Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    Guess spring came early. Whiners.

It is about to be some really upset B*tche* in this thread. Let the whining commence. RELEASE DATE IS NOV. 23RD.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    You have not presented a single arguement that there are fundamental problems with shadowlands.

Not only that but you have been inflamator yto the point of recieving an infraction straight from the start.

I'm not going down to that level

- - - Updated - - -

Our discussion hasnt been about you being right or not, its been about your argumentation. Bringing up bulverism is completely off the charts here because i havent been arguing you being right or wrong, just your argument.

Anyway. You act like the guy you responded to was saying its 100% sure to come out this year because blizzard said so, but thats not what he said. He simply asked if thats not the latest intel we have, which it is.

Not sure why you would tell a guy who hasnt said wit h100% certainty its coming this year, that its not 100% certain to come this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Context matters.

Lets say you where right. Then he is telling a person who is already uncertain about the subject, that the subject is uncertain.

I'm not gonna start a heavy breathing shouting match with you, if thats what you are looking for. Jumping instantly to some ad hominem doesnt interest me. The other guy already tried that
    No reason to have a shouting match. Person claimed that if a date was changed once then the secondary promise can easily be changed. I could see if they said it must be changed since it changed before.

You cannot guarantee that they'll be wrong just as equally that you cannot guarantee they were right.

It's all a moot point now since it is going to be this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    So.. I was off by a Week....

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I was off by a week...
    At least you are mature enough to admit you were wrong. So many people would try to make their incorrect release date obtained from "insider sources" seem like a victory, but you are obviously sensible enough to just take the L and move on. Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    It is about to be some really upset B*tche* in this thread. Let the whining commence. RELEASE DATE IS NOV. 23RD.
    Who would be upset? Unless you thought it would be earlier anyone here should be happy about it. Well unless someone used all of their vacation days already and were hoping to accrue more before release.

Man.. is it spring already? That was fast. Can't wait to watch the next season of MHA.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Who would be upset? Unless you thought it would be earlier anyone here should be happy about it. Well unless someone used all of their vacation days already and were hoping to accrue more before release.
    I think some people were obviously FAR more emotionally invested in the discussion than others. A bunch of adults have a discussion and debate various points back and forth, then when the result swings one way / the other, the true nature of a handful of one side of the argument show their nature. Like monkeys throwing shit in every direction at the zoo while squarking at the top of their lungs and beating the floor. While all the adults cringe and wander off.

It's not unusual for an online forum at all. They run out of puff pretty quick, just like the monkeys in the zoo, and curl up for a little nap.

Damn dude, i hate to be people like the OP or similar people to their predictions rn LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHHAHAHA spring

10+ Year Old Account
    With released date, there's no reason to keep this open.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)