Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Me....trys to screenshot a Klee 60k charge attacks...
    Boss.... dies to fast before Klee even gets on field.. (team Yelan (bow buff) + Furina (damage buff at end of stacks) + Jean (resistance shread) + Klee (the new 4pc artifact set +c2))
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

A Reddit thread pointed out there's a metric ton of reference to the Jesus and Christianity, like kinda more to ever be considered coincidental. Kinda strange Mihoyo would lean into biblical references when like 2% of China is Christian
    Well, if you abstract it far enough, maybe. But in the end the archon sacrificed herself to give the stolen archon power back to the dragon so that he can heal the people. I don't see the Judeochristian parallel to be honest. Especially with this multi-layer god thing Genshin has going where there are gods and then a ligher level of gods and then beings outside of all of that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Finaly something good from standard banner (yeah today is shop reset):

I guess i can give Navia this or The Unforged if i win 50:50. (but knowing my luck its gona be c7 diluc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice

10+ Year Old Account
    RS99D5LVTM6V
    UBRQC4MCT4PZ
    8BQ9CMMVS5PM

New codes for short time

I hope Clorinde isn't a meme 5* like Dehya
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Just some leaks:

I guess Ganyu + Cloud retainer + Shenhe will run as banners on chinese new year patch.

I didnt need my money anyways.

Found this Rocky Advilsen dark soul boss, Itto-Zhongli-Gorou-Benetto, cheesed him
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

The official pics

Really wish they separated the big patch updates with HSR. Instead of a week, ideally every 21 or so days we get a patch for either game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    The official pics

The cloud retainer leaks sounds actually fun, as a support she will live on how big her buff is. She does bring one thing, kinda like furina, she has the potential of working with characters that are kind of left in the dust right now.

First she has a teamwide initial heal, so furina team8.

But she makes on fielders able to take adventages of their plunging attack, some characters like Diluc and Hu tao have very big plunging attack %, they simply dont get to use it much. Diluc vaping those huge plunging attack might be enough to make him much better since he has the highest damage plunging attack % I believe. Now how much damage she brings to everyone plunging attack, is it enough, we dont know yet. But the idea is there for another good alteration to the game.

Will it bring Diluc in the rank of broken monster like neuvillette, probably not. But if the plunging buff is big enough he can get his version of keqing aggratave since he does have a very flexible field time where he can pop in and out easy.

I been loving the fontaine 5 stars so far even the rizzler is a much more flexible cryo then either ganyu or ayaka. Hes much better at using burning for melt, he can play freeze fine, he does need healing. Navia sounds like the only actual useful geo since zonglhi, because she breaks away from mono geo hell. Frontloaded so very fun in overworld, okay dps, gona be shielded for the most part so comfy. Get to be played about anywhere since geo doesent ruin other reactions too much.

Ill be surprised if Cloud retainer is the first doodoo 5 star in fontaine.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2023-12-19 at 03:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    The cloud retainer leaks sounds actually fun, as a support she will live on how big her buff is. She does bring one thing, kinda like furina, she has the potential of working with characters that are kind of left in the dust right now.

First she has a teamwide initial heal, so furina team8.

But she makes on fielders able to take adventages of their plunging attack, some characters like Diluc and Hu tao have very big plunging attack %, they simply dont get to use it much. Diluc vaping those huge plunging attack might be enough to make him much better since he has the highest damage plunging attack % I believe. Now how much damage she brings to everyone plunging attack, is it enough, we dont know yet. But the idea is there for another good alteration to the game.

Will it bring Diluc in the rank of broken monster like neuvillette, probably not. But if the plunging buff is big enough he can get his version of keqing aggratave since he does have a very flexible field time where he can pop in and out easy.

I been loving the fontaine 5 stars so far even the rizzler is a much more flexible cryo then either ganyu or ayaka. Hes much better at using burning for melt, he can play freeze fine, he does need healing. Navia sounds like the only actual useful geo since zonglhi, because she breaks away from mono geo hell. Frontloaded so very fun in overworld, okay dps, gona be shielded for the most part so comfy. Get to be played about anywhere since geo doesent ruin other reactions too much.

