Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I got Hu Tao, was gonna save for dehya but too much doom & gloom. Hopefully I don't have to wait 16 months for the next banner to get C1.
    I got Skyward Blade today with last battlepass normal wish.... very strange as it was super close to keqing (like 25+ wishes).

Still saving for Dehya tho.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

If you have homa and c0 hu tao. Just learn to jump cancel. It cost low stam and is easier then dash cancel. N1CJ.
    Normal attack, charge, jump. Basicly you hold the attack button and jump when you ear her little scream for the charge attack and you are fine with c0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    If you have homa and c0 hu tao. Just learn to jump cancel. It cost low stam and is easier then dash cancel. N1CJ.
    Normal attack, charge, jump. Basicly you hold the attack button and jump when you ear her little scream for the charge attack and you are fine with c0.
    I'm fine with jump cancelling, I'll still try and get C1 later, but it's certainly not mandatory like people have said.
    /s

I'm fine with jump cancelling, I'll still try and get C1 later, but it's certainly not mandatory like people have said.
    Homa Is Better than C1
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

basically C1 makes it so your only stamina barrier is the dash. Dash cancelling is more dps because you can squeeze more vaporize with N2C. When you run out of stam from the dash you jump cancel to regain stam. I tend to agree that homa is better for most people, because jump cancel is easier to begin with. But they are pretty close in damage increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already got Homa so it's moot for me.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm....looks like we gona get a long patch again with 3x2 banners.

3 banners and each lasts 14 days --) 6 x 5 star to roll on. Its still not 100%.

Also some new artifacts were datamined:
    https://teddit.net/pics/w:216_dadxkah2k6ha1.png
    https://teddit.net/pics/w:216_40ma40i2k6ha1.png
    Just images tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Hmmmm....looks like we gona get a long patch again with 3x2 banners.

3 banners and each lasts 14 days --) 6 x 5 star to roll on. Its still not 100%.

Also some new artifacts were datamined:
    https://teddit.net/pics/w:216_dadxkah2k6ha1.png
    https://teddit.net/pics/w:216_40ma40i2k6ha1.png
    Just images tho.
    the pics don't appear for me, just a white page with "Cannot GET /pics/w:216_dadxkah2k6ha1.png" (same for the other one)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    the pics don't appear for me, just a white page with "Cannot GET /pics/w:216_dadxkah2k6ha1.png" (same for the other one)
    Yeah they got deleted due to being a leak.
    Anyway albedo is gona be back 100% now:

There is also Cyno in other version.

So probaly a re-run (saved the pics just in case if they get deleted).
    Last edited by Yunru; 2023-02-15 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Yeah they got deleted due to being a leak.
    Anyway albedo is gona be back 100% now:

There is also Cyno in other version.

So probaly a re-run (saved the pics just in case if they get deleted).
    Alhaitam rerun is impossible
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

all I want to know is which other 5* character is on duo with Dehya to know which other weapon will be on her banner. char is guaranteed in 9+ rolls (100% + pity 66) and I have plenty to get her weapon for sure.
    just hope the other weapon on the banner is good, if I don't luck out on those rolls and get it first try...
    and then it'll be time to get her C1 + try to get the 2 perma chars I don't have yet : Keqing & Tighnari, if I have to lost a 50/50 somewhere. not much to play them, just have at least each char from the perma once for the collection (and the 3 free perma banner stones hehe)

Eula could be on the banners, 2nd half with the chocobo... ah, Mika, right... since he's the new physical buffer, like sara is for electro or faruzan for anemo. can't say I like him, but if he's on the same banner than Dehya I may get some constels :$

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    all I want to know is which other 5* character is on duo with Dehya to know which other weapon will be on her banner. char is guaranteed in 9+ rolls (100% + pity 66) and I have plenty to get her weapon for sure.
    just hope the other weapon on the banner is good, if I don't luck out on those rolls and get it first try...
    and then it'll be time to get her C1 + try to get the 2 perma chars I don't have yet : Keqing & Tighnari, if I have to lost a 50/50 somewhere. not much to play them, just have at least each char from the perma once for the collection (and the 3 free perma banner stones hehe)

Eula could be on the banners, 2nd half with the chocobo... ah, Mika, right... since he's the new physical buffer, like sara is for electro or faruzan for anemo. can't say I like him, but if he's on the same banner than Dehya I may get some constels :$
    Its probaly Cyno as leakers said a while ago that Dehya weapon banner will come with his staff. (i hope they are wrong tho)

Was cyno really this popular lol.

Cyno looks fun, and I like his design.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Was cyno really this popular lol.
    My guess is he was heavily skipped because he came right before Nahida, that's why the early rerun. Something similar happened with Kokomi iirc.

I think that getting cyno or not would depend on if you already have a really well kitted Raiden, even more if you have her C2.
    main electro dps Vs burst dps electro that also recharge all the team's energy ? some people could just decide that cyno doesn't add anything to their teams, and keep the primogems for another banner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    My guess is he was heavily skipped because he came right before Nahida, that's why the early rerun. Something similar happened with Kokomi iirc.
    Then we should get like, three straight Yoimiya banners.

Today is the day i realize i know nothing about reactions in genshin since i had zero knowledge about "elemental gauge theory"
    This is insane...for example:
    I thought if i used ANY cryo ability on a pyro infused enemy...the pyro would instntly fall off.
    This is not true and it actually depends on which abilitis you use

THis is the reason why we can triple melt Chongyun burst ability for example.

For anyone interested...this blew my mind:

- - - Updated - - -

Primogem Codes:

SB8UJ9H7NH8V
    KARU3RG6NY65
    5SRc28YNNYP9

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Primogem Codes:

SB8UJ9H7NH8V
    KARU3RG6NY65
    5SRc28YNNYP9
    Thanks for Yelan
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

To all the Cope Copeingtons saying Dehya is good as she currently stands despite the numerous objective theorycrafters mathing out that at c6 is she is as powerful as a C1 Hutao.....

They re putting her on the standard banner after her patch. Kek fucking W.