Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    It's faceroll. The problem is that he has garbage irrelevant mechanics that deal 0 damage and you can basically stand through them all. Or you could stand, if you didn't have to chase the boss around for that precious 5 seconds uptime between 15 seconds of diving. I'll take hypostases every day of the week, at least they die the moment they go through their 30 seconds immunity phase.
    Well if you afk a bit longer then he pops up for a charge attack which you can interrupt, then he gets paralyzed for a nice long burst window... if that's less annoying? I don't really care either way since the longest part of the fight regardless is the 5 minutes til it respawns.

Kinda free this new abyss rotation ngl. 12-1 feels like they got caught mid-covid and had to call it early.

Well managed to get Yelan on my failed 50:50 run after only 49 wishes. Guess that's what passes for luck on this account. Almost have another 25k gems saved up for a guaranteed pity on the next person I want.

I was at 70 wishes during the pause and when i started rolling for Yelan i got Jean (again, even though Jean C2 is actually not that bad). But i had enough wishes saved and got Yelan in my second batch of ten wishes. So all in all it went quite well.
    I'll try a Yelan + Hu Tao team (maybe with Benett as healer), heard they work quite well together and i never knew what to do with Hu Tao anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I was at 70 wishes during the pause and when i started rolling for Yelan i got Jean (again, even though Jean C2 is actually not that bad). But i had enough wishes saved and got Yelan in my second batch of ten wishes. So all in all it went quite well.
    I'll try a Yelan + Hu Tao team (maybe with Benett as healer), heard they work quite well together and i never knew what to do with Hu Tao anyway.
    Bennet + Hu tao = worst combo ever. I suggest you put Jean in a team (to heal only when needed) and use a shield character like Noelle, Diona or Thoma. If you have constelation for yan fei, you can run her as a shieldbot and she also helps with pyro renosance.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Bennet + Hu tao = worst combo ever. I suggest you put Jean in a team (to heal only when needed) and use a shield character like Noelle, Diona or Thoma. If you have constelation for yan fei, you can run her as a shieldbot and she also helps with pyro renosance.
    Really? Ok then i'll try it with Jean and yanfei, i got her constellation maxed.

Is it just me or does Yelan's E do a better job at the one thing Sucrose's E is supposed to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, this new event/storyline is a real dud. Too much Itto, not even Nadeshiko can make it better

10+ Year Old Account
    Shinshin site out of beta. It pulls your showcased characters for display so you don't have to manually do it https://enka.shinshin.moe

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Is it just me or does Yelan's E do a better job at the one thing Sucrose's E is supposed to do?
    Well Sucrose's E does a whole lot of nothing, so I'm not sure what you mean. But Yelan's E is powerful. I got a 50k+ crit even with my leftover artifacts

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Man, this new event/storyline is a real dud. Too much Itto, not even Nadeshiko can make it better
    I really enjoy it. It's nice that it has a bit more serious tone and i always enjoy interactions between the main characters.
    But i imagined that people would dislike it because it was very story and dialog-heavy and rather light on gameplay. Plus i quite like the one and oni Itto. It was nice to have one more light-hearted character in the otherwise rather serious group.
    I just would have hoped that in the end the traveller would have saved the day instead of Zhongli (especially since amber is his color, too), they always talk about how powerful the traveller is but he never really does anything (although i guess in the story all fights with the players group are supposed to be the traveller fighting alone or something along these lines).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the last day of the event ruined my mood toward it. That was super extremely long dialogue with no pauses in between. Took almost two hours, and that's not counting the day's combat. Not to mention this is yet another temporary random event with important character story that will never be able to be returned to. Why can't they just make these available quests later on for anyone, without the combat event? Unless it's actually hanging around this time.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2022-06-03 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Not to mention this is yet another temporary random event with important character story that will never be able to be returned to.
    Thats something that annoys me too. Has Genshin actually finished any storylines? Everything ends open ended, "to be continued", we will investigate further. It would really be nice if some stories get an actual resolution. They'll never get back to most of them anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well the last day of the event ruined my mood toward it. That was super extremely long dialogue with no pauses in between. Took almost two hours, and that's not counting the day's combat. Not to mention this is yet another temporary random event with important character story that will never be able to be returned to. Why can't they just make these available quests later on for anyone, without the combat event? Unless it's actually hanging around this time.
    Pretty sure this quest counts as archon quest and it's here to stay. It's just the combat event that's going away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I really enjoy it. It's nice that it has a bit more serious tone and i always enjoy interactions between the main characters.
    But i imagined that people would dislike it because it was very story and dialog-heavy and rather light on gameplay. Plus i quite like the one and oni Itto. It was nice to have one more light-hearted character in the otherwise rather serious group.
    I just would have hoped that in the end the traveller would have saved the day instead of Zhongli (especially since amber is his color, too), they always talk about how powerful the traveller is but he never really does anything (although i guess in the story all fights with the players group are supposed to be the traveller fighting alone or something along these lines).
    I don't mind lots of dialogue when it's interesting. Enkanomiya had tons of dialogue, and that was one of the better events. This pocket dimension thing though is generic and predictable AF.

