THAT strong, but the Chinese abyss clear tournament that TenTen covered on his channel was pretty eye-opening.
    The team that managed to pick her in the first round ended up rinsing the other one by a lot, after that she was pretty much an insta-ban.
    Anecdotal, but yeah, the freeze can't be overstated imo; it's really not just convenience, it increases your effective DPS as well especially on enemies that tend to jump around a lot.
    +A lot of the hyperinvested 1shot teams use her, either as the carry since her burst's scaling is pretty bonkers, or even as an enabler for a melted Hu Tao Q.

I agree that I'm not sure if I'd claim that she's more powerful than Hu Tao (with her best comp), but she's up there for sure.
    She is a godsend on the wolves, I'll give her that. I guess I just didn't have that same impression of her DPS. Maybe because Hu Tao's is front-loaded in her E, while Ayaka is more of a build up to the big Q. Interesting about that tournament though, I'll have to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Ive been running perma freeze with ayaka, rosaria, kokomi and venti for like 2 months now and its hilarious how nothing can touch you
    Yeah I kinda regret not going for Ayaka at all. I like playing freeze, but the fewer targets you have, the worse Morgana gets.
    Or at least you actually have to fire off some CAs with Ganyu because her+Venti's Q doesn't kill everything on their own, and I'm not about that life.

IDK, she just didn't interest me at all (still doesn't too much), I keep hoping for a decent cryo catalyst unit instead. Maybe in Snezhnaya...

She is a godsend on the wolves, I'll give her that. I guess I just didn't have that same impression of her DPS. Maybe because Hu Tao's is front-loaded in her E, while Ayaka is more of a build up to the big Q. Interesting about that tournament though, I'll have to check it out.
    Absolutely recommend it, it was a really fun watch for me, the thought process between the pick/ban phases most of all.

Just did that quest that gets you the net to basically recreate any small creature for your teapot I take this as a sign that they are going to up the limit on the tea pot soon. Otherwise, the entire function and quest are moot.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I definitely enjoy playing Itto more than Hu Tao (for now, anyway) but even I'm not stupid/insane enough to say he's stronger than her. Not even by a long shot.
    C1 Hu Tao with Homa is incredibly strong, C1 Hu Tao with homa with Xing is godmode, it's also incredibly easy to dodge attacks while spamming charged, add a Zhongli for shred and shield and you have a war machine
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

My personal favorites from Itto honey page, Hutao-mains must be careful of these, they coming for you

If Hu Tao,Eula,Xiao is lower dps tier for them, than what about Razor,Ehe,Yoimiya mains....micro tier?)
    LOL not sure against ayaka and ganyu? He can't touch them at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I think overall dps hu tao is much stronger, but ayaka is so powerful cuz her burst is so strong that it can one shot enemies and because of that higher sustained damage is irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it seems like crossbows are not a thing:
    https://twitter.com/projectcelestia/...29248949653510

https://twitter.com/SaveYourPrimos/s...22364582899713
    Xiao + Shenhe first half 2.4

So is it confirmed Shenhe is a 4 star character?