Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Lol what? WoD was absolute trash as soon as it launched. I don't know what you're talking about. And this far in the beta, it's basically a complete game. they just want people to find bugs and such now. And the game is terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you often bend over backwards to try and be contrary to any negative thing people say about WoW so I'm not really going to take your comment seriously.
    Your loss. Everything I have said is true. Realms are in fact up. Here is Blizzard to confirm I am right:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ch-is-now-live

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Your loss. Everything I have said is true. Realms are in fact up. Here is Blizzard to confirm I am right:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ch-is-now-live
    Except no it's not. The pre-patch EVENT is being postponed until weeks after the launch of the pre-patch. Once again, it's mentioned in this very article. So no, you're wrong.

Except no it's not. The pre-patch EVENT is being postponed until weeks after the launch of the pre-patch. Once again, it's mentioned in this very article. So no, you're wrong.
    Now you are trying to change the subject. We weren't talking about the event. You were talking about beta and I also asdded in my post that realms are up. Well, realms are absolutey up as I proved. The beta is nowhere near as bad ass you claim. I am 100% right on the former and can't be wrong on the latter since it is my opinion. There was not one word about the event. Stop being dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Still very curious to see what box sales for Shadowlands look like - I bet there's a pretty big dip from BFA.
    There are no box sales other than the Collector's Edition. It's either that or a digital download from Blizzard.

Now you are trying to change the subject. We weren't talking about the event. You were talking about beta and I also asdded in my post that realms are up. Well, realms are absolutey up as I proved. The beta is nowhere near as bad ass you claim. I am 100% right on the former and can't be wrong on the latter since it is my opinion. There was not one word about the event. Stop being dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

There are no box sales other than the Collector's Edition. It's either that or a digital download from Blizzard.
    Lmfao I was initially talking about the event when you started spouting your nonsense. You said "prove the event isn't happening" and now you're spouting this nonsense to avoid admitting you're wrong. Stop being immature and actually read.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Every other pre-patch had the event stuff immediately available on launch. This is the first time I've ever seen a pre-patch's events get delayed by several WEEKS since my first pre-patch experience for Cata.
    well it sure is a good thing your sight and memory is as good as your insight right?

Cata pre patch: October 12, 2010
    Elemental Invasion event: November 1, 2010
    Shattering event: November 23, 2010

Mop pre patch:August 28, 2012
    Started September 17, 2012

wod pre patch: October 14, 2014
    Started October 14, 2014

Legion pre patch: July 19, 2016
    Started August 9, 2016

Bfa pre patch: Release date July 17, 2018
    Started July 24, 2018

but one out of five isn't bad do you have any other wonderous wisdom?

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317897/...ts-and-rewards

Lmfao I was initially talking about the event when you started spouting your nonsense. You said "prove the event isn't happening" and now you're spouting this nonsense to avoid admitting you're wrong. Stop being immature and actually read.
    You reposded to my post that realms were up and said you weren't taking it seriously. I have proven my self correct. Now you are being disingenuous by trying to claim you were talking about something else and not about what you actually quoted. Just admit you were wrong.

You reposded to my post that realms were up and said you weren't taking it seriously. I have proven my self correct. Now you are being disingenuous by trying to claim you were talking about something else and not about what you actually quoted. Just admit you were wrong.
    No. I responded to you saying I was wrong about the beta. Holy hell. I'm done with you. I'm tired of your immature responses. Gonna just put you on ignore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    well it sure is a good thing your sight and memory is as good as your insight right?

Cata pre patch: October 12, 2010
    Elemental Invasion event: November 1, 2010
    Shattering event: November 23, 2010

Mop pre patch:August 28, 2012
    Started September 17, 2012

wod pre patch: October 14, 2014
    Started October 14, 2014

Legion pre patch: July 19, 2016
    Started August 9, 2016

Bfa pre patch: Release date July 17, 2018
    Started July 24, 2018

but one out of five isn't bad do you have any other wonderous wisdom?

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317897/...ts-and-rewards
    Then I remembered wrong, you're right. But there's no need for you to patronize me.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Then I remembered wrong, you're right. But there's no need for you to patronize me.
    Patronize? I'm applauding your wonderful foresight I mean how would any one have know blizzard is doing this unprecedented despicable act of delaying content to get them to sub longer because shadowlands is awful if it wasn't for the truths you speak?

Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    Hmmm, new character customization options are pretty shit. That’s too bad, that’s reallt all I was excited for with Shadowlands. lazy blizzard.
    Why do you think so? Did you expect more or find them underwhelming? I think there are lots of new options to choose from. And it was said more will come along the way.
    I’m just kinda sad for those races that already lack basic options and have only like three skintones and still didn’t receive anything new so far. Don’t worry, we’ll get more.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

looks like the whole legion artifact transmog change was a crock. doesn't work like it does in beta, still can't transmog mm artifact bow appearances as bm

Quote Originally Posted by Dixa View Post
    looks like the whole legion artifact transmog change was a crock. doesn't work like it does in beta, still can't transmog mm artifact bow appearances as bm
    OR it is a bug that you should report.

Where are these Guide Recruiters in SW?

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    No. I’m pretty sure it’s normal raid equivalent. Still handy for alts to catch up with and have some decent gear going into Shadowlands.

- - - Updated - - -

Hoping old raids are still tuned correctly and I can keep soloing them. Some easy gold earned in a little amount of time.
    They nerfed the value of items from raids and dungeons pre Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    They nerfed the value of items from raids and dungeons pre Legion
    Even BRF? I just ran the place before reset and was averaging 30-50g per drop piece? Averages about to 2K gold a run. For fast characters, such as Hunter/Feral/Monk, you can clear normal in roughly 20 minutes (give or take). If the values got nerfed that really sucks.

mmm i didn't actually check those ones, but i think i looked at highmaul (still need 1 item) and they were less than normal, you can check the in game journal for the values.

Quote Originally Posted by MoFalcon View Post
    Big Suprise...no pre-patch event. Another disappointment. now we get to do the same old content, only tuned to lvl 50. FUN!
    Obviously you did not pay attention when Blizzard announced the expansion delay. The pre-patch event was also delayed until the expansion release date is announced. There is a pre-patch event.

I don't get what their obsession is with "New players", all this like "Special race/class animation for character creation" and "a special zone to teach the basics". Like, they are going to get very few "New Players" at this stage of the game and yet are investing a ton of dev time into this pipe dream. I'd much rather they sort out the bugs they have created, deliver the content they promised and I dunno did basic quality of life improvements...

ngl feel like this character creation stuff robbed the players who chose allied races. I was hype once I unlocked mechagnomes but now I feel a bit annoyed that original gnomes have so many options. I don't get why they didn't share all of the options with the allied races. Also seems weird they locked out certain faces to certain skin colours, I don't know how I feel about that feels a bit racist or something (just a video game I know).
    I was almost thinking they just cut content from allied races and their development to throw it on to this. Still happy for the options though.

I miss my old bread on my Pally.

Why did they make all DK eyes the same? Ugh.

Blizzard giveth or and taketh.

7+ Year Old Account

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    The hell, it sounds worse everytime I read it....
    It seems to me that implementation itself isn't logical in principle, it's clear that beginners don't need it, but veterans even more... all these menus/"options&settings", this superfluous stupidity, feeling of world's integrity/importance is immediately lost because of such nonsense, as if you ended up in set of instances (which I mentioned once in inadequacy of development paths of current design). I don't know, it's clear that choice itself isn't bad, but it was always present, no one forbade opportunity to travel to desired point, world had framework and its own rules it had meaning, but with introduction of such "options", all this becomes secondary, useless decoration...
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__