Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally AR 60. Kinda glad, I always wondered if the extra mora will come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Tiger-Kazuha-Baal-Diona is the new meta
    It's a fun team. Even just running around exploring with Tigger and Raiden, makes for easy stuff. Raiden is instant and constant reactions, plus she energizes mushrooms. Which speaking of, it's really annoying that all three current dendro characters require the same materials for ascending and leveling talents. I have tons of the dormant ones, but the regular ones that drop off the bigger mushrooms are much rarer.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i am on 119 extra dendro sigils (maxed tree for patch) and 525 chests collected in total and i am sure there is still more somewhere.

Those videos may help a bit with primos if someone badly needs them:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSeOKvkVDQw&t=5s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EuqS208Os0&t=31s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q98nNZpD0Ew (aloy for win)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxMUL1ipoq4 (pain)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GovfzHuoblo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBZcLGXifjo
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Well, I sure got lucky. I was at ~70 pity, but no guaranteed, and I actually wanted that C1 Ganyu. 2 Doris is 2 more than I expected, but I guess it balanced my luck on Collei banner. I thought about trying my luck getting Amos, but that would be too much and I'd roll a doughnut instead, so that's a no-no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Im on a 50-50 at soft pity (T_T) so i cant wish a single time until new banner
    And...
    I dont have self control when it comes to wishing...so this is bad

(i already have Ganyu and Kokomi)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post

Well, I sure got lucky. I was at ~70 pity, but no guaranteed, and I actually wanted that C1 Ganyu. 2 Doris is 2 more than I expected, but I guess it balanced my luck on Collei banner. I thought about trying my luck getting Amos, but that would be too much and I'd roll a doughnut instead, so that's a no-no.
    Not so lucky here. Just dupes of chars i have and 0 Doris.
    And i am now cursed forever:

C6 Diluc Yunru, Omg ahah
    He is your Qiqi

Build him, dew it!

Due to personal circumstances, had to withdraw from GI completely.
    Almost 2 years of grinding and nurturing em all(mostly Noille)...
    And they say Sumeru is a great region...

So I have Ganyu at c1, is Kokomi any good? Just wanna roll on a good character to get if I accidentally lose my pity. Trying to get dori.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    So I have Ganyu at c1, is Kokomi any good? Just wanna roll on a good character to get if I accidentally lose my pity. Trying to get dori.
    Kokomi works very well with 2x hydro 2x dendro teams right now. Also realy good with Ganyu in frezze teams with a mix of Venti and Diona.

Kokomi in 40 rolls so can't complain. Looking forward to playing Koko, Fischl, Kazuha/Sucrose and Dendro Traveler but not sure what stats I should be fishing for in her artifact set up.

And by that I mean whether Elementary Mastery or HP%, but says EM.

Yeah I'm not sure if I should roll for ganyu or kokomi first. Kinda want ganyu more because she's dps. But kokomi is probably better for team comp

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure if I should roll for ganyu or kokomi first. Kinda want ganyu more because she's dps. But kokomi is probably better for team comp
    Kokomi has more team comps than Ganyu. Ganyu is a good pick if you want a hyper carry but she takes a lot of high value units out of your pool. If you want to play Melt Ganyu then she needs Xiangling and Bennet and then probably Zhongli because playing Shotganyu without strong shields is really shit. Or you can play her with Freeze but then you need Mona (or Koko) and a 5 star Ameno like Venti or Kazuha, ideally Venti.

Kokomi however will be a brilliant enabler for any reaction based comp and she is basically maxed out at single pull, her cons beyond C1 are pretty irrelevant.

Sucrose is on this banner right? I'd much rather go for a Koko pull and pick up Sucrose to play Koko, Fischl, Sucrose and Dendro Traveler than bother with any Ganyu comp as a new player.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2022-09-09 at 09:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Kokomi has more team comps than Ganyu. Ganyu is a good pick if you want a hyper carry but she takes a lot of high value units out of your pool. If you want to play Melt Ganyu then she needs Xiangling and Bennet and then probably Zhongli because playing Shotganyu without strong shields is really shit. Or you can play her with Freeze but then you need Mona (or Koko) and a 5 star Ameno like Venti or Kazuha, ideally Venti.