Ill be surprised if Cloud retainer is the first doodoo 5 star in fontaine.
    From what i have seen, she is a Jean upgrade (probaly)....but i would wait 2-3 days so the beta server hits up and people leak her whole kit.
    Pluge attack is usless... unless her skill alows other characters to do a dragonstrike.

As this would make Eula + CR + Rosaria C6 + Raiden pretty strong. Eula crowned does 274.01% plunge damage...while xiao does 323.46%, but her phy getts buffed, so she can probaly hit harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    From what i have seen, she is a Jean upgrade (probaly)....but i would wait 2-3 days so the beta server hits up and people leak her whole kit.
    Pluge attack is usless... unless her skill alows other characters to do a dragonstrike.

As this would make Eula + CR + Rosaria C6 + Raiden pretty strong. Eula crowned does 274.01% plunge damage...while xiao does 323.46%, but her phy getts buffed, so she can probaly hit harder.
    I wish they'd get rid of the phys nerf in abyss. Eula is still by far my favorite and only triple crowned character and I hate seeing her just utterly decimated by so SO many other characters just because of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

From what I read her burst gives a 9 stack buff that increase jump height enough for stationary units to do a plunge attack. Which is why if the damage increase is enough, this can revive characters like diluc that arent shit, but if they could exploit something like a vaped plunging attack could be way better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap, Navia is a unit.

With all level 0 artifacts, level 6 E and a pretty meh support team she's already critting for 35-40K on her E.

Level 80 with her axe at 80 too.
    Last edited by Belize; 2023-12-21 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Holy crap, Navia is a unit.

With all level 0 artifacts, level 6 E and a pretty meh support team she's already critting for 35-40K on her E.

Level 80 with her axe at 80 too.
    She is good but that high damage skill is 60% of her total damage. So super front loaded, being Geo they give them super high scaling like Itto has since they have no reactions worth anything by itself. In overworld she is awesome since she murders anything, in abyss its gona depend often on your investment, if she has enough investment to murder a floor with the first rotation of 3 of her skill, gona feel great, if it takes 2-3 rotation it starts to feels bad since you never get the 3 skill window back unless you do sac sword build lol.

She is the best geo dps by far, because she doesent actually care about geo supports. She cant reach itto personal damage, but not being stuck with zl, goro, abedo is actually the most amazing gift, she is free to run bennet and also all the strong off field dps that makes navia full teams beat itto team dps. Yelan, furina, xiangling ,xq, fishl, all easily slot in a navia team.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2023-12-21 at 03:44 PM.

Navia's weapon really feels like it's straight out of RWBY.

Honestly fell pretty out of love with Geo characters. Their reactions generally just suck and feel like they were for a game designed at a conceptual level by devs who didn't realize that combat will be all about maxing dps.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2023-12-21 at 03:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Honestly fell pretty out of love with Geo characters. Their reactions generally just suck and feel like they were for a game designed at a conceptual level by devs who didn't realize that combat will be all about maxing dps.
    Honestly, if they made crystallize scale better, geo reactions would get a big boost. The shield you get from it just feels pointless, even with geo resonance.

True, but see they doubled the problem with geo. Anemo main dps has similar problems built in, swirl as a main dps is a trash reaction. But Xiao and Wanderer are not locked to mono anemo teams, they do need Faruzan, but the other slots can be filled by good off element things where do they have better reactions.

Geo resonance is actually good, but if you are stuck with all the geo low damage suppport on your ream like Itto is, it's just meh. Navia is closer to a Xiao for geo now, which is simply better. She can really use a zl on her team for shards and the resonances, but its not required. All the other slots can be any type of reaction and she wont ruin the reaction too.

Being a neutral element character does not have to be a flaw, ZL being geo is actually in his favor for example, he is almost always your best shielder pick, he does his job and doesent steal the elemental aura. They just need to get the fuck away from geo needs goro and geo needs mono geos forever, let that idea rot in piss forever.