View Poll Results: How do you want to kill Sylvanas?

Voters
351. This poll is closed
  • Stab her through the heart with a sword.

5 1.42%
  • Cut off her head with an axe.

14 3.99%
  • Smash her skull with a hammer.

10 2.85%
  • Impale her with a polearm.

11 3.13%
  • Cannibalize.

7 1.99%
  • Freeze her and smash her to pieces.

6 1.71%
  • Burn her “alive.”

36 10.26%
  • Cheat by using your shaman powers and electrocute her.

7 1.99%
  • Put a mana bomb in her mouth, stitch up her lips, run and duck for cover.

6 1.71%
  • Gouge out her eyes and lock her in a trailer home with a black mamba.

11 3.13%
  • When having the high ground, and Sylvanas tries to jump over you, cut off her arms and legs.

30 8.55%
  • Piledriver without tucking her head in between your character’s thighs for safety.

9 2.56%
  • Other.

71 20.23%
  • I don’t want to kill her, I want to redeem her!

128 36.47%
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Fictional. It is a fictional character, with a thread on a public discussion forum, so no, not even in the very slightest. There is a thread with over 1000 pages discussing the possible introduction of an entirely fictional creature into an entirely fictional game. So again, no, i dont think its even slightly "weird". I do think its EXTREMELY weird to be triggered by such an innocuous scenario though, thats for damn sure.
    This sounds a lot like Loli apologetics. lmao

I mean, if you want to fantasize about killing fictional characters... knock yourself out, chief. I'm gonna call it what it is though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    This sounds a lot like Loli apologetics. lmao

I mean, if you want to fantasize about killing fictional characters... knock yourself out, chief. I'm gonna call it what it is though.
    You are going to offer your personal opinion, and nothing more. Call it whatever you want, i say its the pot calling the kettle black. You are on a fan site for a massively multiplayer online role playing game, attacking people for discussing fictional characters fates.

I think its pretty ironic considering your VERY recent and VERY in-depth analysis of the alterations to the males mustaches in the game:

It's not only this face. Other faces that slightly differed from the regular human male face were also removed. I reported it, tweeted at Warcraft devs, opened up a ticket etc. but I've pretty much given up all hope on this one. With all the game breaking shit that's going on, this will be their last concern.

I think it's a bug though. Whenever I log onto the PTR I can see the old face for a moment before it morphs into face number 6 which is very similar to the old face in terms of the details (lines, chin etc.) but has completely different facial structure (wider nose, different brows, different chin shape) and a different expression because of that.

Edit: sorry for derailing this thread I'll stop posting images now
    Or is it just that you REALLY hate discussions about females in a position of power?

I still don't understand why she's the leader of Kul Tiras now when a male heir exists and she's the one responsible for the death of their monarch.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2020-10-09 at 10:13 AM.

Tie her to a sculpture looking like Teldrassil, then pelt her with burning rocks before finally setting her on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    Tie her to a sculpture looking like Teldrassil, then pelt her with burning rocks before finally setting her on fire.
    you don't think it's in poor taste to burn teldrassil again for the sake of getting back at Sylvanas?
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    you don't think it's in poor taste to burn teldrassil again for the sake of getting back at Sylvanas?
    I think it would be appropriate because it would embody all the pain and suffering of those who died. There is a reason she is pelted with burning rocks first.

You are going to offer your personal opinion, and nothing more. Call it whatever you want, i say its the pot calling the kettle black. You are on a fan site for a massively multiplayer online role playing game, attacking people for discussing fictional characters fates.
    Lol for looking up my post history (holy shit you went to page 3 even). Seems like I touched a nerve.
    Last edited by Nerovar; 2020-10-09 at 10:32 AM.

I want to redeem her, not kill her.

Throw all windrunner sisters in a pit and have a free for all , see which one is stronger .

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly? Piledriving would be amazing.
    Lets go with that.

Looking marvelous in velvet.

Fictional. It is a fictional character,
    Yeah, exactly... She's a fictional character yet you people take everything she does so very personally and seriously as if she actually killed your parents. Take a step back and realize she's not real and everything she'd done was decided by the writers... If you want to complain, complain about writers. This thread is not a discussion but thinly veiled Sylvanas hate circlejerk (as if there weren't hundreds of these already) and disturbing/edgy gore fantasies about a female character. You weren't jerking it to Garrosh torture fantasies now have you?

Maybe if you showed me similar threads abuot Arthas or Garrosh it'd give you more credence. Not that it'd make this thready any less pointless anyway.

I don't she is the best thing in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by 1know View Post
    No arresting options?
    What a violent society
    The point of arresting a criminal is 2 fold. Firstly, it protects society from the actions of that criminal. Secondly, either retribution or rehabilitation, depending on your society.

An entity like Sylvanas cannot be rehabilitated because she is not mentally ill, ignorant or stupid. She has, with a mind of rationality and logic, chosen death and evil over life and good. There is no redemption for her.

In retributive justice, the death penalty would easily be warranted for her crimes.

But most importantly, arresting Sylvanas would not keep society safe from her. Only killing her can do that. She is too powerful to be contained in any known prison on Azeroth, and she still has loyal followers that would kill for her.

She cannot be rehabilitated or contained and she is a danger to every living thing in existence. Death is the only rational option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Ihow do you want to kill Sylvanas Windrunner, robber of life, and eater of puppies?
    In short: I don't.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

She's just misunderstood. Forgive and forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Sylvanas is illidan v2 ! 100% she is going to be the new jailer cause the way i see it he isnt the bad guy ! i hope im wrong but she is going to end up being the good person of the story
    The jailer tortures people for shits and giggles. He repeatedly tries to kill you and is in general waging an omnicidal war on all of existence.

The only possible way that Jailer could be a good guy given what we've already seen on beta is if every quest and zone involving him is just some kind of hallucination or illusion that the player is laboring under. There is no context or greater good that could ever justify the horrible things he's already done. He makes real life military dictators that had people vivisected look like fine upstanding gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    1) You are hardly the first or only one to assume so

2) It still doesn't matter what her reasons where. She murdered thousands in cold blood and damned them to eternal torment. No matter how much she thinks that her means are justified, she will die for that.
    okay dude well refer back to my post, go ahead and save it as your background so when you are wrong you can lean back and stare at what i said lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    okay dude well refer back to my post, go ahead and save it as your background so when you are wrong you can lean back and stare at what i said lol
    Blizzard may write the story such that Sylvanas is the good guy from the perspective of the narrative, but there is no realistic scenario that involves Sylvanas's actions being morally justified no matter what additional context we get.

Death by Redeemed Arthas, Slyvanas has retroactively earned her first death given how She's been acting ever since She jumped of Icecrown, it's clear that She's a coward that fears pain and death and would gladly make everyone suffer so she could escape it

10+ Year Old Account
    In a side quest without a cinematic where she gets permanently killed.

She doesnt deserve anything better.

I want a cinematic (CGI or the regular kind) of Tyrande killing her. Please, all I ask for.