Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I don't mind, i didn't get him back then and he seems pretty good.
    Although i'd rather had a Yoimiya rerun if they rerun Inszuma characters. I would really like to get a replacement for yanfei as a ranged but there are so few good ranged...
    If you can't get a high uptime on his Q you're f**ked as his normal dmg is pretty bad compared to Eula and only works well with gorou benetto and another geo char
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Is an Ayaka with 4pc Blizzard Strayer ok if I only have 10% crit or should I keep farming pieces?, I thought I was going to use a Jade Cutter with her so I wasn't worrying that none of my pieces rolled Crit Rate, but I couldn't resist dumping the last of my wishes and managed to snag the Mistsplitter. Most of the pieces I have are heavy CD w/ Atk %, and ER% so they're solid rolls.

I have 2.2k atk, 135% ER, 10% CR, and 260% CD. I've been running a Ayaka, Ayato, Venti, Diona team. He isn't the best at keeping shit frozen so not sure how I could mix it up. I don't have Mona, Kokomi or Kazuha.
    For Ayaka with mistsplitter you need minimum 66.25 % crit rate.
    You have 5% from base stats 20% from cyro on top of it + 20% if you can frezze the enemy (note it doesnt work on bosses).
    Well you can get 31.1% crit from crown. Wich in total gets you to 56.1% against bosses (76.1% on normal mobs).
    Against the boss you can work araund it by having a second cyro in party for extra crit.

THIS IS WITHOUT SUBSTATS. You should aim for 20% crit rate minimum from substats if you crit damage goes higher (from substats).
    At least 6 rolls into crit on your substats (min 2.7% max 3.9%)

On 200% crit damage you need 100% crit for example to max the damage. 90% is fine tho against bosses. (5% + 20%+20%+ 31.1% + 15%...cyro teamate = 91.1% easy)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Sounds like I should swap to the crit rate circlet then, thanks for the feedback everyone.

why crit rate, just boost crit dmg, with maxed food and oil in open vs lvl 90-100 bosses C0 Ayaka R1 MS , with Shenhe and Bennet and Kazuha, each tick of burst does 100k (more if full constellations, refinement) 200k if melt , 300k the last tick melt, so aim for 333% + crit dmg b4 food

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    why crit rate, just boost crit dmg, with maxed food and oil in open vs lvl 90-100 bosses C0 Ayaka R1 MS , with Shenhe and Bennet and Kazuha, each tick of burst does 100k (more if full constellations, refinement) 200k if melt , 300k the last tick melt, so aim for 333% + crit dmg b4 food
    Because no one gives a fuck about the open world, where everything melts, and you can't use food in the spiral abyss?

/e Also, if you have zero crit, obviously not all your ticks are going to do that much damage, only like 1/3 of them. So you might as well average them out unless all you care about is damage/screenshot, which is a really dumb metric.
    Like, what even is this post.
    Last edited by bajcli; 2022-05-04 at 06:41 PM.

The buffs from spiral abyss are stronger than food, is just a comparison, food in world to match with spiral dmg

The buffs from spiral abyss are stronger than food, is just a comparison, food in world to match with spiral dmg
    Yeah, until there's a different buff in the next cycle, that doesn't do anything for Ayaka.

Since combat in the open world is so easy, the time you save from small food combat buffs isn't likely to ever be worth more than the time it took to gather the materials and cook it.

I mean this whole discussion is pointless. The maximum DPS you can get with X amount of substat rolls is objectively quantifiable. You can narrow it down to just the ticks of one character's Q after pressing E/Q on everything, but still. You can account for the comp you play, but it's still there.
    If you play Kazuha/Bennett/Shenhe, you can plug that comp in your calculator, it'll devalue your attack a bit due to the Bennett buff, pump your EM value since you're planning to melt, but it will still give you a number that results in the most Ayaka Q DPS while melting. Objectively. (And with an educated guess, you can probably tell that it's not 5%/350%)

You can argue that you shouldn't minmax the shit out of your crit ratio, because your team is so strong that it oneshots everything anyway... But that's a different argument entirely. And some people still care about minmaxing. Some don't, because ultimately it doesn't really matter. (But it still doesn't mean that it's "better to just pump crit dmg.")