Whatevs, at least GAA next patch looks entertaining

Lost 50/50 = C4 Diluc
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Pretty sure this quest counts as archon quest and it's here to stay. It's just the combat event that's going away.
    Yeah, it shows in the quest log with the rest of the story quests so it most likely gonna stay without the event part.

Hey guys, long post incoming, I am asking for a little help here, as I have not played the game since 2.0 or even before that.

Anyway, I started playing again and got to Inazuma (I think that that's the name of the electro zone, right?), but I immediately got frustrated because I kill enemies very slowly, even if I have lowered the world level already. If I could, I would lower world level to 0, as I only care about doing the story and exploring, and I enjoy combat when I kill everything quickly.

So, I never got into stats or gear, I am going to list my characters here and hopefully you could give some tips as of what to do, thanks in advance¡ I am AR 50 BTW, in case that that matters.

So my team is:

- Level 90 Earth Traveller C6 with talents at least at level 8.
    - Level 80 Diluc C0 with talents at level 6.
    - Level 80 Kaeya C1 with talents at least at level at level 6.
    - Level 80 Lisa C0 with talents at least at level 6.

I know, it is probably a terrible team. I just played with that I got at the beginning.

Here are the rest of my roster, most of them without any leveled talents:

- Level 70 Razor C4 with talents at least at level 6.
    - Level 50 Albedo C0.
    - Level 40 Keqing C1.
    - Level 40 Noelle C2.
    - Level 40 Ningguang C0.
    - Level 40 Sucrose C1.
    - Level 40 Diona C6 (yes, C6).
    - Level 40 Fischl C1.
    - Level 40 Beidou C4.
    - Level 40 Barbara C2.
    - Level 40 Yanfei C0.
    - Level 40 Bennett C0.
    - Level 40 Xiangling C4.
    - Level 40 Amber C2.
    - Level 20 Yae Miko C0.
    - Level 20 Thoma C0.

That's it ¡¡ I just want to be able to play exploring the game and killing things nice and easy, any advice would be appreciated ¡¡

P.S. I thought that weapons might be important, so here are the notable ones that I have:

- Aquila Favonia Level 90 Rank 1.
    - Prototype Archaic Level 80 rank 3.
    - The Flute level 80 rank 2.
    - Prototype Amber Level 80 rank 2.
    - The Bell level 80 rank 2.
    - Sacrificial Greatsword level 1 rank 1.
    - Favonius lance level 1 rank 1.
    Last edited by Darkarath; 2022-06-03 at 07:50 PM.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Hey guys, long post incoming, I am asking for a little help here, as I have not played the game since 2.0 or even before that.

Anyway, I started playing again and got to Inazuma (I think that that's the name of the electro zone, right?), but I immediately got frustrated because I kill enemies very slowly, even if I have lowered the world level already. If I could, I would lower world level to 0, as I only care about doing the story and exploring, and I enjoy combat when I kill everything quickly.

So, I never got into stats or gear, I am going to list my characters here and hopefully you could give some tips as of what to do, thanks in advance¡ I am AR 50 BTW, in case that that matters.

So my team is:

I know, it is probably a terrible team. I just played with that I got at the beginning.

