Thread: Genshin Impact

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    the icy murder flower near the starting beach is hard though like I'm playing Touhou 3D on lunatic with those homing ice missiles
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i kill him in like 15 seconds at wl 4

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    This, game starts getting interesting at Abyss 9 Chamber 2+ "difficulty"wise , and even then its because they expect you to pay 200$ per week for the energy (resin) required to farm things to not get bored, the game has been for the last week, log on for 10mins, alt+F4 and log on before bed for 5mins and alt+F4.

At AR30 it started getting annoying, but after ~AR36.5 its simply unbearably boring as a game the way its designed to "Force" you into buying energy.

Unless they change things quickly, which they wont cause its a scam gacha game, i will be uninstalling after opening the 3 wishes i saved up for Klee tomorrow.
    Honestly, I am AR31 and I don't feel any need to spend money on resin. I've used 1 of my fragile fragments just for fun. I wouldn't want to spend all day just farming for things. Haven't regretted my purchase yet and still don't feel like anything about this game is a scam since it offers so much content for free.

I get some people don't like it after all. That said, I fail to see any other game that offers so much for free. Most gacha games I have ever played really have been scammy. Needing you to pay money to complete limited events or get characters that are just insanely powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    wl?

I'm only AR20 and my characters are around 20-28 with only 2-3 at 40
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    dude I gotta see those power levels. can you post a screen of your team? and some stats. I am playing f2p and rank 37 with wl4 but I cannot down it before 4-5 mins. Just wondering what are your members and stats. enchance levels on weapons and artifacts.

- - - Updated - - -

wl?
    world level. the monsters gain level as your world level increases and they drop better loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Raged hard at that one. Have Noelle but couldn't break the pillars fast enough.

Not a cube, but I got really pissed at the water elite.It just summons other monsters you kill, which was going fine for awhile. But then it summoned like four birds. I can't hit them. They're too far for melee, and they dive so fast I can't charge one shot with Fischl. By the time I eventually was able to kill one, the spirit summoned some thing under my character that drained their health incredibly super fast. I left, and just assume I won't get to ascend barbara for awhile.
    I had no problem doing it with fischl just auto attacking and summoing the bird for the big electro damage

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    dude I gotta see those power levels. can you post a screen of your team? and some stats. I am playing f2p and rank 37 with wl4 but I cannot down it before 4-5 mins. Just wondering what are your members and stats. enchance levels on weapons and artifacts.

- - - Updated - - -

world level. the monsters gain level as your world level increases and they drop better loot.
    You just hit the weakpoint with the opposite element (fire on ice, water on fire etc.) and nuke him down.
    At worst, you should be done in the second phase

At first, the weakpoint is at the bottom near it's roots. The second time around it's on the head.

Just like the cubes. Most of the time - and depending on Ultimates etc. when you don't outgear them as much - they should be dead during the first time you can deal damage to them.

This is also true for most of the cubes, except for the earth one, which takes a bit longer for me because you have to destroy 1-2 pillars first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I have a conspiracy theory that the game devs are giving Twitch streamers better drop rates on wishes... or something. I really would have no idea why our gamer ID is on the bottom right of the screen all the time otherwise.
    They do that. Its not a theory. Pretty much every free to play game does it. Heck remember the CS.GO skin site?
    Well they are just better at hiding it.

- - - Updated - - -

the icy murder flower near the starting beach is hard though like I'm playing Touhou 3D on lunatic with those homing ice missiles
    What ice flower?
    *Pushes the mob with Jean into water instant-killing it*

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    What ice flower?
    *Pushes the mob with Jean into water instant-killing it*
    somewhere on the top right of the map

- - - Updated - - -

there should be some beach with a frost cave
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    You just hit the weakpoint with the opposite element (fire on ice, water on fire etc.) and nuke him down.
    At worst, you should be done in the second phase

At first, the weakpoint is at the bottom near it's roots. The second time around it's on the head.

Just like the cubes. Most of the time - and depending on Ultimates etc. when you don't outgear them as much - they should be dead during the first time you can deal damage to them.