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    I mean this whole discussion is pointless. The maximum DPS you can get with X amount of substat rolls is objectively quantifiable. You can narrow it down to just the ticks of one character's Q after pressing E/Q on everything, but still. You can account for the comp you play, but it's still there.
    If you play Kazuha/Bennett/Shenhe, you can plug that comp in your calculator, it'll devalue your attack a bit due to the Bennett buff, pump your EM value since you're planning to melt, but it will still give you a number that results in the most Ayaka Q DPS while melting. Objectively. (And with an educated guess, you can probably tell that it's not 5%/350%)

You can argue that you shouldn't minmax the shit out of your crit ratio, because your team is so strong that it oneshots everything anyway... But that's a different argument entirely. And some people still care about minmaxing. Some don't, because ultimately it doesn't really matter. (But it still doesn't mean that it's "better to just pump crit dmg.")
    All you realy need is 1:2 crit rate to crit damage ratio and you are fine with any main dps.
    And balanced stats .. not just 3 artifacts being atk main stat, as stats go down in value the more you have of the same.
    This may help a bit:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pQFl1/pubhtml#

- - - Updated - - -

Facepalm:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Facepalm:
    I just got her, guess I have plenty of time to save for the next banner!
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just got her, guess I have plenty of time to save for the next banner!
    c6 ayaka inc.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    I was bored:

I've had environmental effects make me not want to explore places before but Chasm is the first place the terrain has made me not want to look around.

The rotation of the camera on some of the slanted cliffs is actually making me a little nauseous.
    Nice to see the Chasm survey had options about this and it wasn't just a problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Nice to see the Chasm survey had options about this and it wasn't just a problem for me.
    Didn't mind that but i dislike that they design more and more vertical environments without having an actual flying system. Even if it only were some eye that you could have flying around or something. But it is annoying to go to a location of an item just to see it nowhere and having no way to check above or below. Not a fan of that endliss climing either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't mind me, just simping for physical Rosaria (never mind the fact it's Valley of Remembrance)

Didn't mind that but i dislike that they design more and more vertical environments without having an actual flying system. Even if it only were some eye that you could have flying around or something. But it is annoying to go to a location of an item just to see it nowhere and having no way to check above or below. Not a fan of that endliss climing either.
    Agreed. And I also felt a bit nauseous in the above ground trying to navigate. It's a neat idea but there are definitely some ways to make it more accessible.

I have deepholm vibes in there
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I have deepholm vibes in there
    It's much worse than Deepholm imo because there most things were still just on one level, some just higher than others. Maybe a cave or two but thats it.
    In Genshin there are often several layers on top of each other that you can't easily see or access. You come to a cliff and some item is supposed to be there but isn't. If you look down from the cliff you just see swirling clouds down there. So you have to jump from the cliff and glide a bit away to look if there is some layer below. And if it isn't you have to hope that the cliff-wall is climbable and climb up again.
    I get it that most jumping puzzles depend on the character not being able to fly but especially in Enkanomiya and the chasm it was often annoing for me to explore the zone.

It's much worse than Deepholm imo because there most things were still just on one level, some just higher than others. Maybe a cave or two but thats it.
    In Genshin there are often several layers on top of each other that you can't easily see or access. You come to a cliff and some item is supposed to be there but isn't. If you look down from the cliff you just see swirling clouds down there. So you have to jump from the cliff and glide a bit away to look if there is some layer below. And if it isn't you have to hope that the cliff-wall is climbable and climb up again.
    I get it that most jumping puzzles depend on the character not being able to fly but especially in Enkanomiya and the chasm it was often annoing for me to explore the zone.
    It is literally the reason why I stopped playing the game.
    I agree 100%.

Exploration went from "fun" to "annoying". It's tedious to navigate around the world. At this point, the world is large enough that I want more ways to travel.
    It was fine when it was just Anemo/Geo - but everything after that became a big pain in the butt because it has become repetitive.
    Climbin in this game is no fun, it's so slow and tedious, especially when you can't make it to where you wanted to.

Actually, the whole stamina system has become annoying to deal with. Even in combat.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-05-09 at 12:25 PM.