Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So many bullshit commissions though have multiple "paths". And when you get it once every six months, who knows which options you took the times before? I've gotten the "Mona's rent is due" twice so far, which is really sad too since I have my commissions set to Mondstadt only. But I can't remember at all which places I checked. Or like the Anna quest line. If a commission "spawns" for you, you should automatically get the next step in the chain. I am STILL getting ones where I have to go find her hiding somewhere high up. And yet I haven't gotten to her training. And then there's ones like the one I hate with the flowers. You have to bury three in Dragonspine, and the next day you get the commission to go dig em up. There's always only one that didn't get stolen or ruined or whatever. Every time. And maybe that's how it's supposed to be. But I keep thinking I mess up the quest somehow. They really ought to rehash this system, and honestly, it's stuff that should have already been addressed.
    You have to burn the flowers yourself

- - - Updated - - -

Free codes with gatcha rng:
    https://nitter.net/GenshinImpact/sta...608532172803#m

You have to log into the page and then click some button down.

- - - Updated - - -

We got some big leaks:

I guess leaker hunt decree version 2.0 triggered leakers.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Don't see an anemo claymore user on that list, but maybe there's a cryo catalyst finally?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want an actually good off-field dendro application. Collei sucks, she just does, I'm sorry. Traveler is better but that doesn't mean much. Tighnari is good but his attacks are all on field. How hard is it to have a Fischl/Xiangling type who can drop their stuff whenever? Don't take everything and make it all about dendro, and then give us bad units to use for it.

IMO they need to chill with the amount of off-field application stuff. That's what's gotten them in trouble with comps that are probably going to just be meta forever and effective against everything forever... Shying away from OP supports who are capable of mass off-field reaction spam enabling is better for the game's long-term health.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    IMO they need to chill with the amount of off-field application stuff. That's what's gotten them in trouble with comps that are probably going to just be meta forever and effective against everything forever... Shying away from OP supports who are capable of mass off-field reaction spam enabling is better for the game's long-term health.
    The game is about the elemental reactions, all it does when they dont add more characters that play into the reactions is character that dont get played unless they make them ridiculously high damage without the reactions. Power creep aint too good, but going backward is even worse. Making 4 stars that stand to be as good as the original 4 stars is not power creep, its just what should be happening.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2022-09-20 at 08:26 PM.

I just want an actually good off-field dendro application. Collei sucks, she just does, I'm sorry. Traveler is better but that doesn't mean much. Tighnari is good but his attacks are all on field. How hard is it to have a Fischl/Xiangling type who can drop their stuff whenever? Don't take everything and make it all about dendro, and then give us bad units to use for it.
    Tighnari is like Hu tao, can be on field while his E or Q is up, put Baal in to fill his downtime with Q and Kazuha to shred res and gather mobs and you have a great comp
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Collei is dendro offield damage support. Mine hits like a truck. However she trades the damage for less dendro application.
    Traveler applys a bit more, but you lose mobility of collei and also you deal less damage. He/she does buff damage of other characters tho. (Elemental Mastery)
    Dendro archon will be that dendro support you want if you read leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Collei is dendro offield damage support. Mine hits like a truck. However she trades the damage for less dendro application.
    Traveler applys a bit more, but you lose mobility of collei and also you deal less damage. He/she does buff damage of other characters tho. (Elemental Mastery)
    Dendro archon will be that dendro support you want if you read leaks.
    Archon team inc.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Archon team inc.
    Collei is a true archon:

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    The game is about the elemental reactions, all it does when they dont add more characters that play into the reactions is character that dont get played unless they make them ridiculously high damage without the reactions. Power creep aint too good, but going backward is even worse. Making 4 stars that stand to be as good as the original 4 stars is not power creep, its just what should be happening.
    Having to actively constantly switch and be diligent when applying reactions instead of this passive set and forget style isn't NOT "playing into the reactions." It's forcing a more active and deliberate play instead of having tons of off-field people. Ultimately all that matters is throughput, which they can achieve with tuning (not that they will do that much).

My Kokomi team killing Geovishap in 15 secs
    Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUyS...annel=FreePunk

I dont think im lying when i say i FINALLY discovered a team more powerful than my Hu Tao's...finally

10+ Year Old Account
    Re-run leak. 3.2 version will have Yae Miko + Childe re-run. She will come after Nahida.

Re-run leak. 3.2 version will have Yae Miko + Childe re-run. She will come after Nahida.
    About time for the 24748th childe rerun
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

We got some big leaks:
    Got translation on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Got translation on this?
    Good thing yanderex exists lol:

So did anyone get anything from that endless journeys web event thing?

6 rolls and i got 2x mora and 4x nothing

Good thing yanderex exists lol:
    lmao no cutting grass attachable

Waiting til 3.4 for Alhaitham is going to suck especially since Scaramouche will probably eat all my wishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account

I dont know why this character reminds me of a canari bird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Waiting til 3.4 for Alhaitham is going to suck especially since Scaramouche will probably eat all my wishes.
    He could just end up being a grass type Childe (wich is un-fun to play).

10+ Year Old Account

I dont know why this character reminds me of a canari bird.
    He's a chocobo.