Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, I wanted one copy of him, ended up getting it on the second pull, and then Klee.

So was actually really lucky and can't complain, but no Sucrose dupes, I wanted that C1 at least. Bleh.
    A shop will reset in few days and you can do some extra rolls if you have dust left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed! More rolls. :O

Jeez, Klee's damage is disgusting. I already have Diluc built though, so do I really want two Fire main DPS people? I guess there's no harm in it.
    Klees bombs + wind to pick the bombs = Profit!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd really like Klee, but I just cannot justify the materials it would take to level her up at the moment.. Character XP is just too hard to come by

What kind of items are you guys running out of (not counting Mora) having to farm? Particularly what are your bottlenecks to progressing characters and upgrades.

15+ Year Old Account
    My klee chunks at level 80. Plus her world ability is so good it should have been standard in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    What kind of items are you guys running out of (not counting Mora) having to farm? Particularly what are your bottlenecks to progressing characters and upgrades.
    At Ar 41 everything. Relic xp, mora, weapon upgrade mats, xp tomes, character upgrade tomes. Its probaly best to stop at Ar 45 (as there is a quest to progress world lvl). I only have to ascend Barbara now from 60-70, before i can concentrate on lvls.
    Yeah you can farm mobs for xp, but its sloooow.

Once you ascend a character from 70-80 you unlock a talent that needs a world boss drop to even upgrade the ability (1 a week).
    However you only need your characters on lvl 70 at this point (exeption are instances with lvl 80 mobs) as most of mobs are lvl 65-70, while bosses hit 73.

Thanks for the responses. I am still derping around at low levels. But I am picking up basically everything I run across and not spending or transmuting things just for kicks. Leveling up cooking looks fun and easy but what if I need 100 raw meats later for something more important, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the responses. I am still derping around at low levels. But I am picking up basically everything I run across and not spending or transmuting things just for kicks. Leveling up cooking looks fun and easy but what if I need 100 raw meats later for something more important, etc.
    Well if you are cooking, dont overuse those:
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Violetgrass
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Calla_Lily
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Jueyun_Chili
    If you are planing to lvl any of those characters.

However the achivment right now is imposible to finish as you cant learn the last recepte.

As for other mats:
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Local_Specialty

Starconch (stuff you find on beach) its right now usless till probaly next patch.

I don't...think?...any cooking materials are also used for ascension, talents, etc. Might be wrong, but I'm fairly sure.
    Ah good to hear. Means i won't have to horde those materials. I think the Philanemo Mushroom need to ascend Klee tripped me up. Sounded like a cooking material.

Edit oops typed before Yunru responded.

3+ Year Old Account
    Upgrade materials for World Level up. I went up to World Level 3 and didn't have upgrade materials that I could've had on hand to upgrade any of my main characters. Was a painful grind. I suggest keeping track of which world bosses you need to upgrade your characters and getting the materials ready for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well if you are cooking, dont overuse those:
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Violetgrass
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Calla_Lily
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Jueyun_Chili
    If you are planing to lvl any of those characters.

However the achivment right now is imposible to finish as you cant learn the last recepte.

As for other mats:
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Local_Specialty

Starconch (stuff you find on beach) its right now usless till probaly next patch.
    Supposedly Starconch is used for Childe once he's out. Likely will be used for other future characters aswell. There are a few other materials that have no use afaik for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    I'd really like Klee, but I just cannot justify the materials it would take to level her up at the moment.. Character XP is just too hard to come by
    Yeah, that kind of rubs salt into the wound that is the stupid gacha mechanic. Even if you finally get lucky and roll one of the characters you really want, you might not be able to use them right away, due to lacking XP books, Mora, ascension materials, etc. And between the rising world level and the absolutely abysmal XP you gain from just wandering around killing things, you can't really play that character until you do get them all leveled up and tricked out.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Yeah, that kind of rubs salt into the wound that is the stupid gacha mechanic. Even if you finally get lucky and roll one of the characters you really want, you might not be able to use them right away, due to lacking XP books, Mora, ascension materials, etc. And between the rising world level and the absolutely abysmal XP you gain from just wandering around killing things, you can't really play that character until you do get them all leveled up and tricked out.
    The worst part is when you get a character all sorted and then roll another one you want. Especially if they're the same element

Like what happened with me, just now. I rolled a Diluc a couple days ago (on the Klee banner too <.<). Finally have him set up at 70 (which is all I can do at the moment), and then I do some more free rolls and get Klee.

I'm already behind on my Venti, being only like 40 or something, and now I again have to decide which to level..

I really wish there was a way to farm XP without the vouchers. Might have to actually do the ley line flower for vouchers..

The worst part is when you get a character all sorted and then roll another one you want. Especially if they're the same element
    My luck with rolls has been so crap, that didn't even occur to me as a possibility.

I really wish there was a way to farm XP without the vouchers. Might have to actually do the ley line flower for vouchers..
    You can find vouchers in random chests but it tends to be only a handful, compared to the dozens or hundreds you might need to actually max out a character.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Eeepppp I got my first 5 Start. Qiqi!

3+ Year Old Account

Like what happened with me, just now. I rolled a Diluc a couple days ago (on the Klee banner too <.<). Finally have him set up at 70 (which is all I can do at the moment), and then I do some more free rolls and get Klee.

I'm already behind on my Venti, being only like 40 or something, and now I again have to decide which to level..

Diluc and Klee are both great main dps though. Diluc is probably the strongest for general dps, Klee edging out on combo's/group play.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Eeepppp I got my first 5 Start. Qiqi!
    Gratz! Mona was my first, Qiqi my second. That's all I have though. Too bad no Keqing or Venti. Currently sitting around 40ish on my pity so I'm saving up for next banner (unconfirmed but should be Xiao, I want him for main dps).

10+ Year Old Account
    Now this is a nice bug:

There isn't anything I'm "running out of". It's more that I can only farm 1 thing at a time due to resin restriction.

I like my Fischl setup atm :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least we will save some resin on books tommorow:

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well at least we will save some resin on books tommorow:
    Darn. No BP points. I don't think I am going to hit 50. Don't feel like dumping a ton of fragil resin on it to hit 1600 weekly. The other weekly I had seemed much more doable.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?