Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I don't like her aesthetic really at all.
    I'm the opposite. Love Hu Tao's aesthetics, really don't like her gameplay. Plus as much as I worked to build her artifacts, I could never get her damage to feel worth always being near death and having such a risky skill. Plus plus polearm charged attacks are shit and take too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    So here is how my rolls went:
    I C6 razor (wich i dont use at all)
    My Sayu is now C5.
    0 rosarias (dont realy care)

Managed to finaly get a ref 5 on sucrose book.

Also won 50:50 and now i have C2 Ayaka
    +1 random Yunyin (c4 now)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I do have Eula C2 (crazy lucky RNG, 3 Eula's in 2 20 pulls)
    I pulled 2 Eula in 2 pulls i have her at c2 with pines
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Yeah yeah everyone is talking about their amazing rolls. Meanwhile I always have to max out my pity for a 5 star, and I'm pretty sure I've lost every 50/50 I've ever had. Just got another Jean. Pretty sure its impossible to have worse luck.

If this game is trying to motivate me into spending money, it's doing a pretty sucky job.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Yeah yeah everyone is talking about their amazing rolls. Meanwhile I always have to max out my pity for a 5 star
    Pretty much the same. Every 5* i've had has always taken me to about 80 pulls and i lose my 50/50s

I'm still mad i lost the 50/50 on Ganyu rerun because my last 5* was Albedo which i don't remember rolling on especially since i play my account as "waifu only" and only play female characters so why would i roll for him...
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2022-04-20 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Pretty much the same. Every 5* i've had has always taken me to about 80 pulls and i lose my 50/50s
    There comes a point where I stop suspecting simple RNG and start thinking there's something else affecting roll chances other than a coin flip that these Chinese dev's are choosing not to disclose. Losing so many 50/50s in a row should be extremely rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey I would love to have C2 Jean though. If it helps, my alt account is firmly in the "always have to hit pity, loses 50/50's" section, and my main DOES have a C5 Qiqi.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So here is how my rolls went:
    I C6 razor (wich i dont use at all)
    My Sayu is now C5.
    0 rosarias (dont realy care)

Managed to finaly get a ref 5 on sucrose book.

Also won 50:50 and now i have C2 Ayaka
    +1 random Yunyin (c4 now)
    My Sayu uses Gravestone
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

While I have great luck sometimes, I have shitty luck sometimes too. Like I have some useless ass 5 star weapons, I have C2 Qiqi and C2 Keqing, unlike everyone else it took me 2 years to get C6 Fischl despite rolling on every banner she was on and spending every chance I got if she was ever in the shop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    My Sayu uses Gravestone
    I was thinking to give her Tuna fish now since she has a talent to get energy back. Katsuragikiri Nagamasa is anoying to use as i have to Q before.
    Rainslasher is UGLY, Sacrificial Greatsword is un-lvled and Favonius Greatsword is a maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

While I have great luck sometimes, I have shitty luck sometimes too. Like I have some useless ass 5 star weapons, I have C2 Qiqi and C2 Keqing, unlike everyone else it took me 2 years to get C6 Fischl despite rolling on every banner she was on and spending every chance I got if she was ever in the shop.
    Well fischl didnt have a banner for a loooooooong time. Due to OZ chinese nonsense.
    Of my all 5 star weapons, they are set like this:
    Skyward pride -- Noelle with new set... works very well
    Song of broken penis -- Eula
    The Unforged -- Beidou
    Aquila favonia -- Jean
    Primorial Jade winged spear -- Yun Yin
    Skyward spine -- Thoma
    Staff of homeless -- Hu tao
    Engulfing lightning -- Ei
    Skyward harp -- Ganyu
    Elegy for the something -- Diona
    Skyward atlas 2x -- Klee + Yanfei
    Kaguras verity -- Yae miko

Staff of hobo - Hu Tao
    Broken Pines - Eula
    Mistsplitter - Ayaka
    Skyward Spine 2x - Zhongli/Shenhe
    Aquila Favonia - Jean/Bennett
    Jade Cutter - Ayato
    Engulfing Lightning - Baal
    Jade Winged Spear - bag (!)
    Gravestone - Sayu
    Lost Prayer - Yanfei

Alt Account:
    Skyward Pride - Diluc
    Engulfing Lightning - Baal
    Amos - Ganyu
    Elegy - Kujou/Gorou
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Well fischl didnt have a banner for a loooooooong time. Due to OZ chinese nonsense.
    Ahh I don't recall that, but I do remember her being MIA for like the longest time.

Of my all 5 star weapons, they are set like this:
    Skyward pride -- Noelle with new set... works very well
    Song of broken penis -- Eula
    The Unforged -- Beidou
    Aquila favonia -- Jean
    Primorial Jade winged spear -- Yun Yin
    Skyward spine -- Thoma
    Staff of homeless -- Hu tao
    Engulfing lightning -- Ei
    Skyward harp -- Ganyu
    Elegy for the something -- Diona
    Skyward atlas 2x -- Klee + Yanfei
    Kaguras verity -- Yae miko
    Mine is pretty similar haha.

