Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    When you say these things are racist, the people on the left will reject that based on their belief that white people can not experience racism. For them racism is prejudice + power, and they see whites as the oppressors and non-whites as the oppressed. So calling anti-white sentiments racist will always run into a pointless debate about how it isn't actually racist.

Just realize that the game is rigged. These people have been manipulated into believing that their own race is evil. You can't talk reasonably with them. It is no different than arguing with a religious person that has been indoctrinated since birth. You can't even hate these people. They are just parroting what society has told them since they were kids.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    because without context its hard to point any fingers.
    the tweets are the context, see how most of then are not responding to anyone, dude, they are clearly wanting to get attention by hating on white males pretending they are anti-racism, those are the people who cross the street when we are walking by

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    being bigoted towards people because of their race or gender is still racism or sexism.

he didn't leave it out, he got the definition from somewhere that felt no need to add an irrelevant and unimportant phrase to a definition to make it seem like white people are the only ones that can be racist. whites aren't even the majority of the world either, neither is white a race, its a skin color common among several races that were from the region of europe and surrounding areas.
    Yea I will admit being wrong there I thought he got it from the same source. Thats on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, a lot of their takes aren't wrong. White men are the source of so much hatred and evil in this world. They are allowed to speak their minds on topics like these. Why would we silence them? Haven't women been censored enough over the past 2000 years? Take time to open your mind a bit more and feel empathy towards others who don't have that white male privilege.

This is as bad as those who say racism must involve power over another race not just overt racism. Over racism + institutionalized power. What an actual joke lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Neklord View Post
    Who cares? as long as they're doing a good job then it doesn't matter. Cancel culture needs to die.
    Those women are the cancel culture.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they can keep their personal politics out of the books then they can believe or tweet whatever they want. I just get all my lore from nobbel87 anyway, since all the WoW books kinda... you know... suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    You ain't wrong in thinking what they said is wrong. I personally wouldn't say what they said. If they are guilty of anything (as I mentioned before) is being overly aggressive. But the whole race debate regarding this whole thing is silly, because without context its hard to point any fingers.
    Beautiful how people literally spoon feed you the definition and you stil act like you know better than everyone else. You don't need context. You need to accept that you are wrong. It is racist by definition. And no context in the world is going to make those words acceptable. Being wrong is a human thing, learn to live with it.

Attacking an entire population because of their skin color/sex is racist/sexist. Individuals are racist, not races. Individuals like these authors. I'm happy that more and more people realize how mentally ill these people are. I hope they get help.

Edit:

Damn you actually admitted that you were wrong while i was making this post. Respect for that.

I would actually not care either way simply because only their work has value to me, not their opinion.

They're all pretty bad writers, but is it really surprising that twitter blue checkmarks shitpost?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neklord View Post
    Who cares? as long as they're doing a good job then it doesn't matter. Cancel culture needs to die.
    they are not doing a god job, forcing their own political view fucking up the story is not a good job, at least the shadow rising book and the short story was not something i would call "good job".

This madeleine was the one who wrote that terrible tumblr fanfic about lorthemar and thalyssra, and wink wink, Lorthemar is a perfect example of perfect white male, by being an elf, guess there is no problem if its an elf hot dude,

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Don't reopen closed threads. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead