Thread: Genshin Impact

After playing with Kokomi+Ganyu so much, I just cannot play with anything else, Put Kokomis E then Ganyu Q or charged attack. I clear everything with that. I want to play some good melee comp but mehhh ain't nobody got time for spam clicking normal attacks lmao

Yeah that is an annoying abyss. Mainly because of the heralds. Had to go in first on team of hydro users just to kill the flame herald. Quit, abandon previous run. Then go in again with a 4 cyro users to counter the two hydro heralds in the second level. Getting through the first level again with a 4 stack cyro time was a pain.

Surprisingly, I actually got 3 stars on the second floor doing that strat. And managed to pass floor 3 with 2 stars with the same cyro team because I was to lazy to quit again and redo the levels with my proper floor 3 team. Mostly it was just my fully geared national team shredding the first half like nobodies business. The problem with them though is I need XQ for my Hu Tao team or I want Raiden for my Eula team. Gimps the 2nd team without them on it either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    If you play for a while as a F2P, you should be able to basically get all the 4 star characters out there over time. As someone who hasn't spent a dollar on this game, I have them all except two, and that was soley because I didn't want them. And they really aren't coming out with many new ones that quickly. You just have to be extremely selective of your 5 star character rolls. Look up if they are decent and a good fit for your team.

I've had some good luck so far in that regard. Klee is seemingly obsolete now, glad I didn't wish for her. Yoimiya is weak. Kokomi... that one is a given. Shenhe really only seems worthwhile if you have a cyro main dps. Only thing I wish I had done was not wish for Xiao and got Ganyu or Ayaka instead.
    Kokomi actually turned out to be pretty damn good though. She was a meme for a while but playing her in a reaction team with electro and pyro off field characters is actually pretty sick.

I hope my streak of losing every single 50/50 on character banner ends now, because I really want Ganyu and I'm certainly not getting another 60 rolls in 3 weeks to guarantee her, especially how I got all of her 4*s at C6. Well, strictly speaking, I won 1 out of 10 50/50s when I got Ei and Mona in 1 10-roll, but it's still 10/90 and not 50/50 in my experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Purple bells & red big sword ~ & ~ purple spear scythe & purple orb.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Yeah that is an annoying abyss. Mainly because of the heralds. Had to go in first on team of hydro users just to kill the flame herald. Quit, abandon previous run. Then go in again with a 4 cyro users to counter the two hydro heralds in the second level. Getting through the first level again with a 4 stack cyro time was a pain.

Surprisingly, I actually got 3 stars on the second floor doing that strat. And managed to pass floor 3 with 2 stars with the same cyro team because I was to lazy to quit again and redo the levels with my proper floor 3 team. Mostly it was just my fully geared national team shredding the first half like nobodies business. The problem with them though is I need XQ for my Hu Tao team or I want Raiden for my Eula team. Gimps the 2nd team without them on it either way.
    If you have Childe, you can try swapping him for Xq on your national team. It works similar as Xq, and you have enough downtime to recharge his skill while rotating the rest of the bursts. That's what I did at least for 12-1, so I could use Xq in a freezecomp and worked well enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rip primogems tommorow for anyone who doesnt have her:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Does this game have any wow-like end game content like dungeons and raids ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Does this game have any wow-like end game content like dungeons and raids ?
    NO. Not yet at least.

Abyss is kinda like that as it resets, but its nothing like old wow raids if you think of that. Kill X mobs in time under 10 min or fail.
    Dungeons do exist, but they are mostly a story 1 time thing. Most of time you will spend farming domains for mats.
    Events are a thing that keep the game alive.

Thats a BEAST Ganyu, Yunru :O insane stats

- - - Updated - - -

Once again i shed tears with Genshin Impact...(Jade Chamber story and Shenhe)
    Only One Piece anime made me cry this many times (>_<)'
    Im such a crybaby

10+ Year Old Account
    AR 58... Now for another 6 months til 59....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    AR 58... Now for another 6 months til 59....
    I am on 294k -- ) 312K till AR 59

Kill Mihoyo ceo a few times i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

A bit usless code: FANRONGCHANGSHENG

But resorces are something i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Rip primogems tommorow for anyone who doesnt have her:
    sadly i will be one of those unlucky people.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

19 pulls after shenhe, 4th roll of today got... Ga...keqing, well i will maybe only need to do a bit of whaling at the end of the banner but 70 rolls should be piss easy with the events, bp, daily login considering i have c6 yanfei and beidou so those it's a free roll every time i get them
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2022-01-25 at 08:13 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    19 pulls after shenhe, 4th roll of today got... Ga...keqing, well i will maybe only need to do a bit of whaling at the end of the banner but 70 rolls should be piss easy with the events, bp, daily login considering i have c6 yanfei and beidou so those it's a free roll every time i get them
    Save for Miko

I'm going to be very disappointed if I don't see my two favorite bank guards somewhere in this event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh they fuckin'

Oh they fuckin'

[img]https://i.imgur.com/4WRIGCS.png[img]
    The things we could have if every game didn't have to include kids in their target demographic. Something more than a vague hint like that at least.

Finally leveled my Eula since i got her a couple weeks back...
    I must say...
    Every single movement and animation of her is EXTREMELY sexy...is actually insane (O_O)
    Im like..."DAMN GIRL" on every animation she does.
    @Yunru
    How is my Eula compared to yours? I still need to level up her talents
    I will crown this queen for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Oh they fuckin'
    Nothing beats the cuteness that was the "love" between Traveler and Ayaka imo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Nothing beats the cuteness that was the "love" between Traveler and Ayaka imo!
    The wet socks?