Thread: Genshin Impact

All i wanted was a single constellation for my Ganyu.
    Was convinced i was guaranteed with the 100 or so wishes i had but for some reason i got Qiqi.
    Looked back and my last 5* was Albedo which i dont even remember doing because its on my "Waifu only" account that doesnt roll on male characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    All i wanted was a single constellation for my Ganyu.
    Was convinced i was guaranteed with the 100 or so wishes i had but for some reason i got Qiqi.
    Looked back and my last 5* was Albedo which i dont even remember doing because its on my "Waifu only" account that doesnt roll on male characters.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Its time to do unholy rituals to get that tasty Fischl C6 and C0 Thoma for fishing, seems no Husk enemies on 12F so r.i.p. Venti enjoyers.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

i think they game is trying to tell me that i should be using Yanfei. i have gotten her 4 times now.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I`m 100% f2p, at around 60+ pity, so in the next 10, 20 or 30 she will be on that wish, with a lost 50/50 so is guaranteed 100/0, no idea how much is weapon pity but it is maybe more than half, counting the primogems from compensation and the wishes bought with dust, i`m at ~123 wishes, so i better get her and her weapon! Should i use or not epitomized path? Plus 2-3 weeks of 2.5 wishes and primoges... is there enough time?
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2022-02-14 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    I`m 100% f2p, at around 60+ pity, so in the next 10, 20 or 30 she will be on that wish, with a lost 50/50 so is guaranteed 100/0, no idea how much is weapon pity but it is maybe more than half, counting the primogems from compensation and the wishes bought with dust, i`m at ~123 wishes, so i better get her and her weapon! Should i use or not epitomized path? Plus 2-3 weeks of 2.5 wishes and primoges... is there enough time?
    The epitomized path is irrelevant if you don't plan on hitting 3 pities, because it resets with every banner. I mean, choose the weapon you want anyways, you don't lose anything by doing it and you could always get extremely lucky with hitting early pities. If you wanna secure the weapon, I don't think it's enough, you most likely gonna have 100 rolls or so left from character banner, so that's 1 hard pity (weapon banner is 80). For 100% with epitomized path, you should have 240 rolls minimum.
    As a f2p, I don't recommend going for weapon banner unless you can secure the 240 rolls or you can use both weapons at least. The worst part is that is not a 50/50 between both banner weapons, you can get ANY 5* weapon before the epitomized path.
    Then again, maybe you get lucky, I personally wouldn't do it unless it's a cracked banner (like when Homa and WGS were together).

Do Electroculus count towards exploration%?
    Im missing 3 but dont have the item to point me to them. Ive 100%'d all but 2 of the islands in exploration and could focus my search.

Finishing this + shrine chest could get me a couple more failed rolls at Ganyu before banner ends in a few hours.

Im missing 3 but dont have the item to point me to them. Ive 100%'d all but 2 of the islands in exploration and could focus my search.

Finishing this + shrine chest could get me a couple more failed rolls at Ganyu before banner ends in a few hours.
    They do, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Well i pulled up guides for the islands i didnt have 100% for and went through them a couple times finding nothing.
    Last hour i pulled up guides for the other islands and found 1 of the 3. Didnt make my way through them before time ran out.

No extra rolls for me tho.

Ganyu's banner gone
    Luckily i managed a C1 + amos (that i already owned)

Just 8 starred abyss 11 with her, had some troubles with floor 1 pt 2 with the electro lawachurl, maybe i should go for a freeze build and boost crit dmg because melt seems a bit unreliable with guoba
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2022-02-15 at 02:07 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Ganyu's banner gone
    Luckily i managed a C1 + amos (that i already owned)

Just 8 starred abyss 11 with her, had some troubles with floor 1 pt 2 with the electro lawachurl, maybe i should go for a freeze build and boost crit dmg because melt seems a bit unreliable with guoba
    Meanwhile:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Meanwhile:
    I'm at 72 rolls with 100%, got 27 false fins, capped ganoderma, 2M mora, about 160 leveling cards and haven't been using kairagi drops since ayaka
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2022-02-15 at 03:05 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

The Inazuma %'s have been really strange for me. For the main island, I was at 98% for the longest time until I found the last two Electroculus there, but for several others I was at 100% long before I got all of the Electroculus. So they do count, but you can still be missing some and already be capped.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Honestly don't get why Mihoyo won't make a Genshin anime. They probably get enough revenue from the game to fund an entire season every single day. And getting your game on TV as a show is probably the best form of advertisement there is.
    Many games do, such as Mario and Zelda.
    However, it doesn't work well. Look at Warcraft movie.

Genshin has very limited story. I doubt it has enough content for an anime.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Many games do, such as Mario and Zelda.
    However, it doesn't work well. Look at Warcraft movie.

Genshin has very limited story. I doubt it has enough content for an anime.
    The story is limited simply because the lengths of development and game design they need to go through to show a small part of it. But all of that changes in anime you have free reign to do and show whatever you want.

For example, they could have done an series about the war in Inazuma before the traveler arrived, going into greater depths over the people and conflicts on both sides. Their writers are quite talented, so I wouldn't doubt they could pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    For example, they could have done an series about the war in Inazuma before the traveler arrived, going into greater depths over the people and conflicts on both sides. Their writers are quite talented, so I wouldn't doubt they could pull it off.
    Yeah, if they did do an anime, it would be better if it wasn't just a repeat of the main Archon storyline. It would be cool to explore some of the characters and events that don't get as much screentime in the game as the Traveler and their adventures.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Failed my goal. Darn. Luck was not on my side this time.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    Failed my goal. Darn. Luck was not on my side this time.
    Well now you can try for Yae who will be much more fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Well now you can try for Yae who will be much more fun to play.
    She will be on my list as will others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yae when on NA