This is also true for most of the cubes, except for the earth one, which takes a bit longer for me because you have to destroy 1-2 pillars first.
    my 1 and only dps is NOEL. that explains the slow kills. team is made of amber, lisa and mc or qiqi. I just love playing them but good luck doing fire dps with amber.

my 1 and only dps is NOEL. that explains the slow kills. team is made of amber, lisa and mc or qiqi. I just love playing them but good luck doing fire dps with amber.
    Well, use Lisa then. Burst his weakpoint with your lvl 1 Barbara if you have to (it's still way more effective than anything else), Qiqi should work too. But since there is basically no damage that isn't easy to dodge early on, you can use a lvl1 Barbara at range just fine.
    Then use Qiqi and Lisa for the elemental reaction and main DPS as Lisa.
    Lisa's E should hit like a truck against enemies such as these, easy to apply dots, easy to use the hold-E ability and a freaking insane ultimate for boss killing.

In fact, I think Lisa is better for boss-killing than most other DPS.
    Her ultimate is *that* good and her hold-E hits for even more than normal because it seems like the flower-bosses are very weak against everything once you destroy their weak-point for like 20 seconds.

WL4 Lisa, even if she didn't get all the good gear, should've at least 1k attack by now, that might be enough to bring the boss down to like 20-30% during the first phase, or even outright kill him depending on how easy it is to apply elemental reactions for you.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-20 at 08:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keqing can drop on Klee banner (the streamer didnt get klee tho). He did like 70 rolls in total. (300$ worth of gems - as free to play guy)

So yeah just saying this to demoralize you to spend money on this banner. I still havent spend a dime on it.
    Also 40 primogems a day is barely enogh to do 1 roll every 4 days.
    5 rolls only before banner is gone.
    If you are on 0.

Keqing can drop on Klee banner (the streamer didnt get klee tho). He did like 70 rolls in total. (300$ worth of gems - as free to play guy)

So yeah just saying this to demoralize you to spend money on this banner. I still havent spend a dime on it.
    If you are on 0.
    yep its bullshit as f2p

If you are on 0.
    Well,

this is the case for all the banners.
    You only get a guaranteed Klee (or any featured item/character) after 180 pulls.
    This is why, as a f2p, you aim for the 4* if you like at least 2 of them.
    You are guaranteed to get one of the 3 featured 4* characters ever 20 rolls.

You get more than 40 Primogems a day though.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-20 at 11:57 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I havent upgraded them for awhile since ive been saving for klee

Quote Originally Posted by Josyel View Post
    "I wasted money"

Dude. Ive got around 20+ hours of gameplay and im at adventure level 17.

You must be at 100+ more hours of gameplay. How is that wasting money?
    Its not the amount of gameplay, i regret giving them money and it turned out to be scammier than i thought it would be.

Eventually you cant play, there are no artifacts, and no Mora to keep playing.

I wanna GIVE them money to open new characters as example but i wont do it because i wont have the Mora neither the artifacts to burn to upgrade the decent ones etc etc.

They really need to change things as most gacha games do eventually to keep people playing, you cant have EVERYTHING locked behind Energy, and they have every single thing locked behind it, because they expect you to pay for it as the whales do.

When does the Klee banner start on EU servers? -.-

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    When does the Klee banner start on EU servers? -.-
    Ingame news are based on your timezone, so today at 19:00 (3 hours from now)

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people have way to much time on their hands. lol

https://old.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...9hj/meet_klee/

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post

However...in those mobile gacha games where I could spend energy forever sometimes, all I was doing often times was farming some mats. Which I can do in Genshin forever as well. So I dunno, maybe it's not as awful as it seems at first glance, it just feels that way because I want the cool stuff (artifact sets, etc) and not the less cool stuff (ascension materials).
    You cant do forever, not all chests respawn, if you spend 5 hours gathering them all or something without a guide daily, you barely get anything.

The game simply needs changes to not have the basic material farming locked behind resin, so basically Mora,EXP,intro artifact sets (for burning).

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    However...in those mobile gacha games where I could spend energy forever sometimes, all I was doing often times was farming some mats. Which I can do in Genshin forever as well. So I dunno, maybe it's not as awful as it seems at first glance, it just feels that way because I want the cool stuff (artifact sets, etc) and not the less cool stuff (ascension materials).
    I wish you would still get AR xp for doing stuff even if you chose to not open (or couldn't) the reward boxes with resin. At least then I could spend my time doing the fun shit and still feel like I was progressing.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy to do it without a reward *if* I was already at max AR. Or *if* I could do all of these sweet activities with my friends/wife and could get THEM some resources by carrying. I'm confident they will evolve the game. Onmyoji was apparently utter garbo the first year (which I didn't play) due to the same type of stuff and it got whipped into shape eventually.