- Level 50 Albedo C0.
    - Level 40 Keqing C1.
    - Level 40 Noelle C2.
    - Level 40 Ningguang C0.
    - Level 40 Sucrose C1.
    - Level 40 Fischl C1.
    - Level 40 Beidou C4.
    - Level 40 Barbara C2.
    - Level 40 Yanfei C0.
    - Level 40 Bennett C0.
    - Level 40 Xiangling C4.
    - Level 40 Amber C2.
    - Level 20 Yae Miko C0.
    - Level 20 Thoma C0.

That's it ¡¡ I just want to be able to play exploring the game and killing things nice and easy, any advice would be appreciated ¡¡

P.S. I thought that weapons might be important, so here are the notable ones that I have:

Don't use the free starter characters. Traveler, Lisa, more or less Kaeya are waste of resources as they are subpar overall compared to everyone else.

You have an Albedo, which is decent. Get him to higher level, throw some defense artifacts on him which anyone should have plenty, and only level his E talent ability.

Diluc should be fine with him, but he would pair great with Yelen who is out now.

Then just level a good spread of other elemental characters to handle points where certain elements are required for mobs.

So my team is:

- Level 50 Albedo C0.
    - Level 40 Keqing C1.
    - Level 40 Noelle C2.
    - Level 40 Ningguang C0.
    - Level 40 Sucrose C1.
    - Level 40 Fischl C1.
    - Level 40 Beidou C4.
    - Level 40 Barbara C2.
    - Level 40 Yanfei C0.
    - Level 40 Bennett C0.
    - Level 40 Xiangling C4.
    - Level 40 Amber C2.
    - Level 20 Yae Miko C0.
    - Level 20 Thoma C0.

Inazuma overworld monsters are thougher than your average hillichurl so it makes sense you noticed a spike in HP. The information you gave about your stuff is useful, but what about artifacts? At AR 50 you should be already getting 5* from domains and overworld bosses, and starting to (at the very least) build your main dps. From your post I guess you don't care about abyss so with only one invested main dps should be more than enough to cruise through the whole story.
    From what you listed and trying not to put resources into another char, I would focus on either Diluc, Razor or Kaeya as main dps. You have decent weapons for either of them already leveled, so that's good, same as talents. I'd look into artifacts next, because at AR 45 you get the last domain which gives a guaranteed 5*. You don't even need great artifacts, and you don't even have to worry much about set bonuses as long as the piece itself is good. Getting sets bonuses should be... well, a bonus.
    Personally, from your roster, I'd go with main Razor, Kaeya as a sub dps and superconduct enabler. Sadly you don't have a good anemo unit, Sucrose is meh at best for grouping mobs and in the overworld you get to group A LOT of mobs. I'd add the geo MC just for the investment it already has, and I'd add either Diona or Barbara as a 4th for a comfy healer. Preferably Diona because she has shields and gives you cryo resonance.
    As long as Razor (or whoever you choose to pick as a main dps) is well invested, it should smooth a lot the overworld. I think going for 80/90, 6/6/6 with an 80 weapon is more than enough, but, again, it's really important to have decent artifacts. Getting 50/100 crate/cdmg should be accesible as long as you don't care to min-maxing all the substats and set bonuses. Of course correct main stats like ATK% for sands, %ele/phys/atk damage and cr/cd for circlet goes a long way as well.

So my team is:

- Level 50 Albedo C0.
    - Level 40 Keqing C1.
    - Level 40 Noelle C2.
    - Level 40 Ningguang C0.
    - Level 40 Sucrose C1.
    - Level 40 Fischl C1.
    - Level 40 Beidou C4.
    - Level 40 Barbara C2.
    - Level 40 Yanfei C0.
    - Level 40 Bennett C0.
    - Level 40 Xiangling C4.
    - Level 40 Amber C2.
    - Level 20 Yae Miko C0.
    - Level 20 Thoma C0.

That's a pretty poor roster tbh, especially because lacks a true 5* carry, i would roll on Xiao right now as the only decent dps are Razor (poor man's Eula) Beidou and Yanfei but she's still C0, Yae works well with hydro dps that you don't have and Eula, as for weapon i think it's the first time i see someone leveling the bell.

I would try this comp
    Keqing with aquila favonia and physical dps build
    Abedo
    Yae
    Diona
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©