Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Can anyone tell me if Welkin plus BP plus all the other daily stuff gives you enough wishes to at least get all new 5 star characters once?
    Definitely not. They will get you enough to get 1 of every 2 new 5*s, and that also depends on you winning 50/50s. Depends on how many reruns there are, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    It's 14400 gems to guarantee you the 5 star of a banner so probably no. Unless you get super lucky of course.
    A 5 star not the 5 star.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Can anyone tell me if Welkin plus BP plus all the other daily stuff gives you enough wishes to at least get all new 5 star characters once?
    On average you need around 10k primogems to get a 5 star and 15k to get the 5 star from a banner. f2p gems are 10k ish per patch(6 weeks). With welkin you can get 1 banner character every 6 weeks on average.

The 50/50 mechanic is such BS that isn't existing in Honkai Impact.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i cleared new abyss. If you dont have 2 anemo characters lvled you are F*****.
    9/10/11 all 3 star-- but 12 is weird. 12-1 i managed to 3 star, but 12-2 and 12-3 just 1. (on 1.st try)

I am not sure wich setup would work best for lectors....

- - - Updated - - -

75/90 yeh i will stop rolling now till inazuma. I would rather try my luck on normal banner to pull a character (i had 2 weapons before -- so maybe fischl?).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So i cleared new abyss. If you dont have 2 anemo characters lvled you are F*****.
    9/10/11 all 3 star-- but 12 is weird. 12-1 i managed to 3 star, but 12-2 and 12-3 just 1. (on 1.st try)

- - - Updated - - -

75/90 yeh i will stop rolling now till inazuma. I would rather try my luck on normal banner to pull a character (i had 2 weapons before -- so maybe fischl?).
    Time to level Venti and sucrose...and Kazuha

As for Kazuha, how to level him up when the archipelago and Maguu Kenki will be gone for good?
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-06-16 at 02:45 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Odegon View Post
    A 5 star not the 5 star.

On average you need around 10k primogems to get a 5 star and 15k to get the 5 star from a banner. f2p gems are 10k ish per patch(6 weeks). With welkin you can get 1 banner character every 6 weeks on average.
    He said all the new 5 star characters once. That means the banner characters.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Time to level Venti and sucrose...and Kazuha

As for Kazuha, how to level him up when the archipelago and Maguu Kenki will be gone for good?
    They are going to be in Inazuma.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-06-16 at 04:08 PM.

Yo, wtf
    I havent started this abyss floor yet...but floor 10 from the overview is so spicy? i hope is not too hard (>_<)

I haven't tried F12 yet, but 9-11 were easier than the last lockout. I was pretty close to 9-starring F11 on the first try, but the monolith ended up at 50% HP, and I missed the timer in 11-3 by 10 seconds or so because my Klee died to unlucky burst in 11-2, so I didn't have enough reactions and I forgot you can retry floors now. I pretty much haven't adapted my teams to F11, either, just used Jean for peeling in 11-1.

I haven't bothered actually working on Abyss for a while now, the last 2 lockouts I just went with whatever I got on first attempts (so not a full clear, but 6+ stars in F11/12). 100 primos just aren't worth the time and nerves.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2021-06-16 at 07:21 PM.

What causes the artifact exp crit? Is it just random?

Abyss seems harder than before, but at the same time, this is the first time I've actually managed to clear all the way past 12-3. Sure as heck didn't get 9 stars though.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    What causes the artifact exp crit? Is it just random?
    The same that causes 5* items, rng
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Yo, wtf
    I havent started this abyss floor yet...but floor 10 from the overview is so spicy? i hope is not too hard (>_<)
    Floor 9 and 10 cannot be hard no matter the monster combos. If you ve been playing for a long time and have built up teams you just literally wipe the floor with these 2 floors.

I didn't try it yet, but when I see the Water Herald AND Electro Herald in 1 stage I want to vomit.

Pretty sure that this is basically impossible to 9 star without Venti - without even trying.
    How the heck will you find enough time to do like 90 elemental reactions on *each* individual if you can't even stack them proberly due to the hyperactive water-herald who will certainly not remain next to the electro one.

Fuck these new enemies. Why would they forsake the elemental preferences and go with "this guy has a specific elemental-shield - but actually, nothing is effective and you just need to proc a reaction500 times".

It's one of those things where I start to think about how that specific designer that thought "this is a good idea and we should push it" even got a job.
    It's so *dumb*, like 1+1=3 dumb.

It's the complete opposite to how the game actually works everywhere else.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-06-17 at 10:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I didn't try it yet, but when I see the Water Herald AND Electro Herald in 1 stage I want to vomit.

Pretty sure that this is basically impossible to 9 star without Venti - without even trying.
    How the heck will you find enough time to do like 90 elemental reactions on *each* individual if you can't even stack them proberly due to the hyperactive water-herald who will certainly not remain next to the electro one.

Fuck these new enemies. Why would they forsake the elemental preferences and go with "this guy has a specific elemental-shield - but actually, nothing is effective and you just need to proc a reaction500 times".

It's one of those things where I start to think about how that specific designer that thought "this is a good idea and we should push it" even got a job.
    It's so *dumb*, like 1+1=3 dumb.

It's the complete opposite to how the game actually works everywhere else.
    Shut up and whale
    I seen a pure whale cleaning it realy fast (12):

But i go aggre its realy stupid mehanic. I barely managed to beat floor 11 with Sucrose + Klee + Qiqi + Noelle. Swirl damage disoder is only thing that lets you do deal damage to them. (1.st team was Ganyu, Mona, Jean, Diona)
    With 3 stars btw. And i use 5x5 stars...

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it worth losing 50% crit damage from The Widsith for a fully refined Dodoco book on Yan Fei? Not sure how the numbers would add up, but the effect is great for Yan Fei as much as it would be for Klee (even would be good on Ningguang).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Is it worth losing 50% crit damage from The Widsith for a fully refined Dodoco book on Yan Fei? Not sure how the numbers would add up, but the effect is great for Yan Fei as much as it would be for Klee (even would be good on Ningguang).
    If you have good artifacts. If you change your weapon you may not have 1:2 crit to crit damage rate any more.
    I would also probaly change to 4 set wanderer to get as much damage from charge attack on yanfei for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t really need anemo to clear or 9 star the floors. They make some rooms easier as they always did btw, but nothing mandatory.

Got around to doing F12 today and damn me, I haven't been swearing this much since the first Abyss that included heralds. Obviously 12-1/12-2 are easy, but 12-3 is the most cancerous floor I've seen in Abyss so far. 12-3B is not THAT bad, but 12-3A... whoever thought it's fine to stack mobs that can spam overload and electrocute you while being able to basically 3-shot anyone who's not Zhongli or Hu Tao should be fired after getting burned and electrocuted himself. Only got 1 star there in the end, took like 5 attempts in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Got around to doing F12 today and damn me, I haven't been swearing this much since the first Abyss that included heralds. Obviously 12-1/12-2 are easy, but 12-3 is the most cancerous floor I've seen in Abyss so far. 12-3B is not THAT bad, but 12-3A... whoever thought it's fine to stack mobs that can spam overload and electrocute you while being able to basically 3-shot anyone who's not Zhongli or Hu Tao should be fired after getting burned and electrocuted himself. Only got 1 star there in the end, took like 5 attempts in the first half.
    Expected to see a different number after a rant like that. 5 attempts is what, like, 10 minutes? Doesn’t seem that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Expected to see a different number after a rant like that. 5 attempts is what, like, 10 minutes? Doesn’t seem that bad.
    The floor isn't as stupidly overtuned in terms of numbers as the previous lockout. It took me 5 attempts for RNG bursts and teleports align well enough that it didn't take a single CC window for one of my characters to die. Fortunately I have a decently built Qiqi who was able to heal through all the undodgeable damage. It's just that it was incredibly annoying and not even based on skill, because you are very likely to dodge one skill that you HAVE to dodge and get hit by others exactly the moment the dodge ends and before you can dodge again. It's pure RNG that you can't fully bypass by chaining ults, since the herald drains energy.
    And then another thing is also that 12-3A pretty much forces you to skip any characters that apply hydro/pyro and possibly cryo aura, because you WILL get overloaded/electrocuted even more + possibly frozen.