Kokomi however will be a brilliant enabler for any reaction based comp and she is basically maxed out at single pull, her cons beyond C1 are pretty irrelevant.

Sucrose is on this banner right? I'd much rather go for a Koko pull and pick up Sucrose to play Koko, Fischl, Sucrose and Dendro Traveler than bother with any Ganyu comp as a new player.
    Ganyu comes with 1 good thing.

1 Shot the daily quest kill 2 towers from very very far away.

Mihoyo did kinda counter this with mobs spawning next to you from ground tho. (kinda super anoying tho)

Yeah thats kinda what I was thinking. I have xiangling from spiral abyss but only c0 and she seems like she needs her constellations a bit in particular more duration on her mastery. I do have zhongli but no bennet.

Am hoping to get sucrose pulled for sure.

Plus I already have a charged bow dpser with Tighnari and his damage is getting pretty good now my weapon is 50

Right now i passed all blizz strayer set to ayaka from ganyu and i'm building C1 shotganyu with shimenawa
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah thats kinda what I was thinking. I have xiangling from spiral abyss but only c0 and she seems like she needs her constellations a bit in particular more duration on her mastery. I do have zhongli but no bennet.

Am hoping to get sucrose pulled for sure.

Plus I already have a charged bow dpser with Tighnari and his damage is getting pretty good now my weapon is 50
    The big issue with Xiangling is her high cost Ult and the need for funneling. Her cons read as really essential and powerful but because of her energy requirements you will need to swap out your hydro enabler before Pyronado ends anyway to start funneling energy to get ready for the next rotation.

Childe, Xiangling, Kazuha and Bennet is my second team and my C6 Xiangling is exactly the same to play as a C0 Xiangling rotationally, she just does more damage.

Thats why the best international is with raiden really, she makes xiangling cost a good thing. Everytime raiden burst ends, the other 3 burst have returned and her own. Sometime i have so much energy regen i cant fit all the elemental skills anymore lol. Because it just turns into activate burst, raiden burst ended, well everyone burst is back, even raiden burst has the energy but is on cooldown. So all you got time to do is put your raiden buff back and then use all burst and by the time you used all 3 burst, raiden cooldown is over again. It almost plays itself.

My abyss been for awhile raiden international on one side and morgana on the other side. I hope kusanali has a good kit, id turn the morgana side into hyperbloom probably using her hopefully.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2022-09-10 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Kokomi works very well with 2x hydro 2x dendro teams right now. Also realy good with Ganyu in frezze teams with a mix of Venti and Diona.
    I dont have the characters for either of those comps. So would she still be worth it? I only have Collei and travler if I want 2x dendro and I don't have Venti.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont have the characters for either of those comps. So would she still be worth it? I only have Collei and travler if I want 2x dendro and I don't have Venti.
    You could run Kokomi + Dendro Travler + Collei + Nilou (next patch) if you have enogh primogems.

For Ganyu you can run a Melt team with Noelle (shieldbot) + Xiangling (pyro application) + Bennet (healz and buffz) + Ganyu

Sucrose on current banner also works like Venti, but its more for elemental mastery teams (and less energy rechange). So a free Barbara still works for frezze team (well i run her before i got kokomi lol).

Kokomi is a great character, actually.
    She works well as a driver for tazer comps while boasting nigh immortality.
    Having said that, cocogoat(esp if you have c1, as you said) is better.

- - - Updated - - -

The big issue with Xiangling is her high cost Ult and the need for funneling. Her cons read as really essential and powerful but because of her energy requirements you will need to swap out your hydro enabler before Pyronado ends anyway to start funneling energy to get ready for the next rotation.

Childe, Xiangling, Kazuha and Bennet is my second team and my C6 Xiangling is exactly the same to play as a C0 Xiangling rotationally, she just does more damage.
    Just slap favlance r5 on XL
    JK, Starglitter works too.