Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Not the correct answer. One goal of 'Nothing is True...' is exactly to cause the population to see everything as partisan and unreliable.

The answer is to find more reliable sources of news (as in less biased mainstream media; not alternative media peddling alternative facts).
    You DON'T need news. If you are getting something for free, YOU are the product. All media are using you as the product to buy into this view or another. The correct answer is to deal with stuff that only concerns you and forget about all the bullshit culture war baiting that's going on in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Yeah, that's partially why the BLM protests started, hun.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine actually being this uninformed about current affairs.
    Imagine being so delusional you think your right to live is under attack...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    Look at all of those White Supremacists out there who have been burning down cities, looting, and rioting.
    Grifters using their minority status to help buttress oppression for personal gain is nothing new, hun.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine being so privileged that being intimate with your spouse wasn't a felony in the state of Texas as late as 2003.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    You DON'T need news. If you are getting something for free, YOU are the product. All media are using you as the product to buy into this view or another. The correct answer is to deal with stuff that only concerns you and forget about all the bullshit culture war baiting that's going on in the media.
    He says despite spreading agitprop on a political forum based on evidence provided by consummate political grifters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

This guy spitting.

Be careful liberals, be sure to take everything he says out of context so you can stay nice and safe within your bubble.

You DON'T need news. If you are getting something for free, YOU are the product.
    That's why I pay to get more reliable and less biased news.

Grifters using their minority status to help buttress oppression for personal gain is nothing new, hun.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine being so privileged that being intimate with your spouse wasn't a felony in the state of Texas as late as 2003.

- - - Updated - - -

He says despite spreading agitprop on a political forum based on evidence provided by consummate political grifters.
    Look at this racist...says Black Republicans are just using their skin color for personal gain and not because they actually believe what the party stands for.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy spitting.

Be careful liberals, be sure to take everything he says out of context so you can stay nice and safe within your bubble.
    "Liberals" live in the bubble though, apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at this racist...says Black Republicans are just using their skin color for personal gain and not because they actually believe what the party stands for.
    I'm not sure how I'm a racist for saying they're grifters acting in bad faith rather than outright idiots voting against their interests, but go off I guess.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at all of those White Supremacists out there who have been burning down cities, looting, and rioting.
    I don't even know what this random string of google image searches clogging up the screen is supposed to prove.

Are you asserting that right-wing violence is not as prevalent as left-wing violence? Because, again... you'd be wrong.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

"Liberals" live in the bubble though, apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure how I'm a racist for saying they're grifters acting in bad faith rather than outright idiots voting against their interests, but go off I guess.
    Lol you're literally showing that Republicans live in one bubble and Democrats in another...not only that you're showing Repubs are more diverse....LOL

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

My only agitprop is that when you don't know something for sure, especially when it concerns corrupt politicians, you should just ignore it and get on with your own life instead of becoming a social media shocktrooper for the MSM, fighting a pointless battle that will result in nothing but boosting the visibility of Trump and Biden once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol you're literally showing that Republicans live in one bubble and Democrats in another...
    I'm not sure how you think at least four to five different news sources (most of which are corporate) constitutes a "liberal bubble" versus exactly two.

- - - Updated - - -

My only agitprop is that when you don't know something for sure, especially when it concerns corrupt politicians, you should just ignore it and get on with your own life instead of becoming a social media shocktrooper for the MSM, fighting a pointless battle that will result in nothing but boosting the visibility of Trump and Biden once again.
    You mean like you've been doing here with "but his emails". Uh huh.

I'm not sure how you think at least four to five different news sources (most of which are corporate) constitutes a "liberal bubble" versus exactly two.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean like you've been doing here with "but his emails". Uh huh.
    I like how you keep trying to paint me as this rabid Trump supporter despite the fact that I was one of the first ones to bring up rampant police brutality on these forums way back in 2016 or even earlier tbh, can't remember. In fact I brought it up so much that the mods infracted me. Now police brutality is a key talking point of the left and these forums in particular. So which is it? Am I a rabid Trump supporter or was I so passionate about one of left wing's key talking points that I got infracted?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you keep trying to paint me as this rabid Trump supporter despite the fact that I was one of the first ones to bring up rampant police brutality on these forums way back in 2016 or even earlier tbh, can't remember. In fact I brought it up so much that the mods infracted me. Now police brutality is a key talking point of the left and these forums in particular. So which is it? Am I a rabid Trump supporter or was I so passionate about one of left wing's key talking points that I got infracted?
    Neither, it's literally just an attempt at bad faith debate.

Neither, it's literally just an attempt at bad faith debate.
    You seem to misunderstand my political position. I couldn't care less if the right wing or the left wing is in charge. Neither do I care about Trump or Biden as people. What I want is for the people in charge to be professionals who don't air out each other's dirty laundry for the whole country to see and get in a fight over. If you are a professional political and don't engage in corruption, I like you. If you are a professional who engages in corruption but makes it so discreet that the public doesn't know about it, I like you. If you are an amateur hack who gets into a debacle after debacle, I don't want to see you or your supporters in charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to misunderstand my political position. I couldn't care less if the right wing or the left wing is in charge. Neither do I care about Trump or Biden as people. What I want is for the people in charge to be professionals who don't air out each other's dirty laundry for the whole country to see and get in a fight over. If you are a professional political and don't engage in corruption, I like you. If you are a professional who engages in corruption but makes it so discreet that the public doesn't know about it, I like you. If you are an amateur hack who gets into a debacle after debacle, I don't want to see you or your supporters in charge.
    I.e. the only issues people are allowed to be upset about are the ones you deem politically important and only in a tone that you find publicly acceptable.

It's called tone policing, hun, we get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can tell how desperate Trump supporters are to make this fake story a thing by how much they keep pushing it even after numerous holes have been poked in the story.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    You can tell how desperate Trump supporters are to make this fake story a thing by how much they keep pushing it even after numerous holes have been poked in the story.
    Which is especially baffling considering it's a theory being pushed by people Trump is actively trying to distance himself from, lol.

I.e. the only issues people are allowed to be upset about are the ones you deem politically important and only in a tone that you find publicly acceptable.

It's called tone policing, hun, we get it.
    Yeah I'm old and I expect politicians to talk about foreign policy and trade deals while sticking to a professional and diplomatic tone. Sue me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm old and I expect politicians to talk about foreign policy and trade deals while sticking to a professional and diplomatic tone. Sue me.
    Nope, but I do expect you to sit down and get out of the way while the systemic injustices you've been ignoring because it isn't "polite" to acknowledge them get addressed.

So they made these e-mails over a year ago and then sat on them through the whole impeachment process, I wonder what their end game was with them. Truly you are so wise.
    NO ONE with a working brain in Congress was going to touch these emails.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't suspect Joe average who doesn't even know where Ukraine is.

Guy who was a member of the board of a GAS company in a famously corrupt country that is known for its sketchy gas dealings is, however, highly sus.
    And his father got the President of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that WASN'T investigating that gas company, so he would install someone that would investigate them. He didn't get him out of danger, more than likely he put him in a lot of danger if something was amiss.

- - - Updated - - -

-snip-
    You do know there are Nazi Latinos, right? And not all Republicans are white supremacists, but the Proud boys are. And Candace Owens IS a Hitler defending bitch.

Klacik will probably lose, just because of who she is and how disconnected from reality she is, and the other moron, don't know who he is.

- - - Updated - - -

For some portions of they country, they are. Gays might lose the right to marry who they love, for example.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy spitting.

Imagine thinking Wilfire is right on anything LOL.