Amos Bow - Fischl (not using my Ganyu)
    Engulfing Lightning - Raiden
    Skyward Spine - Rosaria (just got C6, may level her now to use).
    Homa - Zhongli (Not using my Hu Tao often enough).
    Song of Broken Pine - Eula C2
    R2 Jade Cutter - Ayato
    R1 Jade Cutter - Ayaka?
    Aquila - Bennett
    Lost Prayer - Level 20 Lisa
    Lost Prayer 2 - level 80 Klee I think
    Skyward Atlas - Level 20 Ninguang
    Skyward Atlas 2 - Level 20 Yae Miko
    Unforged - lvl 60 Beidou
    Unforged 2 - lvl 50 Diluc

Go to check the shop last night to count wishes, didn't even know that Ayaka was being rerun. Wasn't really planning on rolling, I know she's super meta atm but I have MorGanyu so not super bothered about another Freeze comp. Sayu and Rosaria on the banner though, got 'em at C4, wouldn't mind C6 so lets run up some pity and get the 50/50 out the way eh?

Razor, Razor, Razor, Razor, Razor, Razor, Rosaria, Ayaka/Rosaria.

Fuck. Well cool she's super strong but I don't have a good 5 star wep for her. But I've been reading my C2 Keqing could be a battery and driver for Beidou so Mistsplitter sure would be cool,vman that weapon banner is shit though....fuck it let's roll. Mistsplitter first roll.

Ayaka and Mistsplitter in 90 rolls. The trick is to roll on characters you aren't simping for I guess, Kazuha was the same story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Go to check the shop last night to count wishes, didn't even know that Ayaka was being rerun. Wasn't really planning on rolling, I know she's super meta atm but I have MorGanyu so not super bothered about another Freeze comp. Sayu and Rosaria on the banner though, got 'em at C4, wouldn't mind C6 so lets run up some pity and get the 50/50 out the way eh?

Razor, Razor, Razor, Razor, Razor, Razor, Rosaria, Ayaka/Rosaria.

Fuck. Well cool she's super strong but I don't have a good 5 star wep for her. But I've been reading my C2 Keqing could be a battery and driver for Beidou so Mistsplitter sure would be cool,vman that weapon banner is shit though....fuck it let's roll. Mistsplitter first roll.

Ayaka and Mistsplitter in 90 rolls. The trick is to roll on characters you aren't simping for I guess, Kazuha was the same story.
    5head plays.
    I'd be down to getting the unforged tho, it's really good on Razor if you run him with Zhongli, which I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    5head plays.
    I stand by the character banner rolls, the logic was sound, no pity built and a 50/50 on the 5 star. The weapon banner ? Fucking stupidity, had drunk enough that I would have spent the 200 rolls I had left chasing the Mistsplitter.

Bring on Sumeru. Yelan was looking super tempting because Hu Tao is my girl and she lets me faceroll everything so I need that second hydro applicator so best girl Ei can play with the team in shorts but I've played so much Childe National lately that I am almost comfortable with it and I'd better off spending my time on Ei perfecting her Hyper Carry team instead.

No more temptation before Dendro plz!

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    I stand by the character banner rolls, the logic was sound, no pity built and a 50/50 on the 5 star. The weapon banner ? Fucking stupidity, had drunk enough that I would have spent the 200 rolls I had left chasing the Mistsplitter.

Bring on Sumeru. Yelan was looking super tempting because Hu Tao is my girl and she lets me faceroll everything so I need that second hydro applicator so best girl Ei can play with the team in shorts but I've played so much Childe National lately that I am almost comfortable with it and I'd better off spending my time on Ei perfecting her Hyper Carry team instead.

No more temptation before Dendro plz!
    True, it's like going to farm Kokomi's set, you have to go hoping for a crit piece. I swear this game reads your thoughts.

Personally I'm on Itto rerun waiting room. I didn't roll for him the first time, I thought it was whatever. Then the Ikki event thing came where he was a trial character and legit had a blast playing with him. Throwing cows at people's faces and then going full caveman is a win in my book.

Of my all 5 star weapons, they are set like this
    Lost prayer - Yanfei

That is all. My F2P rolls barely cover 1 chance at 5* character when one comes around that i want.
    No chance im going to ever have enough to actually roll on a weapon banner any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Lost prayer - Yanfei

That is all. My F2P rolls barely cover 1 chance at 5* character when one comes around that i want.
    No chance im going to ever have enough to actually roll on a weapon banner any time soon.
    It takes a year at least till you have enogh build characters to start rolling on weapons/const. Before that its pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

So a character change in competition game costs 100..primos or whatever they call their currency.
    Probaly best to waste 4 hours in character maker to save the summoning currency :P

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    There comes a point where I stop suspecting simple RNG and start thinking there's something else affecting roll chances other than a coin flip that these Chinese dev's are choosing not to disclose. Losing so many 50/50s in a row should be extremely rare.
    I'm suspecting the same. A good friend of mine plays, too. He barely loses on his 50/50, he has several times gotten a 5* in the sub 50 roll range. Meanwhile i lost most of my 50/50 and have never gotten a 5* under 75 rolls. If he is simply lucky and i'm unlucky than this is pretty constant.
    Or he spends a lot of money and hides the fact from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I'm suspecting the same. A good friend of mine plays, too. He barely loses on his 50/50, he has several times gotten a 5* in the sub 50 roll range. Meanwhile i lost most of my 50/50 and have never gotten a 5* under 75 rolls. If he is simply lucky and i'm unlucky than this is pretty constant.
    Or he spends a lot of money and hides the fact from me.
    Its a 50:50 chance. That means if you lost 10 rolls in row and your friend won 10, you may win next 10 and he can lose next 10.
    Also if you wana check if your friend is lying, just ask him to screenshot his diamon shop with his UID.